mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mym999 said:

I didnt watch like love..nor plan to...i just didnt find them much handsome to give it a try...mainly guy with specs...i didnt like their makeup...

Look is ok but the sex scenes are too much for me mk it look like a r rated movie and not much love n passion.

The reason why i like ca and takumi kun series because i can feel love and passion between the two leads and really want them be together in real life

But for addict i just think all the actors are handsome and johnny is good in acting and that is all but i dont feel any passion between two roles .

At least i can feel chichen really love wsw and wsw slowly love  chichen .

That is why i like ca more than addict or any other bl movies as it really show love 

And qingyu real person chemistry is really great

I dont mind they are not tgr or together but i hope their  friendship wont get affected

Ca 1 is not very good because low budget and their look in ca are not good looking but real person are very handsome but it s just that they dont have enough money to spend on costume and styling

But addict has all budget so all very good but lack of passion and reason why they fall in love is not very clear.

Just because they look handsome and cool so many girls like them.

Sorry to me look is secondary but it s their portrayal of that roles have touched me i think that is most impt thing when you like an actor or Actors.

As an actor you need to bring the viewers in to their roles to feel love and passion. But in addict n lovelike i just find lack of this thg call feeling in love.

Even ca production is low and wq acting quite stiff but he is successful in showing true love to  wsw and dayu also show love to chichen

6 hours ago, aili81 said:

Nah you are not rude

I can understand why they are so crazy as when i see the fancams i was like wow qingyu are really handsome and friendly 

But i wont dare to go so close to them as i ll get shy when dayu big eyes look at me 

Wq is too cute to look at infront of me

yeah me too, i would be way too shy to go near qing and dayu and i know i would be starting shaking due to nervousness

6 hours ago, aili81 said:

Hahaha but some how i think they are mentally prepared for this type of touching and i think if they act with other guy same thg fans will not like and people will think tgey are really gays as they are ok with any guys. But i saw love like movie their scenes are more worst for bed scenes almost r rated so i wont hope ca2 ll be this open

As kissing and hugging n touching are still ok but not till naked bottom i was like eeee when i see lovelikd as too much for me as they do until too obvious so i dont like lovelike  bed scenes

But ca i feel sweet love

i know as a actor they are mentally prepared for these but we can still hope dayu and qing are gay for each other or fine with each other therefore they don't want to do it with other people and also for their publicity. i know they are friend but they are  so nature and sweet to each other that make us question them like they could be more than friend in fanmeeting with those promise and in bts so much touching and playing around with each other look so natural.

did you guys saw the video in bts when dayu and qing were asked why they so close friend even thought they have different personality( by the author of the ca novel)? to me it looked like they were trying to hide something but it looked like it failed as dayu try more harder to explain why they were so close and by their reaction/face we can see they weren't comfortable with that question and it was funny dayu was moving closer toward qing because he was nervous( i think) and i liked when qing said it was destiny/fate for them :)

i also saw lovelike and i was shocked they showed us naked bottom and i was way too embarrassed/shy to finish that scene but i do like love like and addiction but it can't be compare to love i have for qingyu :D

Hellooooo i'm ShiraAi from the blog http://shiraai.wordpress.com/ hehe

thank you for some of you who have read my blog :3

just browsing soompi and finding the thread i should have join sooner :P

I wanna say I LOVEEEE QINGYU and I do believe they are REAL (like in love kind of REAL) , i browse about them like more than 10 times a day and really really addicted to their love and friendship

nice to know you all and i would love to chat a lot about QingYu

44 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Hellooooo i'm ShiraAi from the blog http://shiraai.wordpress.com/ hehe

thank you for some of you who have read my blog :3

just browsing soompi and finding the thread i should have join sooner :P

I wanna say I LOVEEEE QINGYU and I do believe they are REAL (like in love kind of REAL) , i browse about them like more than 10 times a day and really really addicted to their love and friendship

nice to know you all and i would love to chat a lot about QingYu

oh my i am so happy you joined us in this thread :) and i wanted to say thank you to you but didn't had the courage to say it in your blog, thank you so much for writing about qingyu, i don't understand Chinese so i am happy to read anything about them in english translation. i also browse about them like more than 10 times a day cause i am truly obsess and in love with their relationship and i don't care if they are just friend or something else but i am happy to see them together (and i really hope they are real or somewhere in my mind i do think they are real) . i pretty much wake up with seeing their face first thing in the morning and sleep after i see them again :lol:

well i also hope they are really together but i feel it is also ok for them to be buddies as long as they are happy.

I mean i am ok even they have girlfriends or whatever as it is their private life as all we see is just onscreen them and we all like is also onscreen them

But they may or may not be together as lovers but they are good buddies and partners for works. 

But i also feel they do have special feeling for each other

N i have watch that interview the reporters keep forcing words on them and keep wanting them to say they re together in a very forceful tone so anyone in this situation will be nervous or uncomfortable and maybe dayu leaning on qing because qing is the 1 he knows longer so he feel more comfortable and secure.

There is alot of possibilities

To me as long as they are happy so they are lovers or buddies it doesnt matter.

