mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mym999 said:

The one thing that i like most about them is they wont act BL with anyone...If they act it has to be with them both ....I really like how WQ says he never does this genre with anyone except dayu...Its like confession ...the more i watch the more i want them together....In interviews too dayu always depend on WQ..like holding hand,sitting close...Its like he feels secure having WQ around him...

So true. Even when Qing was first offered the role, his condition was to cast Dayu opposite him, otherwise he won't do the show. He literally dragged Dayu into the series. Haha. Qingge loves Dayu. Period. and Dayu loves him too. Period. Aaah. World is a perfect place, @mym999. Haha. 

They are playing role playing

Dayu is really so handsome so gentle. I like him being gentle and down to earth

But both i still like them together

Oh ya i have read an article online news they said caijidan are preparing addicted 2 but never mention about ca because this article says a big company has invested in  caijidan company but they only say they are preparing addict 2 only

That mean no ca2? 

But why as i really prefer ca as more interesting

Does this mean qing ge mention in his bday party that he and dayu going to act in a web movie  is not ca2 but new story movie?!

Hmmm i am ok if it is new  story but movie is too short

I want a long drama 

And in new movie i worried they wont be cp anymore

But i hope that i m wrong for this time as ca 1 really not enough 

Thanks to @swong2330, I might consider watching this too to at least compensate my self from the sepanx I had with Addicted.

hehe..It might be quite a weird way though that I got curious because of you crossing the forum of Addicted to bring this drama. (Please don;t get it wrong!)

Is this an ongoing series? It's from the same writer, right?

3 minutes ago, _supermai said:

Thanks to @swong2330, I might consider watching this too to at least compensate my self from the sepanx I had with Addicted.

hehe..It might be quite a weird way though that I got curious because of you crossing the forum of Addicted to bring this drama. (Please don;t get it wrong!)

Is this an ongoing series? It's from the same writer, right?

It is from the same writer Chai Jidan. It is in the same situation as addicted. They have eight episodes for first season and we are still waiting for second season. But, I love this couple more for their real life interaction and ongoing collaboration in other works like music and minidrama "This Summer". The fanmeets and bts are just beyond heaven and all QingYu fans are pretty sure that QingYu's feelings for each other are real. :)

And Wang Qing is basically a living Adonis. The seme everyone dreams. Gosh. From a scale of 0 to 'can't even', I am beyond can't even. Just search for Qingyu videos on youtube. You will know what I am saying.

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

It is from the same writer Chai Jidan. It is in the same situation as addicted. They have eight episodes for first season and we are still waiting for second season. But, I love this couple more for their real life interaction and ongoing collaboration in other works like music and minidrama "This Summer". The fanmeets and bts are just beyond heaven and all QingYu fans are pretty sure that QingYu's feelings for each other are real. :)

And Wang Qing is basically a living Adonis. The seme everyone dreams. Gosh. From a scale of 0 to 'can't even', I am beyond can't even. Just search for Qingyu videos on youtube. You will know what I am saying.

Please give me a piece of heaven you are having now. Does this series have a broadcasting issue as well? 

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

They are playing role playing

Dayu is really so handsome so gentle. I like him being gentle and down to earth

But both i still like them together

Oh ya i have read an article online news they said caijidan are preparing addicted 2 but never mention about ca because this article says a big company has invested in  caijidan company but they only say they are preparing addict 2 only

That mean no ca2? 

But why as i really prefer ca as more interesting

Does this mean qing ge mention in his bday party that he and dayu going to act in a web movie  is not ca2 but new story movie?!

Hmmm i am ok if it is new  story but movie is too short

I want a long drama 

And in new movie i worried they wont be cp anymore

But i hope that i m wrong for this time as ca 1 really not enough 

I think I am not worried about Wang Qing and Jian Yu not working together. Wang Qing is basically running his own productions with the music and mini drama and such. He announced on his birthday that he will be making a new movie with Dayu soon. And he basically will do anything for Dayu. lol. And his own album Demo is topping the chart. It shouldn't matter to them if CA2 goes into production or not. In fact, as a series, CA is just par. I like QingYu more than the series.

