[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

Oh I see, I saw someone from SHK fanpage admin from China is asking Korean agent contact for voting in SHK soompi thread. You properly can  share the contact with them if you have. This can help SHK votes in the end. ;)

Already quote her in the thread. Thanks for pointing out. I suggested an easier method for her actually without having to pay extra commission to Korean agents and the extra money saved can be used for voting instead ;) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, melissala said:

Usually you have to keep it open a few minutes and/or follow the instructions.  Some want you to complete the tutorial or do something else.  One thing, avoid the stupid surveys for points.  They are pointless and never ending. 

SHK slaying!

Oh, thanks so much!!! I got my first point, will collect more to place my vote. 

I feel like I won a lottery when I saw my point increases, lol.

@joongkyo

It's hilarious, uri captain won't be so happy reading the poll. Kidding. They don't want her to belong to one man, I find this so funny :D 

14 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I am from Taiwan too!! Hello!! 

Our numbers all 10 digit and somehow they need the 2 numbers infront to be 00 so but by doing so you might not receive the code. It's hard I know so that's why I pay people to do it. Which part of Taiwan are you in? You joined any group there? 

再不可以就等微博吧!

Haha Hello there! :) Nice to see someone from Taiwan as well here on soompi!

I'm in Taipei but haven't joined any group yet. I know there's a SJKTW fanclub on FB, but other than that, I'm clueless about the fanclubs in Taiwan for SS. Is that the club you're in?

11 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

unnie, @Chewy Hoe is it possible that the first digit to be deleted? cos we need 12 digit and taiwan country code have 3 digit country code so maybe 9 digit of phone number is good? @raine_evenstar maybe delete the first 0?

if your country code is 2 digit and your mobile number is less than 10 then maybe add a few 0 before your mobile number. try to make it 12 digit including the country code. please try. i hope this work.

I tried with the 9 digit (took away the 0 at the front) but it gives me error. I think you have to enter 10 digit number in that input box for it to work. It won't accept anything else.

1 minute ago, melissala said:

That's the same error I'm getting.  Not sure what it means.  I'm going to try another phone number. 

if you still cannot got through then maybe try to uninstall and change the email too. i hope this can do

Just now, finickyfray said:

if your country code is 2 digit and your mobile number is less than 10 then maybe add a few 0 before your mobile number. try to make it 12 digit including the country code. please try. i hope this work.

I didnt add my country code before my number. So thats the problem i guess. How naive of me. Sigh

But now it says sms has been sent to my number with the authentication code. But I didnt receive any message yet. How long it will take???

48 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

Haha Hello there! :) Nice to see someone from Taiwan as well here on soompi!

I'm in Taipei but haven't joined any group yet. I know there's a SJKTW fanclub on FB, but other than that, I'm clueless about the fanclubs in Taiwan for SS. Is that the club you're in?

I tried with the 9 digit (took away the 0 at the front) but it gives me error. I think you have to enter 10 digit number in that input box for it to work. It won't accept anything else.

Try with just 1 single 0 infront of 09xxxxxxx

oh I PM you! 

32 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

avoid games, i cannot win most of them. continue closing and opening the app also after you got the points just uninstall the apps. they will come out again and you can download the same apps and get points. i hope this will help. 

i've tried uninstall but nothing change..it didn't work maybe i'll just make new accounts "more accounts more chances of winning.  ":)

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

So just the cell phone number without 886? 

I think there's an option at the top right with the list of country codes? 

I didn't type my country code just choose it from the list. I only type my mobile number to get the verification code, it works. I hope I don't misunderstood this, lol, my brain is fried

@raine_evenstar ups sorry. let me try again

4 minutes ago, SandSLiMssshipper said:

i've tried uninstall but nothing change..it didn't work maybe i'll just make new accounts "more accounts more chances of winning.  ":)

some apps took some time to add points so don't delete straight away. yesss more account better! :D

5 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I think there's an option at the top right with the list of country codes? 

I didn't type my country code just choose it from the list. I only type my mobile number to get the verification code. I hope I don't misunderstood this, lol, my brain is fried

Lol that info is for the other member. No worries 

Just now, melissala said:

That's the same error I'm getting.  Not sure what it means.  I'm going to try another phone number. 

Also if I had a zero to my number it doesn't work either, it says to add my phone number... so frustrating. 

Also! emali doesn't change anything.  Think it's linked to the number.  I registered on my phone and my computer under different names with the same number and it gave me the same error.  Never got a text either.

Did you add your country code before your number??? I think it ought out to have 12 numbers including your country code.i tried it and the error doesn't show up now but i didnt receive any message yet.

10 minutes ago, blissfullife29 said:

SJK is using the same jacket as in the Hong Kong Arrival ( i think ?) in the new KT Telecom ....bringing back the SS shipper feels....and he is sooooo Handsome:wub::wub:

It's a different jacket, it doesn't have the two zippers that the YSL jacket had.

His voice sounds so hot!

"Though your eyes don't see me,

But I'm always with you wherever you are.

I am KT giga internet - For you, KT".

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Did you add your country code before your number??? I think it ought out to have 12 numbers including your country code.i tried it and the error doesn't show up now but i didnt receive any message yet.

may i know where r u from?

@kokodus it doesnt have to be 12 digit but the phone number must be atleast 10 digit. i got my confirmation straight away. if ur number is XXXXX-XXXXX then i think you can just add all after choosing ur country code from the drop down list

@melissala Thank you for recommending Bluestacks! It took awhile, but otherwise, I had no problem getting the app :) I used up all my 10 votes for the day.

@hclover96 Thank you for sharing @khxy's translations of SHK's MC interview :) And thank you for providing those beautiful covers of our girl! I love learning more about the Songs :) 

@joongkyo, @Chewy Hoe, and others, thank you for updating the thread with the results. 

Okay, final scans of the night/day. Happy voting!

Disclaimer: These don't have watermarks because they're just an eye sore and the stills were shot by Lim Hyo Seon and officially belong to NEW/DOTS; however, if any of you decide to post the images elsewhere, then it would be greatly appreciated if folks can credit me or Couch Kimchi for scanning :) Thanks!

01ZpzO.jpg

rzwd7p.jpg

iylJsl.jpg

zoye0Y.jpg

EK1RJL.jpg

sm1fwn.jpg

IBQCRH.jpg

Edit

@joongkyo Looks like this is another teaser for KT GIGA

Credit to @Chellsee for sharing this on the SJK thread. Also, cr. to Olleh.

Archived