Quantcast

So is there any word on if there is going to be a season 2?

this and Addicted are literally eating my up on the inside. Wished i jever got into BL drama! LOL

• Like 3

Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu have such incredible charisma that even thei "behind the scenes" videos are a treat to watch.  Chai Jidan's wonderful novel is sprawling and complex and, out of necessity, much has been left undramatized in order to fit the framework of eight 25 minute long episodes (not to mention censorship sucking the soul out of their burgeoning love affair.).   It would be so great if someone would translate for this forum the bits of the novel that would increase our understanding of what was happening during season one.  If you go to the Soompi forum for the web series "Heroin (Are You Addicted?)" you will see that kind-hearted souls did exactly that.  I ialways include those generous translators for blessings in my nightly prayers ☺️

Edited by sybil2016
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, sybil2016 said:

Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu have such incredible charisma that even thei "behind the scenes" videos are a treat to watch.  Chai Jidan's wonderful novel is sprawling and complex and, out of necessity, much has been left undramatized in order to fit the framework of eight 25 minute long episodes (not to mention censorship sucking the soul out of their burgeoning love affair.).   It would be so great if someone would translate for this forum the bits of the novel that would increase our understanding of what was happening during season one.  If you go to the Soompi forum for the web series "Heroin (Are You Addicted?)" you will see that kind-hearted souls did exactly that.  I ialways include those generous translators for blessings in my nightly prayers ☺️

Here are the links for the full Counterattack novel translation:

Chapter 1-17: https://www.facebook.com/lovelythingsjustlovely/notes

Chapter 18 onwards: https://www.facebook.com/counterattackInterFans/notes

• Like 2

Thanks Swong2330 but the Facebook page only goes as far as chapter 41. Wattpad goes a bit further, chapter 46, stopping right before Chi Cheng and Wu Suowei meet at the park for their first date.  Luckily a bonus was just posted with the missing bit in web episode 4 between the time that JXS leaves them alone in the clinic at night and the next morning when JXS returns to find WSW cowering beneath his quilt.  Very exciting because it reveals a crucial development in Chi Cheng's emotional response to WSW.  (I wonder if I should be the one to repost some of the backstory on this forum.  However, they are not my translations so I don't know if it's okay to repost.)

Edited by sybil2016
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, alberto123 said:

So is there any word on if there is going to be a season 2?

this and Addicted are literally eating my up on the inside. Wished i jever got into BL drama! LOL

I think there may be S2..but they told they release different versions of Summer...May be we can see them in summer..

3 hours ago, sybil2016 said:

Thanks Swong2330 but the Facebook page only goes as far as chapter 41. Wattpad goes a bit further, chapter 46, stopping right before Chi Cheng and Wu Suowei meet at the park for their first date.  Luckily a bonus was just posted with the missing bit in web episode 4 between the time that JXS leaves them alone in the clinic at night and the next morning when JXS returns to find WSW cowering beneath his quilt.  Very exciting because it reveals a crucial development in Chi Cheng's emotional response to WSW.  (I wonder if I should be the one to repost some of the backstory on this forum.  However, they are not my translations so I don't know if it's okay to repost.)

You are always welcome to post...I dont know language so i cant translate but i like this series so much...I really wish CJD writes her novels in english

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

is the youtube link is provided i assume is for s1 and does it only have 8 ep?

ya..and extra ep...An MV for music album...

• Like 4

WQ did appear in reality show..he lived with poor people some where in mountains....watch the video here WHo Am I

Spoiler

• Like 3

The 30 minutes mini movie for the music video "The Summer" has been translated by counterattack international fans. Beautiful. QingYu so perfect. I feel Qing thinks of Dayu as his kitten. #Neko. lol. Also, Wang qing repeatedly said that this drama represents their true life. Going by his monologue in the drama, I feel like he is just glad having Dayu back in his life after some gap, and he wants to savour every moment with Dayu. lol.

