[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@Tien Le, you're very welcome ^_^

Some chingus here were asking for the video of SJK not looking too happy when Onew was asked what does he call SHK and Jin Goo jokingly said "Beauty" (or is it "Goddess"?).  Here is the gif of it:

Omo....Pure him lah, maybe he feels jealous with Onew who could speak out/show his feeling toward SHK very naturally. 

He want to but he cannot ....LOL....

@hclover96you're so cool to find this....it's very helpful for shippers. Tks.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@jl08, hi there, so glad you're joining me here :)

@xyzebra, thanks so much for translating the C-netz comments.  I've noticed there are many Chinese shippers for this couple.  The comments are usually pretty positive, except for a few salty ones.

Thanks everyone for all your posts.  It is fun reading all your comments and spazzing together about our lovely OTP.  I think SJK and SHK had a good impression of each other already a few years ago.  They mentioned each other in 2013.

Song Hye Kyo High Cut Interview:

Then, which [male] actor do you have your eye on?

Choosing just one male… I am not sure. Junior male [actors] are all just precious. Ah, I started watching Innocent Man (KBS2) because of Moon Chae Won sshi, but I really liked the character of Gang Maru (Song Joong Ki). His face is nice and clear and he looks pretty, but when he encounters a difficult situation, he becomes completely absorbed in it. It had been a while since I watched a melodrama and my heart was beating so hard.

Source: High Cut, Volume 95, February 7 – 20, 2013
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Joong Ki's fan meeting just before his enlistment in August 2013:

At the fan meeting, Jo In Sung showed up for a surprise guest appearance.  The host of the fan meeting mentioned that SJK visited JIS on the set of his drama with SHK (TWTWB) and brought a food cart with him.  The host asked SJK "tell us, at that time why did you do that?"  SJK jokingly said "want to see Song Hye Kyo sunbae".

SJK and LKS visiting the set of TWTWB, with Kim Bum and a crew member.  Too bad there wasn't a pic with JIS and SHK :(  He actually visited the TWTWB filming set twice.

OMO... OMY

Yes DOTS is their destiny indeed. Thanks @hclover96 for sharing this precious info hehe

@xyzebra thanks! Some of these comments! I love it, could you please let us know if c-netz think something is up between them. I've heard that their skills of deduction are legendary. In addition many of them have insider sources about celebrity relationships etc.

@hclover96 I'm just as curious about what went down at that TWTWB set. I think they've been having chance encounters ever since they first met. When I first heard that SHK had agreed to do this drama I was really surprised. We all know that apart from her debut project she has only collaborated with the hugest hallyu stars.

With SJK still in the military when she received the script and if we are to believe that they weren't in touch then how would she feel confident enough that he'd be in the mental and emotional space to pull off such a project. Especially given the timing of her tax scandal, I would think that the accepting of this drama must have been one of her most thought out decisions. How did she trust Joongki enough to take up this project if they are just mere acquaintances. Also, didn't Jo In Sung say that SHK was contemplating retiring from dramas after they finished TWTWB because she was having withdrawal symptoms from her role. He said that the two almost went into depression together and had to have many discussions with the director and writer. If that's so why would SHK choose to come back in a melodrama of this epic scale. And this was even more intense because they had to be in character for a much longer period.

even weirder for me is how JIS and SHK had been bombarded by questions about whether they started feeling something for each other during the shooting of that drama but absolutely no journalist seems to want to touch that topic anymore? Doesn't add up. 

43 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Some chingus here were asking for the video of SJK not looking too happy when Onew was asked what does he call SHK and Jin Goo jokingly said "Beauty" (or is it "Goddess"?).  Here is the gif of it:

there...

yes...he didnt smile...hahaha...caught him on that..

confess confess...

go go song song couple...

@hclover96 Thank You so much for the info and for being supportive you don't know how much those made us happy. I've been a lurker for a long time and if I'm not mistaken, I see you on the O2 Couple thread as well. I'm glad how you are so supportive of SHK and just like you, I ship her with most of the guys she worked with. But I have a different feeling on our Song OTP. It's a good feeling that make me ship them more. hard! 

