[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Since I don't have a Instagram account, maybe someone can confirm this?  I saw on baidu that this post was deleted from SHK's Instagram.  This was posted on 9/19/15 (someone's birthday) and the caption said "Taebaek's sky" (from Chinese translations).  Isn't Taebaek where Park Hoon's mom's restaurant is and also where they filmed DotS?

26244230600_b3876a1d13_b.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bbunie thank you soooo much for the comments translation. 

Erm. Never thought I'd be a fan of TRANSLATORS, but I am now. I'm a fan of everybody who translates about Song2 couple!

And my logical self kicks in when the director said they shot the kissing scene 100 times. I'm sure it was an exaggeration. Maybe only 20 times max per kissing. But they have five kissing scenes, so maybe 100 is the total amount of all NGs, hehe. 

Somebody mentioned about imagining SJK in Superman Returns a few years from now with Song2 babies makes me giddy! Awww, he'd look adorable as a daddy, and their babies would be gorgeous mini Song2s. Can't wait to see them!

14 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Since I don't have a Instagram account, maybe someone can confirm this?  I saw on baidu that this post was deleted from SHK's Instagram.  This was posted on 9/19/15 (someone's birthday) and the caption said "Taebaek's sky" (from Chinese translations).  Isn't Taebaek where Park Hoon's mom's restaurant is and also where they filmed DotS?

How romantic and peaceful their Bday date must have been :wub: 

Anw, it was prolly just a nice picture of the sky in Taebaek that Hye Kyo took herself while filming in TaeBaek, which happened to be on the same day as Joong Ki's Bday :rolleyes: Maybe it's just another coincidence? :phew: hehe

SUPER THANKS TO @otpsideships!!! I've always wanted to post those scenes, which i feel that our SS were not 'scripted' but I couldn't because I don't know how. T^T

APPRECIATE TO YOUR HARD WORK! and it definitely made my day ! :)

They were filming for sure, but too bad, their 'inner' self came out and it's uncontrollable ! 

It's really nice and sweet to see them smiling or laughing or giggling genuinely ! :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi all!  Wow I didn’t have time to drop by here for the past 3 days and suddenly we’ve got so many comments by shippers! Thanks to everybody for your time and effort and I’ll definitely spend some time going through every page (although I did read some posts here and there).  It’s actually a bit surprised to know that there are people freaking out due to the type of words / sentences used by DOTS crew or by SJK himself during interviews that somehow sounds like ‘dismissing their relationship’ and people are making a fuss out of it…

This is totally understandable but hope people can stay calm instead of bombarding this thread all kinds of doubting questions. All of us are here because of our lovely couple and deep in heart we wish they can marry one day. That is our hope and our ultimate goal for them.  But like what many had said, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, and I myself strongly believe that.

Many interviews were translated from Korean to English, and I believe the translator has done his/her best to make the whole content sound similar to the original. But sometimes a different word or sentence used may also change the ‘feel’ even though the meaning is the same. Therefore I’m grateful to those who provide 1st hand info (especially translated ones) to keep us updated, but also urge people not to use these to doubt their relationship, since basically all of us know that DOTS fever is not yet over and no one, especially the leads themselves, will admit anything (well, at least for now).

As mentioned earlier, I believe both are way beyond close colleagues due to their ACTIONS, and I have listed the 3 most ‘obvious’ ones:

1. Hong Kong PC and interview

2. Dating rumors not denied

3. Their explosive chemistry onscreen and offscreen

Needless for me to further elaborate, I think you guys will understand after watching the HK press con and interview.  This year I have come across 2 other dating rumors and both actors have stood up to deny, one even taking legal actions.  So the fact that SJK didn’t deny, isn’t it very obvious already???

I have been watching thousands of dramas for the past 20 years and so far I have only shipped 3 OTPs (song2 will be my 4th).  I am proud to say that I am accurate in my guesses, as all (except song2 w/o confirmation yet) are really in relationships and 2 pairs even got married and have kids. So this round I also stand firm on my intuition. Let us all be calm, sensible and tough shippers, just like what our leads are currently now and don’t let our minds got wavered so easily!

P/S: I forgot to add in another reason why I think song2 are in a relationship…cos the other 3 OTPs that I shipped earlier, the actors have exactly the same expression and behavior like our SJK in DOTS! This is undeniable! SJK is really bad in hiding emotions!

