[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks @lalunaaa and @Gitakawaii for liking our video for soompi contest, which has been delayed...now waiting for mods to announce it, so please stay tuned!

And sorry i've been so busy, not able to contribute much but can't help quickly drop by and share a couple look photo i made!

Seriously, i never seen PHJ wore like that before haha or is it because he's now followed by Dispatch, so we can see him looking like that?!?

Photo Credit: @ggone on INS, Dispatch & Frenchlimeblossom

CgfDKTkUkAAgFHd.jpg:large

chingus....

just a quick question (i'm still a rookie in this shipping things)... arjenia is the official fan cafe for kge right? can they post something sooo intimate like that?

I'm referring to the clip of bed scene in citt where phj kiss kge. or they are 'hinting' on something?... 

i like it though... =)....:wub::wub::wub:

@Chipibela love them.. but it's kinda sad.....:tears::tears:... feel like i have to say good bye to them...

anyway, i've watched almost all videos on kge, movies, bts, press cons etc.... hahaha.. and i noticed she's very lovely.. all the co-actors seems can easily fall for her... recent interview for canola too.. both choi minho n grandmother like her so much... we know phj also may already fall for her (or at least we hope so) :P... but i'm not sure about kge... i would say, they are both are very different person in real life.. at some point, i still believe that differences attract more... but idk for them...  i really hope they will be together.. or at least, in new movie, drama or any photoshoot...

Park Hae Jin Picks Which Drama Was Most Fun to Film

Park Hae Jin Picks Which Drama Was Most Fun to Film

On April 23, Park Hae Jin held a fanmeeting to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of his debut.

When a fan asked him, What was the most fun drama to film?” he replied, “It might be unexpected, but it was ‘Cheese in the Trap.’”

“I personally enjoyed it,” he continued. “The atmosphere was good. Many of the other actors were my peers, so there was a lot of energy on set.”

Park Hae Jin played the character of Yoo Jung in the drama adaptation of webtoon “Cheese in the Trap” earlier this year.

Another fan asked him about marriage plans. “I have to date to get married,” he said. “I haven’t been able to date for years. I don’t have any specific plans, but if a good person appears, I don’t want to wait too long.” When the fans seemed dissatisfied with his answer, he joked, “Aren’t you all going to get married too?”

Which of Park Hae Jin’s dramas would you pick as your favorite?

:D

PS: Please dont forget to vote for us at bit.ly/cittvid 4 times a day, till 27 Apr 12AM ty :D

Hey chingus,

I never notice this until today :astonished: Always wonder what KGE thinks but now i'm more determined with her rubbing Sunbae's hands :heart:

Wishing you all having a happy week and please remember to vote 4 times/day (moderators said only 4 votes are counted per day)!  Thanks!

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

The Shippers Paradise contest result is out. Although you didn't win, you're No. 1 in my heart. <3 Thank you for participating and congratulations!

Thanks so much @jeijei, especially for your help at the beginning! We're so happy to be able to rally together for such a lovely couple and met so many lovely fans on the way! No matter what, JungxSeol is always No.1 & in our heart :heart: forever! Will see you around in other threads :)

And we want to say BIG BIG BIG thank you to all who helped vote !  We couldn't make it to 4 rounds without you.  If you're curious about the final results, click the link below to see :)

~Many thanks & love from #TeamCheesyBriegade

P.S. Nothing to give back to all the JungxSeol fans and those who helped vote, so I'm gonna share our video here for everyone's easy enjoyment!

Hello, JungSeol shippers!

Submit the information below to @ebullient through PM if you want to receive a special member status & color.

1. Group Name (The group name must be in singular form [e.g. SoGonger | GoongJin].)

2. Color Choice

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

Archived