mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, annenoh said:

Lol you just earn a good spot in my heart :phew:

Haha i just earn a good spot in ur heart now? Lol *just kidding* Haha i bet u didn't recognize me here bcs i use diff username.. this is me anne, fie lol 

Omg ahhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh

I am going crazy when i see this vid

He s so seductive in here

I m a girl i cant help but to think he s more beautiful than many girls. Omg he s so seductive 

No wonder qing ll do anythg for him.

His seductive is so nature that i dont feel disgustg if others either guys or girls being so seducing i ll hate but he is exceptional i dont know why 

21 hours ago, arashihonou said:

Weeeell what i believe in is a little different than that
i think before CA they relationship was already ambiguous but still in the level of "bromance" close friendship between two "straight" men
i don't think they really understood how to define their admiration and feeling toward each other 
after CA with all the intimacy they get understand their feeling better

but yes its all because of CA they did evolve into the next level

^_____^

"two straight men" i m not sure, i don't think you can turn gay, i think you are born this way, you feel it from the start, but can refuse to act on it, many gay men (and a whole lot more lesbians who have kids and family) dates and mary girls, it's just as Qingge said at the beginning of This Summer mini drama, it's just that there is no chemistery, no click

Anyway we might get the story in ten years :P (who knows maybe chinese society will have evolve and being gay wouldn't be a  matter anymore...i wish dreams could come true)

20 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Sorry, but that picture is loder, around november last year.

This is the picture i was talking about, sorry :P
but i didn't meant it was new, i meant there will other sweet QingYu moments such as this kind of pics or fm or events :)

8 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

"two straight men" i m not sure, i don't think you can turn gay, i think you are born this way, you feel it from the start, but can refuse to act on it, many gay men (and a whole lot more lesbians who have kids and family) dates and mary girls, it's just as Qingge said at the beginning of This Summer mini drama, it's just that there is no chemistery, no click

Anyway we might get the story in ten years :P (who knows maybe chinese society will have evolve and being gay wouldn't be a  matter anymore...i wish dreams could come true)

There is a reason i put that word on a quote sign

I'm not saying they were straight and turn gay, it just that in my own experience and what i found around me sexuality is far more fluid than defined by society

15 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Look how Dayu kisses Qingge when he really didn't have to.

If you watch closely the fm video i don't think they are kissing, i think it's an impression given by the angle of the camera :(

15 hours ago, swong2330 said:

' Yeah, don't stress about it. I am talking about Qing breaking up with a girl at the beginning. But, yeah, go to sleep. Sweet dreams.:D

oh oki, i wonder if Qingge hadn't mentionned this in a previous interview, but seeing how bad is my memory lately and how i mixed things up, i don't trust myself on this one :P

Anyway thank you !!! Because i hadn't watched the mini drama thinking so much before, i thought it was only a fanservice mini drama, i had never understood it was talking about them ^_^;

13 hours ago, arashihonou said:

You know i actually love the way Dayu and Qingge were gasping for air on the shower scene hehehe so sexy

I 'm sure the water was open to create sexyness, and as the dancing scene the feeling is here, but i think if the water would have been opened just a bit lesser it would have allowed them to be even more sexy (to me Dayu is really strugling not to swallow too much water lol)... only my thought :P 

We all have different taste, and we all like different sides of them  or liking them for different reason.
Personnaly, I don't like cool Wang Qing or cute Dayu, i like when they are playfull or teasing or bitching about/with eachother, equal mates and the are moments when you can see they forget about the camera and public, when they look at each other as if nobody was around...
This is what sents me in wonderland ;)

12 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

when i see this video again i realize how much i love them ( they made me cry in the end :tears:, i will always love you guys very and so much, now my heart is aching for them, even thought i am watching them i still miss them)

This video is one of my fav, i love it so much, Eleven CM is good at mv's,
I hope someone will translate Spicy Chicken higlights of shenzen as well

6 minutes ago, aili81 said:

They really love kids

But why  fans call qing baba .

This i am curious.

That was at Dayu bday i think they spend time at orphanage

there used to be Baba and Mama but since Dayu doesnt like being called mama , they stop saying that

while qingge really become more and more like a father for all their daughters (fans)

7 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

That was at Dayu bday i think they spend time at orphanage

there used to be Baba and Mama but since Dayu doesnt like being called mama , they stop saying that

while qingge really become more and more like a father for all their daughters (fans)

Ya but why fans dont call dayu baba too?

11 hours ago, annenoh said:

Can i know your opinion about cjd? I realize that many interfans worshipping her without knowing the truth:sweatingbullets:

My dear Ane noh, i know you must have many many people coming to you, you probably can't remember them all, i follow you since Love Sick (but i had never registered or comment before QingYu), and i did the same mistake as one of the admin with you... :P

Will i get bashed if i tell what i think in a forum ? I thought we weren't allowed to speak about that ?
Do you want to pm me on facebook ? ^_^;;

I don't think she must be a happy person, fame and money doesn't brings you happiness
I think QingYu will have a much better life even if they don't make a carreer in the end (but seeing their daughters, i m sure they will make it !!! :) )

But i m judging someone i don't know, on assumptions i made by myself and regarding my wild imagination this is not a gage of anything :P

Archived