Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

about the FSF thing, it is hard to tell so far all the times that they have been "caught" have been related to work or social activity. This time it is a video from her birthday in October. They are filming together, him going to her birthday party is not strange imo. But they could be dating if they are, I only wish her the best. 

12 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Sigh... to be honest it's pretty unavoidable since the 2 of them are collaborating for their upcoming movie and drama. Plus they may even be asked to do endorsements next year together like how LGX and ZLY did after Chu Qiao came out. The China fans are also very unhappy and angry because a lot of anti-fans are making use of the situation and spreading many untruths. We can't stop people from doing it but I think for me I will just focus on ZLY and her stuff and just report those Weibo accounts that are spreading malicious rumors of her... 

FSF has a bad rep since he broke up with NiNi, who he officially dated for four years. ZLY fans want her to date someone different/better. And FSF's fans and her antis think ZLY is too low class. Like I said a while back people who dont like her always bring up her family background like it is some evil deed. If they do like each other, people's opinion wouldn't matter. 

Anyways I saw this video about this last rumor and the only sure thing is that he went to her birthday party and got her a present. You see him with her manager talking, etc before they go to her bday party. They are filming a drama together so it would be rude for him not to even do that imo. All crew members are all staying in the same hotel, which they fail to mention. So far all these rumors have no real proof that they are close to dating or have anything more than a friendly co-worker situation. We will wait and see. 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/liubsgpq0u1L3-gY~o-nk4tbe55OYr5UYVTgKQ__.htm

He got her the big bunny 

aLWA-fymvkaz4144729.jpg

• Like 5

On 11/16/2017 at 1:36 AM, icyphoenix said:

Zly officially joined the family of longines as the official spokesperson 

Ah about this think it's better to wait till the official announcement which I think some said is on the 18th. Similar situation happen during Chow Tai Fook when it was leak before the annoucement... 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

On 11/16/2017 at 8:00 PM, icyphoenix said:

Li Ying has just been announced as the global ambassador of @Longines! 

Now to wait for the official photo and video..... she looks so pretty here!!

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I liked this look a lot.. It was a lot different from the recent event looks of zly

Hahahaah I agree and now everyone is demanding photos of her back <3 I really like the design behind too so unique!!! Also this year is not just a leap in the brands ambassador, this year she also successfully appear in 3 magazine covers out of 5 leading female magazines in China... it is no mean feat as an actress usually takes a while to be appear on magazine covers of the top magazines... I am really happy and proud that I have such a hardworking and motivating idol!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Hahahaah I agree and now everyone is demanding photos of her back <3 I really like the design behind too so unique!!! Also this year is not just a leap in the brands ambassador, this year she also successfully appear in 3 magazine covers out of 5 leading female magazines in China... it is no mean feat as an actress usually takes a while to be appear on magazine covers of the top magazines... I am really happy and proud that I have such a hardworking and motivating idol!

Yup totally agree.. She is one of the most successful actress of this year..she is leading in endorsements too..  Plus every endorsements she has is high brand.. She has been the busiest in this year.. Hope she is more successful n mohe healthy in years to come

• Like 3

I like the dress a lot, she looks so pretty 

29 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Current Yingbao's brand ambassador

wow... total = 26

cr as labelled

WOW 26 

No wonder she topped that list for "Top celebrity endorsement & reputation ranking according to China Advertising Association & Nielsen". I saw that in another forum

65252e9dgy1flhsdow7daj20hs09l3ys.jpg

65252e9dgy1flhsdkmml1j20j60y3ae5.jpg

she has been killing it with endorsements this year. She got more endorsements and photoshoots than any other year. Plus two dramas, one movie, and a reality show. And this was suppose to be her easy year. 

I am greedy and I hope she does another variety show next year. I liked 72 floors a lot. 

• Like 4

On 11/16/2017 at 11:51 PM, mrsyooknit said:

I like the dress a lot, she looks so pretty 

WOW 26 

No wonder she topped that list for "Top celebrity endorsement & reputation ranking according to China Advertising Association & Nielsen". I saw that in another forum

she has been killing it with endorsements this year. She got more endorsements and photoshoots than any other year. Plus two dramas, one movie, and a reality show. And this was suppose to be her easy year. 

I am greedy and I hope she does another variety show next year. I liked 72 floors a lot. 

She's busier than the bee :tongue::wub:

Same here, I'm greedy too, i'm hoping there's another variety show too .

I'd remember Yingbao is one of permanent cast at 72 floor, i wonder if they make another season next year?

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4