Haha so the captain isn't too amused with the fanboys? Lol at his face and SHK's I think she caught his reaction from the periphery, looked at how she quickly changed from all smiling to "oops. Ok behave." 

This may be a delusion, but from the presscon yesterday, SHK mentiond how SJK despite his young age can really relate to the trends when she was a teenager? and how he acts mature than her? I dunno but this made me think about the Old song she posted the other night. These old souls share the same interest in music? I feel so giddy now.

The Cnetz are hilarious. Just like us, they love our OTPs! Love the comments, despite the sad epi atleast we have something to make us smile and spazz over 

:wub:

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

@hclover96, this is gold!!! Thanks for sharing...the way I see it with SJK's reaction its either he did not hear it or HE PRETENDED HE DID NOT HEAR IT....of course the shipper heart in me chooses the latter. This JinGoo guy is really something, he openly declares his admiration to SHK...such a suave move!

33 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Just saw from the drama thread, our OTP is on front page of a korean news paper. My heart! :heart: don't know how to share it tho. Can we get CFs and mag covers for the SONG Couple too? Please! InStyle I know you're a shipper too ;)

Oooohhh I think C-net also got the same impression like me about SJK has shown the husband vibe.

Beside from the pictures of them on mid PC, I think that SJK  becomes more confidence to get close to SHK even as everyone see here, he can't help but to close the gap between them. I mean this as physically (when they are together) & also also as per age difference. Which you can saw from SHK interview, she also feel that SJK seems not younger than her. He also show a protective gesture towards SHK whenever they are together. That's why we can't see his left arm whenever they are close enough.

And from the short movie that been taken on the wrap up party, like somebody has mention before, even tough Joong Ki was busy with people around him but he look like still keep an eye on SHK, and from their body language who lean toward is each other, I think SJK is asking her how's she doing (check on her). And I saw SHK being submissive to him, really give an impression like a wife towards her man.

10 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Am sure we'll see this couple in KBS World's "Happy Together" soon.

If that will happen, it will be a record breaking in the case of SHK...she has never guested in any variety shows, not that I remember, but there are really actors who can afford not to do those things and still they are loved by fans...like Lee Min Ho. 

Just now, Jalhanda said:

If that will happen, it will be a record breaking in the case of SHK...she has never guested in any variety shows, not that I remember, but there are really actors who can afford not to do those things and still they are loved by fans...like Lee Min Ho. 

Agree but one can always hope...:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@xyzebra thanks! Some of these comments! I love it, could you please let us know if c-netz think something is up between them. I've heard that their skills of deduction are legendary. In addition many of them have insider sources about celebrity relationships etc.

So true. Most of the Chinese fans are scary because of their deduction skills. Chinese Saesang fans are even scarier. I want to know their insights about our Song-Song couple. 

@hclover96 I'm just as curious about what went down at that TWTWB set. I think they've been having chance encounters ever since they first met. When I first heard that SHK had agreed to do this drama I was really surprised. We all know that apart from her debut project she has only collaborated with the hugest hallyu stars.

I was also surprised with SHK's decision. She usually stars in dramas with actors of the same Hallyu status as her. SJK is a popular actor but more in S.Korea, he has not yet achieved the Hallyu status at that time. I thought she'll turn it down, good thing she didn't. 

even weirder for me is how JIS and SHK had been bombarded by questions about whether they started feeling something for each other during the shooting of that drama but absolutely no journalist seems to want to touch that topic anymore? Doesn't add up. 

Haha. Agree. It doesn't really add up. I'm trying not to be delusional but it seems kind of fishy. 

@hclover96 thank you for the gif. It made my day after crying my eyes out while watching episode 7 of DOTS. :D I don't think SJK did not hear that. Unless he spaced out during that time, which I reckon not part of SJK's personality to space out in an important occasion. Hmmm. I smell jealousy :phew:

Archived