[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Latest news :

NEW (Next Entertainment World) the company behind DOTS is suing J.Estina for infringement.

J.estina just  released the agreed clause with NEW

1) J.estina can only use  DOTS' poster which features the necklace/posters provided by the production company.

2) The poster can only be used in Korea.

*Those who can read Korean, correct me if i'm wrong

Does this mean  J.estina is telling the whole world that they are in the wrong?

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%9F%BF%E6%B3%89%E6%B0%B4%E5%A4%AB%E5%A6%87&flux=1&tid=4449321075&pic_id=fbd2f050f3deb48fc8f0775bf71f3a292cf57847&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

source:baidu

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said this once, i said it again... do u guys know know how much I love this songsong couple? And how much I love u guys for loving them and for keeping this thread alive. (I bet u guys don't know, cause I opt to be a silent lurker. Hehe) 

@Bambiina yup, the up and downs in this thread that make us stronger. 

I know everyone realized how different we are in personality, and I realized how everyone tried to be positive, bring in the positive vibe, some be a little bit crazy or mad, but in the end they are for the good course of this couple and this thread. And as long as we keep our grace and elegance high we'll be fine. 

SJK looks cute (i not sure if this is the right word to describe him) in the new BB ads. Pink and white... he pulled it off. 

@missandrea that 2nd pic gave me a goosebumps. I'm not sure I am lookingbat hk or at jk... they are so identical. 

On 4/7/2016 at 3:11 AM, ilovesjk said:

The way SJK addresses women older than him:

Song Ji Hyo = Ji Hyo noona (fellow cast member from Runningman)

Han Ye Seul = Ye Seul noona (costar from Penny Pinchers)

Park Shi Yeon = Shi Yeon noona (costar from Nice Guy)

Jeon Ji Hyun = Jeon Ji Hyun noona/sunbaenim (both were housed under Sidus)

Song Hye Kyo = Hye Kyo-ssi :phew:

Found this since I'm backreading and currently on page 287. What an awesome goodie, hahahah.

Thank you to all the shippers who addressed a comment that seemed to be negative by flooding this thread with positivity. Pictures, gifs, and translations. 

Happy to know OSEN is also supporting SHK. 

I love @Chewy Hoe 's remarks, @angieknows cool-headedness, and @joongkyo who flood this thread with translations. 

Still happy as a Song2 shipper. 

Chinese fans are daebak for taking a stand like that!

Looking forward to read joongkyo's translation tonight!

i seriously need a slice of pizza and a glass of cola. 

if shk going to baeksang award i hope she wears this:

Atelier-Versace-Spring-2016-Haute-Coutur

Atelier-Versace-Spring-2016-Haute-Coutur

from versace atelier

KIM_0222_426x639.jpg

zuhair murad's

241-636x954.jpg

043-1.jpggeorge hobeika's

evening-dress-for-the-new-year22.jpg

dior's

i think shk will totally rocks the red carpet and someone will totally go gaga at her...

tumblr_mf1a0gak4c1rqiulxo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, applegirl2 said:

ha @Chewy Hoe  he's really a professional. . look at the way he's gazing at the model while sharing the ice cream.. A true actor .. respect ..

I just had time to look at the CF hahahah.. I actually found that he wasn’t really looking into the girl when he was sharing the ice cream at last, he was just kinda looking into her direction but not really ‘gazing’. I guess I watched too much  of his gazing scenes in DOTS .. and now ‘gazing’ to me has a new definition! :Pe@applegirl2 sorry to have cut your post :> 

@Prentiss OMO SOOOO PRETTY BUT THE THIRD ONE SCREAMS GODDESS!!! though i doubt she'd wear dresses that are quiet leaning to the sexy side. Look at her recent dress choices. They were all made from fabric that do not cling unto the body like second skin. It's more of the flattering the body shape without revealing to much. The sophisticated and really REALLY conservative ones. Here's to hoping she shows her shoulders and clavicle at least. 

But srsly they are sooo beautiful. I wish she wears something like those. Aaaaaah. A girl can dream. 

