twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omigosh! This thread is going crazzzzzzzyyyyyyy! Circle  

Ladies, what became of the long posts? They seem to have shrunk! coffeespit  

Everyone's busy typing..... compwave

That is it! They are the best looking couple in China right now! dancingfruit

Geez, I kept looking at the clock. It's almost 12 midnight! Ten more minutes and it's Tuesday morning!

Got to get up soon for work! I may have to need a lot of this coffeeservice

How am I going to function now! You are fired! crazy leaf

12 minutes ago, rubylia said:

what are u doing?

Spoiler

CfQJyMCXEAEUq3k.jpg

While watching the press con, im kinda curious why both of them did that?? Isit sake of public eyes?

Im not sure how to describe this, i might be wrong, 

its hard for me to judge on ppl's body language..

the way they did that its like they try to prove themselves as a close colleague??

Maybe avoid from rumours? Can someone explain that? thanks:sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

most probably they can appear to be more comfortable now since SJK already said they meet quite a bit for meals, and the news of the NYC meet-up. If they acted too distant it would make things even weirder.

Also, it was all initiated by SJK...lol, SHK looked so taken aback when he raised the fist.

And I think that made it look more adorable...because SHK never expected that from him...its so spontaneous, playful and sweet rolled at the same time.

That complement of SHK on SJK's military outfit was the same reason cited by the producer of DOTS, its when they saw SJK in military uniform they got convinced that he fits the role to a T.

Omo omo omo, the fist bump pictures, what are you guys doing? They are killing me slowly here, can't stop grinning, look at SHK expression, she is so much in love! And SJK, from his face I feel he keeps teasing her, awww these two :wub: thanks so much for the pictures @alleverything

9 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Tell me why I'm grinning at my screen like a crazy person when I don't understand a single thing they're saying. But wow I just love them!

you are not alone...it's happen to me too...someone might call me crazy but i don't care at all. LOL

Anyone notice that when they took pictures, SJK's hand going on her shoulders was so natural!. I mean it wasn't at the tip of the shoulder, I thought he was going to end up touching the nape of her neck at some point! lol. 

I mean his thumb was on her NECK!.... That's it, can we send them out more!!. Asian countries what are you all waiting for!!!?

2 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

you are not alone...it's happen to me too...someone might call me crazy but i don't care at all. LOL

You are not alone! I am freezing and could hardly type! It's spring back in the midwest, but for some reason, it got so cold!

I don't care. Give me more SongSong! cheer1

2 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Gosh, this press conference is so, so different from the Feb. 22 one.  I LOVE this one :)  I want a full, HD version of it now.  The livestream was so laggy that I missed out on most it :(

These are beautiful @hclover96!!!! Frame by frame...its screamin look of LOVE!!!! 

Archived