All i hope they can get more chances to have great roles in tv or movies. As like that no1 will look down on them as they are realy working hard and they do have talents

So now impt things is we need to support their works by voting in kugou music most popular male singers to help them to get more regconity

http://mfanxing.kugou.com/staticPub/mobile/coolMusicFestival/views/index.html

Press yellow box and log in to weibo account or qq account each person can vote10 points each day

I have voted 20 points using qq and weibo 

Although they are 1st now but 2nd is just 1 million points away although seem like alot difference but just vote for them if you like them n want them to get more works as this ll let many ppl know they are good as so many love them

And qingyu fans always said  even fans love them but they are totally  free to do what they like or choose who their lovers are. No matter what they do fans will support them and i think it is the best fans base i ever seen for idols 

But i think they deserve as they really sincere and treasure their fans alot 

So qingyu fans are more united so i hope more ppl from oversea ll join us in here to blast about qinguu love

And make this thread more alive

4 hours ago, mym999 said:

I didnt watch like love..nor plan to...i just didnt find them much handsome to give it a try...mainly guy with specs...i didnt like their makeup...

I think you should atleast give it a try , huang lige (the guy with specs) is cute if you get to know him ^^ , i'm also a fan of like love

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

oh my i am so happy you joined us in this thread :) and i wanted to say thank you to you but didn't had the courage to say it in your blog, thank you so much for writing about qingyu, i don't understand Chinese so i am happy to read anything about them in english translation. i also browse about them like more than 10 times a day cause i am truly obsess and in love with their relationship and i don't care if they are just friend or something else but i am happy to see them together (and i really hope they are real or somewhere in my mind i do think they are real) . i pretty much wake up with seeing their face first thing in the morning and sleep after i see them again :lol:

me too i dont understand chinese but glad to encounter some friends on the fandom who does, and greatfull for their help
but really its kinda sad to see to much of their lovely moments interview fan-meets left untranslated we still need more international chinese reader fans on board for helping with the translation

as for QingYu relationship have some faith :)) i believe they are real, i cant reveal how i know it (lets just say i have secret resource)
but more than anything else they are Best Friend 

Spoiler

who are in love with one another :P

as in this video BGM

6 hours ago, arashihonou said:

me too i dont understand chinese but glad to encounter some friends on the fandom who does, and greatfull for their help
but really its kinda sad to see to much of their lovely moments interview fan-meets left untranslated we still need more international chinese reader fans on board for helping with the translation

as for QingYu relationship have some faith :)) i believe they are real, i cant reveal how i know it (lets just say i have secret resource)
but more than anything else they are Best Friend 

Hide contents

who are in love with one another :P

as in this video BGM

OMG are you sure about this? then you will raise my hope up to 100% and I agree we have lot of qingyu video and interview fan-meets are left untranslated and we need more chinese reader to help us. basically we need to spread ca or qingyu to everyone to see them and qingyu will make people fall in love with their beautiful relationship (could be unintentionally) like they have done to us :D

40 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

did you guys watched thai bl drama love sick the series or read the novel? i am a fan of love sick and i basically got know counterattack from lovesick the series inter page.

i love Lovesick drama and novel, i like season 1 more tho, i'm also one of the admin for indonesian lovesick fanclub

14 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

i love Lovesick drama and novel, i like season 1 more tho, i'm also one of the admin for indonesian lovesick fanclub

me too i like season 1 more, season 2 had way too many issue going on with airing the drama and they gave us so many expectation but it was never fullfilled but i really love season 1 and i love white and captain therefore it was hard for me to get over them when the series was finished but luckily i found qingyu and they made me fall in love their relationship so hard that they cure my heart with the disappointment that i had with love sick season 2. so basically right now my mind 24/7 is qingyu :lol:

My fav part n fav song

Chorus of the song 

We singing the same song 

We humming a simple song

We have learnt to love

We together laughing, crying, loving.

We singing same song

We humming our song

We have learnt to choose happiness

Which has long forgotten

8 minutes ago, aili81 said:

My fav part n fav song

Chorus of the song 

We singing the same song 

We humming a simple song

We have learnt to love

We together laughing, crying, loving.

We singing same song

We humming our song

We have learnt to choose happiness

Which has long forgotten

omg my heart was melting seeing dayu so close, it felt like he was in front of me and it was weird in a good way because i didn't see him this close before and the way he was looking at qing looked so cute that i wanted to scream ( and how could qing handle those look i wonder?)

43 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

omg my heart was melting seeing dayu so close, it felt like he was in front of me and it was weird in a good way because i didn't see him this close before and the way he was looking at qing looked so cute that i wanted to scream ( and how could qing handle those look i wonder?)

That vid is fan cam

It is this  video that i have fallen for dayu and  qingyu

At 1st i watched ca1 i wasnt really like dayu look but find his role is very interesting and the two leads really cute n chemistry ia great 

I got touched by wsw and cc love 

Then i started to browse their videos and i saw this vid

And i was immediately shocked at how dayu look  so different in ca and real him

And the way he look at qing with teary eyes really make me go crazy over him n qingyu

Really touching and heartmelting

So from there on i focus more on dayu not that wq not good 

Wq s good too but because this vid give me a big impact on dayu

I am so attracted by dayu passionate eyes but only wq can make him have this kind expression on his face.

N wq sometime dont dare to look into dayu eyes so i thinking is it wq scare he really fall for dayu.

As dayu can be so feminine but sometime manly

So he is always giving me different feeling on him

For wq i am surprise he is actually very little kid his smile n behaviour really like kid

So wq and dayu are different from cc and wsw. 

Tt s y these 2 shocked me lots of time in characters and look

Archived