Anneyooooong.... how's my chagiyas doing here??? sorry for not visiting for a while.. onnie is so busy with work and since it's spring time.. my restaurants are full and busy every day.. too many activities... but I always try to lurk anytime I can... and it seems that there has been a riot here a little bit about SHK's Jestina contract.. well I want to advise all of you to calm the heck down and take it easy.. she has the best lawyers and things will go in her way (even I'm not sure about the 30 billion won maybe not even 10 billion) and no matter what, Jestina Corporation have to fulfill their duty and obligation as the one who breach the contract.. who the heck do they think they are for carelessly using her pictures again and again for their own benefit.. as well as underestimating her.. what? media play from SHK side? LMAO are they drunk? my Goddess doesn't need any media play.. she is the MEDIA!!

Let's wait and be patient but as far as I know things are good for SHK and Goddess is just got home from her Thailand vacay and busy now remodelling her new nest.. busy bee....

As per SJK, homeboy is extremely on cloud nine of pupolarity and I can see him losing weight.. but he managed to stay lowkey and humble as usual.. I hope SHK always reminding him to take the vitamin and ginseng syrup (as well as vitamin K -KISS- hehehehe)

PS : HAPPY 600 PAGES.... OMG YOU GUYS REALLY ARE SOMETHING... LOL....

19 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

@Prentiss OMO SOOOO PRETTY BUT THE THIRD ONE SCREAMS GODDESS!!! though i doubt she'd wear dresses that are quiet leaning to the sexy side. Look at her recent dress choices. They were all made from fabric that do not cling unto the body like second skin. It's more of the flattering the body shape without revealing to much. The sophisticated and really REALLY conservative ones. Here's to hoping she shows her shoulders and clavicle at least. 

But srsly they are sooo beautiful. I wish she wears something like those. Aaaaaah. A girl can dream. 

Just an observation, in the past, often times SHK would wear white (which I think is her favorite color) and designers she chose were (most often than not) specializing on wedding gowns. I look forward to her aura during awards night, let's see if she will be experimental in her choice of gowns, though I am already convinced that she looks beautiful in any attire she's wearing.

Omg 600 pages already yay! Soon it'll be 1000 lol! Came out of a meeting to so much happy news in one day, particularly Chinese fans being on SHK's side and boycotting that company! And more and more articles highlighting the goddess in a favourable light and siding her basically. Old and new gifs and pictures by y'all of our couple also making me smile over here! :phew:

Our usual troopers keeping this thread entertained and updated, thank you guys again!!!! I was enjoying and laughing at some of the posts! :blush: 

17 hours ago, Prentiss said:

i seriously need a slice of pizza and a glass of cola.

if shk going to baeksang award i hope she wears this:

from versace atelier

zuhair murad's

george hobeika's

dior's

i think shk will totally rocks the red carpet and someone will totally go gaga at her...

I'd like to see her in the first dress as well as the 5th dress. She'll be super gorgeous in them!

Am I the only one hating on that Baskin Robbin's CF of SJK? I know it is just acting but I'm not comfortable watching SJK acting all sweet and romantic with girls other than SHK. I know it's funny feeling this way but I can't help myself HAHAHAHAHA sorry :sweatingbullets: but I'm really happy for SJK for getting all these commercials. To calm my shipping heart, I think I just have to remember that at the end of the day, SJK still belongs to SHK. :P

40 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Anneyooooong.... how's my chagiyas doing here??? sorry for not visiting for a while.. onnie is so busy with work and since it's spring time.. 

As per SJK, homeboy is extremely on cloud nine of pupolarity and I can see him losing weight.. but he managed to stay lowkey and humble as usual.. I hope SHK always reminding him to take the vitamin and ginseng syrup (as well as vitamin K -KISS- hehehehe)

On April 17, 2016 at 1:06 PM, SeGafanlady said:

PS. Kyo is a Diva cook.. her mom taught her and she loves cooking healthy and hearthy meals.. Korean or western cuisine.. independent woman!

Happy 600 pages ladies!!

Awww it seems SHK always make sure he's well taken care of :wub:

So glad to see your post again, Onnie @SeGafanlady dear. I hope all is well with you

6afb0f0cgw1f2ytebh29ng20dc07ib29.gif

Recent pic of SJK, I think. He must be working hard to get his sexy abs back lol

be2624ed54e736d12579b58e9c504fc2d46269f2

credits as tagged in pic/baidu

Happy 600th pages guys. Lets all continue the awesomeness lol

@SeGafanlady Sunbae, I miss you and your sassy posts so much :) Please drop by more often hehe. I bet the weather must be extremely nice in Netherlands at the moment?

Archived