[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/09/13/song-song-couple-return-to-korea-after-wedding-photo-shoot-in-san-francisco/

2017-09-13_13-36-31-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] On September 13, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo couple returned from San Francisco together.

The couple left for San Francisco on September 3 for a wedding photo shoot and returned to Korea today.

Song-Song couple had a private wedding photo shoot with celebrity photographer Hong Jang Hyun.

The couple who met on the set of KBS2 drama series, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will tie the knot on October 31 at Shilla Hotel Seoul.

It seems the Soompi forum has returned to normal. I can see photos again and the "like" function for posts has been improved!

In other news, I'm happy to see our couple happily preparing for their wedding. I also read on Soompi that Joong Ki has declined to do the Netflix drama ("Kingdom," if I recall correctly) in order to focus more on the wedding. I feel like the both of them will be taking a hiatus for the rest of 2017 in order to properly adjust to married life. Maybe we'll see them acting again soon in 2018.:tongue:

Hello!! Just wanted to post this here. Gosh! I started re-watching this drama for the 4th time now and it still gives me the chills! It is truly an epic piece of work. Love this couple!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Archived