• Like 4

On 3/4/2016 at 11:05 PM, sybil2016 said:

Sybil, if you can be kind enough to translate, it will be great for us followers. I think story wise the premise of counterattack is very good. The web series seems kind of a montage and an actual translated novel will be great to piece through everything. 

• Like 1

I like this drama  more than addicted as more down to earth and very different from other dramas storyline and acting and chemistry of main couple are really good. I feel qingyu are really lovely

Feng jian yu is attending wang qing bday party on 10 march so hope there will be fancams of them tgr as now they work seperately 

Dayu is started shooting movie or series

Wang qing is preparing for bday patty 

So both seldom appear on screen so much recently so i miss them being tgr

Hope they can work tgr again sooner.

However i hope s2 will be out soon

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I like this drama  more than addicted as more down to earth and very different from other dramas storyline and acting and chemistry of main couple are really good. I feel qingyu are really lovely

Feng jian yu is attending wang qing bday party on 10 march so hope there will be fancams of them tgr as now they work seperately 

Dayu is started shooting movie or series

Wang qing is preparing for bday patty 

So both seldom appear on screen so much recently so i miss them being tgr

Hope they can work tgr again sooner.

However i hope s2 will be out soon

I absolutely agree about their chemistry being better than addicted. I just posted about this on Addicted's thread. Johnny and Zhou can never compare to QingYu's chemistry; unfortunately QingYu's scenes were not that explicit and the editing was weird. 

On a different note, I am looking forward to the birthday party too. Wonder what gift Dayu will bring for Qing? Qing probably is still waiting for a treat from Dayu. lol. Also, someone on twitter was saying they will attend kugou music award together.

• Like 3

CA 8 eps is like rushed packup....Even novel translations are not much..How can they show entire novel in 8 eps that too 20 min ep...I do agree the chemistry is awesome..even off screen...i hope they have S2...

Yes s1 isnt very good in term of plots and scenes cutting and joining that is because this is 1st drama of this production so the budget is very low there are many things they take from their house to be plots so compare to addict addict of course better because they have enough resources and because of huge fandom from counter attack so most ppl are waiting for caijidan next project.

But even counter attack isnt very good but it still very successful despite the budget and cutting problems and it all because the cast are good in acting and really earn their roles esp wu shouwei and shi chen.

Actually johnny role in addict has some similarity with shi chen so when i watching addict i keep thinking why this guy look similat as wq.

But really i didnt think addict will be good if the production put it as first project to do as storyline isnt very interesting and with low budget i dont think addict will look as good as now ba

So i am more interested in counter attack s2 as the production have enough budget so think will be better now

• Like 4

Feel funny why ppl dont like ca as story is interesting and qingyu is really more good in acting as more nature and look more compatible

Yuzhou really  too manly and look like brothers more so i cant feel anythg for them

Plus ca is very clear that wsw s  very cute and liksble so ppl  like ll like him is reasonable

But zhou role is quiet and not cute so why gh like him  so suddenly still dont get it

As zc all along also like guys so he is attracted to wsw vvv reasonable as wsw s really interestg guy cute too

• Like 3

Going to finish the ca original novel

http://www.danmeila.com/chapter/20150324/3741.html

Very good this story as very touching and funny... but it has too many erotic parts which if they really adopt 100% it will become a very r21 film

But it is very good story if you can understand mandarin but cant read ch words you can try to use ipad text to speech to listen to story... 

It is really nice

To see how chichen treat wsw is really touching as chichen really care alot for wsw

And as the story progresses wsw has changed alot for chichen in order to love chichen more 

At the end wsw give up everythg for chichen...

So if the production has more money to produce better quality i think this ll be more popular 

Because qingyu chemistry really suit this ca character

So i hope s2 they can mk it better

• Like 4

Wang Qing in his usual protective fatherly avatar, casually telling fans not to wait for him outside the hotel. I want him so much. Ughh. 

• Like 3