Hi @bluedolphin81 may i know who is 3 other OTPs that u shipped earlier? Can you PM to me? I want to see the same expression that u mention XD

6 hours ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

Furthermore, it does not make sense that during the KBS interview and HK Press Conference he address her as Hye Kyo. Both are public domain/platform. Are they doing it for publicity especially SJK? Do they need publicity in the middle of the success of the drama?  Would SJK risk a backlash of media date rumour with his choice of words that will likely hurt SHK??. I will leave the SJK fans to answer those questions. Something is fishy!! Hopefully, the BTS disclose/uncover/divulge something that will make us all happy. 

wow, i really love your point of view! i agree that any rumours about dating would just blacklash the actress, even SHK said so in one of her interviews long time ago. I do hope believe that SJK is playing words because he wants to protect SHK haha! :wub:

Man...this has been a rollercoaster ride..My ship is still Sailing...Song Song all the way.... thanks to all the lovely contributors and translators...latest news going on is SHK is in NY right now (Hopefully it true) and if SJK suddenly goes there id be so happy ( he has one week break right)...Hope they be happy always...im not affected by the Directors news,....i know they are real (u can call me delulu)...all the evidence happened after the shooting is done and they had many meetups and recent meetings later... just believe in their happy and glowing faces :wub:

Just for curiosity sake I'd like to expand on this particular translation that @joongkyo kindly posted for us

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s Dating Rumors?

............ Of course they might do things that make it appear that way, but the staff all knew that it wasn’t true.”

Now does this way of thinking make sense for SHK AND SJK???

TO ACT LIKE A COUPLE BUT NOT BE A COUPLE? What exactly does this achieve and what would be the point? 

Simple for Mission CoverUp it ACHIEVES A COUPLE OF CRITICAL THINGS, it allows for our couple to stay committed to each other and yet not have to answer to anyone. This almost reminds me of the final episode where on their own broadcasts of KMY AND YSJ they acted as if they had no gf or bf but obviously for different reasons (fanboy vs petty revenge) BUT IN FACT THEY WERE BF AND GF and KMY said "I thought we had some type of arrangement" [Onscreen and indicator of Offscreen perhaps]

Also I'd like to add, to rationalize this as well to the Non-believers: WHAT KIND OF CLOSE COLLEAGUES WOULD ACT LIKE A COUPLE AND NOT BE A COUPLE. WHAT KIND OF HOGWASH IS THIS. IT MAKES NO SENSE..... 

TRUTH: DATING OR NOT?..... WELL TO ME NO CLOSE COLLEAGUES WOULD ACT LIKE BF AND GF IF THEY WEREN'T ACTUALLY THAT AND MORE [outside of PR marketing/Fan service], Now this is just an opinion but it is very disrespectful to not only each other, their fans, friends but most importantly their families as well. I know how close they are to their families and so "DOING THINGS THAT MAKE IT APPEAR THAT WAY BUT IN FACT NOT TRUE" is WRONG WRONG WRONG sorry hun that don't fly in my book. 

SHK AND SJK ARE GOOD AND RESPECTFUL PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR FAMILIES THEREFOR......... drum roll please........

THEY ARE CLOSE COLLEAGUES WHO ACT LIKE A COUPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE A COUPLE! TRY TO PROVE ME OTHERWISE! GOOD LUCK!

3 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi all!  Wow I didn’t have time to drop by here for the past 3 days and suddenly we’ve got so many comments by shippers! Thanks to everybody for your time and effort and I’ll definitely spend some time going through every page (although I did read some posts here and there).  It’s actually a bit surprised to know that there are people freaking out due to the type of words / sentences used by DOTS crew or by SJK himself during interviews that somehow sounds like ‘dismissing their relationship’ and people are making a fuss out of it…

This is totally understandable but hope people can stay calm instead of bombarding this thread all kinds of doubting questions. All of us are here because of our lovely couple and deep in heart we wish they can marry one day. That is our hope and our ultimate goal for them.  But like what many had said, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, and I myself strongly believe that.

Many interviews were translated from Korean to English, and I believe the translator has done his/her best to make the whole content sound similar to the original. But sometimes a different word or sentence used may also change the ‘feel’ even though the meaning is the same. Therefore I’m grateful to those who provide 1st hand info (especially translated ones) to keep us updated, but also urge people not to use these to doubt their relationship, since basically all of us know that DOTS fever is not yet over and no one, especially the leads themselves, will admit anything (well, at least for now).

As mentioned earlier, I believe both are way beyond close colleagues due to their ACTIONS, and I have listed the 3 most ‘obvious’ ones:

1. Hong Kong PC and interview

2. Dating rumors not denied

3. Their explosive chemistry onscreen and offscreen

Needless for me to further elaborate, I think you guys will understand after watching the HK press con and interview.  This year I have come across 2 other dating rumors and both actors have stood up to deny, one even taking legal actions.  So the fact that SJK didn’t deny, isn’t it very obvious already???

