[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 hours ago, moniegold said:

Also, despite the fact that BI hit less than 7 million viewership in Korea, it had high viewership ratings in the other countries where it was shown so that's still something to be proud of. In some countries, its viewership exceeded that of Train to Busan's.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation :wub: and ye, i agree with you.. there's so much more to be proud of.. the movie was very  appreciated internationally. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHhhh, it's so good to see Kyo and Jk like this :wub: 

D2HaaG.jpg

@ as labeled

JAEW95.jpg

and I miss reading ppl's postings about their feels and thoughts...not only igs :( *sighs* . Maybe i'm the only one whom not really a fan of ig, old fashioned :tongue:

1 hour ago, utkim said:

AHhhh, it's so good to see Kyo and Jk like this :wub: 

and I miss reading ppl's postings about their feels and thoughts...not only igs :( *sighs* . Maybe i'm the only one whom not really a fan of ig, old fashioned :tongue:

hahaha! same here!

Kyo's jacket seems oversized, but I think it's hers though..she likes wearing something loose nowadays.

Her hair length looks the same as Kang Mo Yeon now, yeah?

And oh! I really love their height difference! so cute!

Seeing Ms.Park walking at the back like a guardian really tears me up :bawling: I love her so much

It seems like there have been a lot of SSCP sightings lately! Three times in less than 24 hours -- I feel spoiled! I wonder if there were as many sightings as these back when they were being all secretive and ninja. Maybe they asked fans not to post photos back then? In any case, I'm so happy for them. They can go out openly now as engaged couple.

Also, their beautiful visuals (heck, Kyo looks good even with her back turned) shine through even in the blurry photographs.

8 hours ago, moniegold said:

It seems like there have been a lot of SSCP sightings lately! Three times in less than 24 hours -- I feel spoiled! I wonder if there were as many sightings as these back when they were being all secretive and ninja. Maybe they asked fans not to post photos back then? In any case, I'm so happy for them. They can go out openly now as engaged couple.

Also, their beautiful visuals (heck, Kyo looks good even with her back turned) shine through even in the blurry photographs.

I'm wondering about that too. They managed to keep their relationship a secret since 2016 and for sure they have went out on dates. 

^Awesome photo of our beauty. I wonder if SJK took the photo. 

On 24/09/2017 at 11:16 PM, sarangone said:

"The Battleship Island" was a big-budget movie. it was predicted to attract 10 million people to theaters, but there was a huge controversy surrounding it since the very first week. The movie was accused of screen monopoly. Drama drama drama. 

OIC. I thought was because of his wedding announcement which took all the headlines compared to the movie 

Song-Song Couple Dating In Paris

Updated September 27th 2017

2017-09-27_03-11-43-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Gyo were spotted dating in Paris. Photos of Song-Song couple have been released online by some fans.

Song Hye Gyo posted a photo of her in Paris on her Instagram. She is walking quiet street of Paris and it seems that she was with Song Joong Ki.

The couple is in sweet mood. Song Joong Ki looks at his fiance with sweet eyes.

Song Hye Gyo is linking her arms with her prospective hubby.

2017-09-27_03-11-54.jpg

Previously, Song-Song couple has left to the USA to take wedding pictorial photo shoot. They will hold wedding ceremony at Shilla Hotel on October 31st.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/09/27/song-song-couple-dating-in-paris/

Archived