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

I think I am not worried about Wang Qing and Jian Yu not working together. Wang Qing is basically running his own productions with the music and mini drama and such. He announced on his birthday that he will be making a new movie with Dayu soon. And he basically will do anything for Dayu. lol. And his own album Demo is topping the chart. It shouldn't matter to them if CA2 goes into production or not. In fact, as a series, CA is just par. I like QingYu more than the series.

But somehow i hope there ll be ca 2 as i m hoping to see better production for ca 2  because everyone think ca1 is not good as addict because ca has low budget so cant really make the whole adaption from novel 

To be honest novel is really very good if they can adapt most of the novel  and with qingyu chemistry i believe it will be alot better than  addict as base on storyline ca is really more interestg but too bad the production has low budget

So i really want to see if got high budget ca2 ll beat addict

And i want to see those who look down on ca and qingyu what will they  feel after seeing ca2 if got gd production.

N i really dont understand why caijidan prepare addict 2 1st and not ca2 even zhouyu are more popular but qingyu fans are more united and supportive .

Even zhouyu are more handsome but i just think they are handsome only but i dont feel anythg for them as both are too cool.

But when i see qingyu i am like feel so lovely n cute and excited as their interaction is so so so nature.

I m not comparing but just feel unfair for qingyu who have work so hard but never get response like zhouyu just because zhouyu look more cool and addict luckier to have enough budget production to make a better quality drama.

And because zhouyu is more newly cp but i dont find them like couple so that s the pbm. At addict tjey said they are more realistic i was thinking what realistic they mean 

If they cant even convince otherz they are cp how they gg to convince audiences they are so cp. So addict i feel lack of this cp feeling between main leads unlike ca even it is not so detail but i know why chichen ll like wushouwei cos wsw is very interesting n cute n their interaction is so funny n nature. 

But in addict i dont know y gh like bly . Gh just emphasise bly not having no mum then like him but in there it did not show clearly y gh like bly or what bly did to mk gh like him. The resistence and hestitation are not shown properly so i feel why gh ll like bly as i dont see bly is so attractive to guys n quite boring guy. Well if he look more flower boy i can understand but bly look very manly and not interesting or cute so why gh ll like him this cos bly more girls will get attracted to him but not to manly guys.

So i dont know y so many like them just because of their of look

14 hours ago, mym999 said:

Watching their reharsals is too funny....The way WQ coughs in reaction to dayus comment is so funny..

They are so cute and on 29 mar they will be attending asian music festival again tgr.

And wq just attend a gameshow today waiting for show to air even no dayu i still quite interested to see wq in show as he is good at holding the show interesting like dayu but without dayu i feel he ll be lonely as he is not socialable with aquatance n i saw fancam he s always stand aside or sit at corner when resting sometime talk with fans but never see him talk with other celebrities so i find him quite lonely without dayu

But dayu now shooting a web movie and his new works havent showed too so cant do go for variety shows or game shows

But hope they can really work together again soon

After watching this interview i want WQ to recieve a big fortune...When ever they are both together there is a smile on faces of people who watch them...its real or a video..everyone laughs

Why would they both post the same kind of role playing Miaopai video on the same white day and call it a #HappyWhiteDay video? Why? Why? Why? And Qing plays an office worker and Dayu plays a loving "wife" who welcomes home his lover? 

mym999 thank you for creating this page for CA

i been looking for sites where i can discussion about qingyu and of course i think they are more than best friend but they won't admit it because it will affect their career so i am happy as long as they are together even if they are just best friend. i am just happy i found them and get to see so many cute interaction between them. i am really obsess about them because everyday i need to watch a video about them before i go to sleep. They are my OTP :)

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

mym999 thank you for creating this page for CA

i been looking for sites where i can discussion about qingyu and of course i think they are more than best friend but they won't admit it because it will affect their career so i am happy as long as they are together even if they are just best friend. i am just happy i found them and get to see so many cute interaction between them. i am really obsess about them because everyday i need to watch a video about them before i go to sleep. They are my OTP :)

I completely agree with you. Us QingYu lovers are just happy whatever their relationship is.

Archived