I have been watching thousands of dramas for the past 20 years and so far I have only shipped 3 OTPs (song2 will be my 4th).  I am proud to say that I am accurate in my guesses, as all (except song2 w/o confirmation yet) are really in relationships and 2 pairs even got married and have kids. So this round I also stand firm on my intuition. Let us all be calm, sensible and tough shippers, just like what our leads are currently now and don’t let our minds got wavered so easily!

P/S: I forgot to add in another reason why I think song2 are in a relationship…cos the other 3 OTPs that I shipped earlier, the actors have exactly the same expression and behavior like our SJK in DOTS! This is undeniable! SJK is really bad in hiding emotions!

i agree on what you said! their agency can take legal action to those who are spreading false rumors. and SJK can say that they are not dating. he has a lot of opportunity to deny the rumor but no he didnt.

may i know who are the 3 OTP that you shipped. please PM me. thanks.

@hanjaegook

@joongkyo @cristapark

@gushisme

@khxy

Sorry all for the tag seems my last post being save in this box n i can remove the tag

@lovumuchhyekyo haha me too...BRING IT ON... I'm old enough to track all same post in almost every sns include soompi to known them n their tactics...  Yes i'm shg silent fans n ice berg fans of her but i do my "homework"..  But never confront it straigthly.. I just say thanks n only fewly open the mask.. Most All i do is spread the good of shg .. Dun't care about their post etc.. They can change their name n login with so many name but still the pattern is the same.. sssssighhhhhh...  How can life like that.. Better change that to gain n to promote your idol work.. Is tough world specially in ks almost every month there's newbie star.. You all got a strong dedications n if you do it the right way it will be bring good to your love one too

This Song Song couple is had very strong couple item.. Even australian news cover it

This Fate is Goooooooooddddddddd 

@hclover96 yes.. it was posted by kyo on sept 19 and subsequently deleted, for reasons only known to her :P. It's of the taebak sky and where snoopy's mum's restaurant is. Apparently, they filmed the earthquake reunion scene on that day according to baidu. 

@lovely_skham_stv actually I believe the director said 

Of course they might do things that make it appear that way, but the staff all knew that it wasn’t true.”

Because- think... What's coming up this week ??  :P 

The BTS and highlights!!!!  If we see that they behave like a couple during the BTS .. we ARE NOT ALLOWED to think that they are a couple because director has already told us - ALL staff knew IT IS NOT TRUE !! bwahahaha 

I read another translation from baidu about what dear director ahjusshi said - they did film close up shots of the balcony kiss but decided on drone shots cos the audience has seen so many close ups.. all I can say is.. shall we send him a letter of all our choicest swear words PLUS maybe a rotting carcass.... :angry::lol:

@applegirl2 Right there with you girl, that's TWO carcasses for him, Drone a drone really, SongSong couples kiss scenes ARE LEGITIMATE GOLD MINE. I can't wait, I better get a decent amount of BTS of those kiss scenes or I will raise my very own earthquake and take an early flight to Seoul and demand for the most close ups  to release the Goods. WE NEED EATING OF LIPS!!!!

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, sscouplefanvn said:

A good chance for us to hear from SHK :)

I'm excited and happy to hear from SHK ...but I'm not expecting that we're gonna hear something that will fuel our shipping hearts. From my experience as a long time fan of SHK, I learned and embraced that her answers in interviews are always on the safe side and quite formal.

But I also wish I could be wrong. Surprise us, Hye Kyo!:):wub:

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

Ouch! That special date tho :phew::phew::phew:

Knowing that they spent his bday together already makes me happy, but then I will be the happiest if it's really true lol

tumblr_lpp7r02QFn1qf1xnm.gif

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

@bbunie thank you soooo much for the comments translation. 

Somebody mentioned about imagining SJK in Superman Returns a few years from now with Song2 babies makes me giddy! Awww, he'd look adorable as a daddy, and their babies would be gorgeous mini Song2s. Can't wait to see them!

ikr! sometimes i wonder if they had triplets it would be the cutest thing ever lol.

anyway thank you everyone for brighten up my day with the translations! i wish i understand korean or chinese so i could also contribute huhu, i cannot thank you enough!! :heart:

here's me in argus style :

tumblr_o4w99x6dHB1r4xozno2_1280.jpg

Archived