mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can two people be just best friends when they are this close?

10 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys i just started reading fanfic here...He does write stories well.. Its funny and romantic too....Spend your time reading Qingyu love story...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/48292793-qingyu-special-moment

Thank Yu. haha.

17 minutes ago, edrianisawesome said:

This ship seems to be more pleasant than the Addicted ship.

Oh god. Thanks. Yeah. Way more pleasant, to your eyes as well as your mind. And heart. 

I just created this forum even though im not chinese or i cant understand anything except english ,i cant translate the novel,i cant sub videos,i cant update news regularly bcz i dont know much about their shows,its not been a month since i know about Soompi,but even if i'm 1 person who knows this forum,i want to create a thread  is because i love Qingyu couple...Its just to show my love towards them...people who love them are welcome to join  and show their love...

LOVE ALWAYS FINDS IT'S WAY                      

15 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I just created this forum even though im not chinese or i cant understand anything except english ,i cant translate the novel,i cant sub videos,i cant update news regularly bcz i dont know much about their shows,its not been a month since i know about Soompi,but even if i'm 1 person who knows this forum,i want to create a thread  is because i love Qingyu couple...Its just to show my love towards them...people who love them are welcome to join  and show their love...

LOVE ALWAYS FINDS IT'S WAY                      

So true. Love Always Finds its way. I don't understand chinese either. But, I literally watched last the unsubbed video where QingYu play games in a show with six other guys and honestly, I enjoyed every minute of the video. :) QingYu is actually quite sporty and have a real fighting spirit. Saw a different dimension of QingYu. 

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

So true. Love Always Finds its way. I don't understand chinese either. But, I literally watched last the unsubbed video where QingYu play games in a show with six other guys and honestly, I enjoyed every minute of the video. :) QingYu is actually quite sporty and have a real fighting spirit. Saw a different dimension of QingYu. 

Mee too...Im reading fanfic in wattpad and its intresting...i just click on next and next part...

19 minutes ago, aili81 said:

That was there most touching fanmeeting. Both of them were so nervous and so shy throughout the fanmeeting. And the whole 10 years thing and confessing love and "marriage just a formality" thing. I think this was the point where they actually might have gotten official if they are actually dating. Some pics and gifs from the fanmeet:

9e1a7f33gw1f01urvi8swg20d30b9b2c.gif?w=7

9e1a7f33gw1f02at1gs8kg20bn06eu10.gif?w=1

9e1a7f33gw1f02at1tbdlg20ai0a77wj.gif?w=7

ezgif-2013801259.gif?w=700&h=&crop=1ezgif-296486888.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=1

33 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I can understand mandarin as i m a singaporean chinese but i hope i have time to translate what they said but cant be the whole things maybe can summarise 

Even summaries would be very helpful. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8f6U0jQ5KM 

The funniest nonsensical QingYu video, first non-QingYu part is important cuz that is what they are imitating in the second half. Dayu is especially good. I got scared first thinking why is QingYu arguing so loudly, then realized what the premise is. Haha. But the way Dayu is sitting so comfortably on Qingge, and then lo and behold what do I see? Haha. Oh God.

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8f6U0jQ5KM 

The funniest nonsensical QingYu video, first non-QingYu part is important cuz that is what they are imitating in the second half. Dayu is especially good. I got scared first thinking why is QingYu arguing so loudly, then realized what the premise is. Haha. But the way Dayu is sitting so comfortably on Qingge, and then lo and behold what do I see? Haha. Oh God.

Ya at first i thought they really got in a fight but it is just a joke ya dayu is really serious but wq keep smiling

But why wq thg got up when they are  playing this s quite funny as he got up cos dayu scream at him or sit on him? 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/IxRXUNh3I4w1WtUoDeGfuw__.htm

Dayu at airport fancam 160316

Lol fans ask him does he know some fans misunderstood his english . What he said is secret in english but fans thought he said si ge yue means 4 months lol

Fans told him they ll go and learn english for him but he said he should go and learn english for them. Fans said no need as his english is good

But fans asked him eat more as he is too skinny now but he said thin is good then he went into lift

5 hours ago, aili81 said:

Ya at first i thought they really got in a fight but it is just a joke ya dayu is really serious but wq keep smiling

But why wq thg got up when they are  playing this s quite funny as he got up cos dayu scream at him or sit on him? 

In the comments section in the youtube video, it says, they were roleplaying the first clip from another movie. WQ was the fish and Dayu was the buyer. And qui shi was the seller. In the clip, the buyer and the fish were arguing badly. That is what QingYu were copying. But, Dayu really gave his all in this copying thing, haha. And the idea that WQ is the fish is hilarious. 

This interview was funny and i couldn't stop laughing and was embarrass at fact Dayu and Wang were so honest about which part of them were rewarding aspect to them and they kept mentioning about Wang even thought he was not there :lol:. also, look at Wang's hand behind Dayu's back ( i wonder what that hand was doing behind Dayu's back?). Dayu definitely deserve punishment, he kept making fun of Wang, he might get another one from Wang when he get back home ;)

Archived