[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a short video of Kyo at Manni & Peddi salon in Beijing yesterday!! 

[credit to the owner as tagged]

The venue for Beijing CHANEL event (outside). So excited to see SHK tonight! red carpet show at 7:30 pm!! 005y8mXejw1f4ejwkbkvij30zk0qon2e.jpg
[credit: weibo]

1 minute ago, lovemetruly said:

Omo! Is the Director's cut dvd for real? I tried searching but all i got was that "unfortunately DoTS will not have a director's cut dvd." Anyone, help please. 

It's real

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002276874

They did originally say no.

And we are in the final stretch for voting.  Make sure you spend any points you have left and make sure you vote here too

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Only 7 hours to go until this is all over. :D 

IM REALLY EXCITED FOR SHK'S CHANEL EVENT LTR, BAEKSANG AND MORE SJK'S FANMEETS BUT THE DIRECTOY DVD, ISSIT REAL, REALLLLLLLL? OMG, UNRELEASED SCENES, RE-EDITED SCENES, MAKING FILMS,MV AND VIDEOS. OMG I DIE WHILE READING IT ! Can we really expect mote bts of SS? Omg :wub: 

Edit: OKAY SO IT IS REAL,! Omg 

@lizzzie Omg eonnie. I definitely buying! :D 

Vote vote vote, everyone! :) 

14 minutes ago, melissala said:

It's real

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002276874

They did originally say no.

And we are in the final stretch for voting.  Make sure you spend any points you have left and make sure you vote here too

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Only 7 hours to go until this is all over. 

Yes I did remember they went all the way and said No to us and we were all like :crazy: but ok it was their choice and we could do nothing but respecting it. 

Then now... what a pleasant surprise :tears:

While sailing in happiness, don't forget to vote vote vote :D

@melissala thank you for replying!! What great news indeed!! So we'll be seeing unreleased and re-edited scenes and more BTS!!! The BTS part is what I'm more excited to see. More SS interactions please. Lol and counting the hours til 8pm!!! 

For the meantime, let's continue voting!! 

Wah this is scary! I am having heart Attack!! 

SJK votes are dropping 1% in every 1-2 mins because suddenly PBG fans are voting for him in TV category! Please vote for PGB in movie category where his percentage with no 1 lead is marginal and not in TV category! PBG can win if you vote for him in movie as his gap is closing in to no 1 in movie category. Please tell his fans or people who are voting for him to vote in movie instead with much better chance.

For those who have not voted for SJK today!! Please act now! Losing 1% per 2 minutes or so is scary and it's only 5pm KST 

yes chewy unnie, i am watching the percentage through apps and got shocked that it dropped so much. please distribute ur vote more to SJK for now. his number is not as stable and there are more competitor in the actor category. but also vote for SHK just distribute it well according to the changes in their percentage. check the accummulative percentage too. :)

last 7 hours!!!

18 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Wah this is scary! I am having heart Attack!! 

SJK votes are dropping 1% in every 1-2 mins because suddenly PBG fans are voting for him in TV category! Please vote for PGB in movie category where his percentage with no 1 lead is marginal and not in TV category! PBG can win if you vote for him in movie as his gap is closing in to no 1 in movie category. Please tell his fans or people who are voting for him to vote in movie instead with much better chance.

For those who have not voted for SJK today!! Please act now! Losing 1% per 2 minutes or so is scary and it's only 5pm KST 

Hi chewy only  limited app available to gain points in baeksang like mine there's only 4 app available with 120-500 points only

Just now, songsongcouple said:

Hi chewy only  limited app available to gain points in baeksang like mine there's only 4 app available with 120-500 points only

No worries I understand. Just do whatever you can. As long as you voted for him today will do even if you manage to give only 1 vote 

No, seriously I don't understand why Bogum fans are voting in the wrong category??  :sweatingbullets:   He is 3.7% away from #1 in TV while he is 70% away from #1 in TV.  It's seriously pointless to vote in TV when he's so close in movies.  As a fan of both guys I am seriously bothered by this....

But let's not panic too much though since  SJK's daily ranking is down a bit, but he's accrued ranking is fine and he's not losing any ground.  Seems he's also making a daily ranking comeback, or at least not losing anymore. In 6 hours we can be free of stress. :P Let's just survive until then. 

Archived