[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, melissala said:

It's not fake.. it's just not official.  Still got bragging rights.  And DoTS Dcgall is voting so I'm gonna keep clicking

2 million!  

Lol... :lol: Yap... me too..contributions to 2 million. 

So the pool is not the official one? It's okay guys, just treat it as a warming up, so when the real one comes we will be ready to vote in full force :D

I am sure both SJK and SHK and DOTS will be nominated in many categories, well I hope so. For me their acting are the best so far and the judges can't just overlook the impact SJK, SHK and DOTS has in the Kdrama industry and internationally. So they will have their awards. Or else, I'm gonna flip all the tables in my office, including my boss's. Try me, lol.

49 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

What the heck! It's just a fake poll? Thank goodness i went back here, otherwise i'll be on the voting site clicking and clicking the vote button. LOL! :)

Fake is not a word I use. It's just that the voting has no impact on the final results! When it comes to the actual voting then you will see the 1 billion Chinese fans in full force

11 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I don’t think KMS having a negative feeling when he said that. OF course any high class individual wouldn’t just open up to ‘stranger’ of course she would be distant somewhat cold … wouldn’t you? And KMS is younger than her – very very very young … so it’s normal to appear distant and please take note – the meaning of Tsundere – “gradually show their warm side over time” .. It’s does not mean some one COLD and Distant .. it’s a term to describe a warm person who hide behind her cold/distant exterior. I want to change that Tsundere remark from KMS to something positive – instead of describing her as cold .. I want to describe as a warm person that has to hide behind a cold and distant exterior.

If SHK is cold and distant she wouldn’t be hanging around having coffee with KMS (and of course SJK) in the middle of the night … A cold person wouldn’t have that kind of smile … A cold person wouldn’t donate as much as she donated … A cold person wouldn’t open a school etc etc …

Love this statement. Couldn't agree more. 

Because of this "tsundere" slang, it makes me want to think SHK's warmth as a diamond. When it is found, a diamond is like a normal stone. But after experts cut and polish it, it will be the beautiful diamond that we know. 

It's the same like SHK's warmth. After a lot hardships, she hides her warmth personality from the public. But people who get the chance to be close to her will see that she's actually very warm and adorable, with lots of aegyo. 

12 hours ago, blissfullife29 said:

b. Another observation is they both speak with other in "loving tones" quite different from normal conversation with other people..(it again showed a level of intimacy).

It's one of the things that makes me giddy about them. Especially SJK. He really has a different tone and volume when he speaks with her. It's love in every second of his voice hahah. Sorry for my hyperbole. But yeah, that's what I think. 

Re-watching the bts again.... cant get enough of it..... just a personal opinion, for the scene where shk was acting drunk, from the perspective of an ordinary co-star.... you would be like lol, this woman is cute, and kinda funny and try to contain yourself somewhat.... but if you arent close enough, would you be rofl? You would be worried that she would be offended that you're laughing at her in this manner.... i think his reaction shows a certain amount of intimacy that implies their close relationship... happy.... :blush:   :heart: is in the air.. just me being delusional.... 

Ok, dont think its delusions, but rather, my wish for them behind the scenes....

11 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

REPOSTING GIF CR: @hyukgu  THANKYOU

JUST FOR FUN AND IM IN PERVY MODE!!! 

Location /Sequential order of filming the Kiss Scenes..... [My take]

*FEEL FREE TO CORRECT IF I AM WRONG :)

FIRST: WINE KISS.....[S.Korea/Taebek]

SECOND: GAS PUMP/POSTER SCENE......[Greece]

THIRD: SHIP WRECK BEACH SCENE.....[Greece]

FOURTH: TOWER KISS.....[Greece]

FINAL: TRUCK SCENE......[Greece] BTS-We kissed a lot, THEY FOUND THEIR GROOVE, PENT UP SEXUAL FRUSTRATION....

cr: @angieknows

THESE ARE THE TIMES THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED BUT DID NOT........ SO MUCH HATE

Hide contents
  • What's your blood type?
  • Tent scene
  • Goodbye....

• REUNION SCENE X2 KISSES 

Cr: Original Owners

Gurl, your post is super, ultimately awesome!

It's so nice to come home from work to see this. Ah, it got me dizzy!

I think your take on the kissing order might be right, because SHK was super comfortable in circling her arms around his neck and kissing him back. Plus it's a very long kiss!

And all those scenes where they should kiss but didn't, ugh! Hope they kiss a lot these days, to make up to all those scenes where they need to hold their feelings, hehe. 

Thank you for your um.....brain-stimulating post. I love it!

@angieknows thanks very much  for sharing insights ftom your korean friend....

I must say though  I get very annoyed everytime I see the 'shk dates every co-star ' statement.. 

What's wrong with all these people? It obviously takes 2 to clap in a relationship.. why is she always deemed to be the seductress ? In Korea,  esp in the entertainment circle ,  good looks are a dime a dozen .. sexy bodies too.. all can be surgically manufactured. . Her previous relationships were with top male stars ..who have seen countless sweet young things  with great figures.  So why do they fall for her? Perhaps she has a great personality and loving character .. 

People should be in awe and amazed at why these famous men would want  to date her and if they bother to think.. they would realise it's not her appearance but because she's a nice girl.. and they should give her credit for that .. not always ridicule her for her few relationships.. 

Sorry to rehash this but had to get it off my chest ... Bah... 

15 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Anyone notice how smooth, flawless and slender his nape is ? Heh 

*shoots hand up, waving* I have I have! Every hug scene! 

I can't find a satisfactory close-up though. There ought to be a collection of SJK nape shots - for science of course.

11 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

I think it was him trying to convey the  moment where they would have kissed on the truck. That's why you get the ooohhhhs and ahhhhs from the other staff and cast. It's the only logical reason but STILL A BOLD MOVE ON HIS PART..... Truthful if THEY WERENT AS CLOSE OR HE DIDNT REALLY REALLY LIKE HER than he wouldn't have dared to do such a thing. To me it proves he certainly got the HOTS FOR THE ONE THE ONLY SHK. If she didn't WELCOME THE GESTURE SHE WOULDVE REACTED MUCH DIFFERENTLY BUT INSTEAD LIKE SOME OF US SAID ALREADY SHE WAS MORE THAN OKAY WITH THE FLIRTING AND SHE MAY HAVE BEEN USED TO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.....

OMAIGAT!!! FINALLY AN ASSUMPTION THAT I FEEL CLOSER TO THE TRUTH AS TO WHY SJK DID THAT SHOCKING HEAD RUBBING GESTURE!

He was giving an example of intimacy because in the ep. 9 they were supposed to kiss hotly. 

YOU'RE A GENIUS!!! I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT! YOU SOLVED THE MYSTERY!

Still. That's a crazily bold-territory marking gesture ON THE FIRST SCRIPT READING!!!

He was like "Everybody, you can see her, but you can't touch her. Only I can do this, because she's mine!!!"

Totally easy to read this SJK guy, lol. 

He's adorable. She's adorable. They are adorable together. 

Thank you for the very logical assumption!

Just now, thepixies said:

*shoots hand up, waving* I have I have! Every hug scene! 

I can't find a satisfactory close-up though. There ought to be a collection of SJK nape shots - for science of course.

This one is very satisfactory to me! Smooth clean close up that he didn't know of lol 

Archived