Quantcast

Gosh, Wang Qing's love for Dayu is so heart wrenching. I hope Dayu reciprocates with same intensity. Did you guys notice in the birthday video that he kept Dayu's gift with himself the whole time. He will not part with it and will not let anyone else touch it. Just like a little kid. lol. Even, at the end when he is walking off the stage, he remembers to take the present with himself. So sweet. :) 

• Like 4

I like CA and Addicted..both leads are handsome and sexy....but Im not sure i want jonny and timmy to be in relation/straight...but i want WQ and dayu to be couple.... WQ is too hot but i want them as a couple both onscreen/off screen .. my heart breaks if WQ and Dayu are straight....I dont mind timmy/jonny are straight bcz more than couple i like them as individual ... but Even though WQ is too sexy and dayu is too cute...i like them as couple...i pray heavens grant my  wish....

• Like 4

To be honest wq and dayu are straight because they are buddies for 4 years so they know each other very well. But some how i dont mind them tgr too as they really look very good together

Johnny and timmy well they are very handsome but they dont look like couple 

Like qingyu really look like couple so in addict forum thread i dont mean to mess up with them

But in term of chemistry qingyu has more than zhouyu

and have you all imagined if qinguu and zhouyu switched series i dont think zhouyu can do qinguu characters in ca  but qingyu definitely can take over addict charaters as gu hai and chichen are quite similar

But i definitely dont think timmy can act as wushowei as need to be lively and funny. But timmy is too cool and handsome. Plus feng jian yu i really think this guy acting is very good cos he is full of expressions and his real person is a pretty cool and quiet person  

Because dayu acting really shock me as he is really so like a cat 

Elegant and innocent

That is when i fall in love with his acting and how wq can help dayu show off his talent

• Like 4

This is what I fantasize about when I go to sleep every night. Honest. I never dreamt that I could come across something like this. My biggest sexual fantasy and my biggest fantasy #DontKnowWhereIFitIn

CcTEqxzVAAAz1-R.jpg

• Like 4

Jingyu's negativity is repelling me now. That guy seems to be insecure and have issues. He is just hurting others with his insecurity. Gosh! On the other hand, Qingge literally embraced Dayu's presence like never before and spread so much happiness. Talk about positivity. Sorry for comparing, but can't help. However, all these are just speculations from a fan, which may not be the fact. In that case, Jingyu should come out and give his fans some explanation or at least reassurance.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Jingyu's negativity is repelling me now. That guy seems to be insecure and have issues. He is just hurting others with his insecurity. Gosh! On the other hand, Qingge literally embraced Dayu's presence like never before and spread so much happiness. Talk about positivity. Sorry for comparing, but can't help. However, all these are just speculations from a fan, which may not be the fact. In that case, Jingyu should come out and give his fans some explanation or at least reassurance.  

What you mean and who is jingyu?

Well it is ok to compare 

Well i think qingyu is more down to earth. But jason and timmy i feel that they are too cool n handsome so make me feel distanced and they are too careful with their  interaction so make me feel really bored see them on shows but for qingyu is like so cute n funny to see them tgr

• Like 3

jonny and timmy are like two individual actors...they are like prince charming whom girls dream of as their BF .....Qing yu are couple whom we dream of them being together..... I like both 4 of them....Jonny and Timmy are hot and sexy...They are good at acting...But its just the posiibility of being together them is little low...But WQ and dayu are too close and best friends and cute and funny....They know each other too well that they give feeling like a couple...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, aili81 said:

What you mean and who is jingyu?

Well it is ok to compare 

Well i think qingyu is more down to earth. But jason and timmy i feel that they are too cool n handsome so make me feel distanced and they are too careful with their  interaction so make me feel really bored see them on shows but for qingyu is like so cute n funny to see them tgr

Acutally I meant to post it in the Addicted forum, but posted it here by mistake. lol.

• Like 1

Because I watched addicted/heroin series I was brought to counterattack series. I watched it all, and while I did enjoy the series...I actually enjoyed the actors interaction much more outside the series. They are very cute together...they relationship is very interesting. I am surprised the thread for this topic is so short!

• Like 4

Wang Qing's album Demo has topped the weekly chart. If you love Wang Qing or QingYu or Jian Yu or MUSIC, help make Wang Qing's album Demo #1 in monthly chart. 

This is so bad, #FiftyShadesOfQingYu

• Like 2

NetEase Interview

14 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Thanks for creating the thread.. And posting the Novel translations. 

Thank you to all who posted video and pics.. 

You are welcome..We all love qingyu couple

• Like 3

Dayus voice slang and accent is too cute..its unique and funny...

This is for only +18 ....Their chemistry for photoshoot is damn hot...no hesitation of expressing love...just like a couple

Spoiler

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Dayus voice slang and accent is too cute..its unique and funny...

I like how Dayu at first says that he didn't see the post by Qingge at night cuz he fell asleep or something. Then, Qingge got a little upset. Then, Dayu had his famous naughty smile on and said,"But, I saw it this morning." And Qingge just melted, literally melted. Haha.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mym999 said:

The adblocker while viewing this video showed 200

Hey, if you want to check out all of QingYu's video, then here is the link to the playlist. It gets updated frequently.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I like how Dayu at first says that he didn't see the post by Qingge at night cuz he fell asleep or something. Then, Qingge got a little upset. Then, Dayu had his famous naughty smile on and said,"But, I saw it this morning." And Qingge just melted, literally melted. Haha.

The one thing that i like most about them is they wont act BL with anyone...If they act it has to be with them both ....I really like how WQ says he never does this genre with anyone except dayu...Its like confession ...the more i watch the more i want them together....In interviews too dayu always depend on WQ..like holding hand,sitting close...Its like he feels secure having WQ around him...

• Like 2

Look at Qingge's perverted facial expression, lol, when he does that move. Dayu just couldn't believe Qingge did that, haha. 

#/MyQingIsACutePervvyGiant

jCHbNek.gif

• Like 3