[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

i truly agree on what you said #moniegold....if hye kho is truly  pregnant NOW...what the heck!...i see no problem with that...they are a couple .....it would be a double celebration...double happiness...why do some people make it an issue?....to be bitter......there's nothing to be grouchy about.....but there's a lot to be happy.....if joong ki and hye kho are happy excited and looking forward of their future together with love..so do we....lets make peace and love...there's a lot of trouble around us now..., Smile and be Bless! ..love..love..love

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to believe that their decision to tie the knot was because of the love they have for each other and their willingness to spend the rest of their lives together. It shouldn't actually be a question in the first place. They are obviously in love and so into each other. 

And whatever SJK wrote in his letter about their engagement last January is true. Who would forget Duty Free and Laneige's accidental posts about their marriage plans last February? If indeed the rumors were true then about SHK's state being the reason for their sudden engagement, wouldn't we be seeing the fruit of their love by now? Nine months after the engagement?

And like what I've heard in one of the media reports in South Korea immediately after the wedding announcement, why would they hold the wedding almost 4 months after that big reveal if indeed she is in that interesting stage. 

If indeed they are now (they are also humans too! If we can't contain our excitement, how much more these two?), who are we to judge and decide for themselves? They are old enough to know what's best for them and the family they are starting. And to quote SHK, she is not getting any younger, she can't waste time.  

But then again, people are just basing their speculations from the recent photos posted. Which is hard given people's subjectivity. 

I will end my post by wishing the couple all the best in their future life together and calling all those who support ssc to just support them and invite positivity! We know they can't please everyone and haters and bashers are just waiting for every opportunity to throw shades at our beloved couple. But there is no greater power than love overflowing so let's spread the love! 

I've always admired how great SSC's supporters' detective skills are but unfortunately not to the malicious posts they are spreading online and even emphasizing on it by encircling it in red. she's wearing a loose coat. and it seems inside it is a loose white blouse like how loose the collared blouse she's wearing with the W Mag editor is. why do some fans need to bring some issues on fire even speculating that's the reason they are getting married, i don't understand. on social media nonetheless. 

patience brought us here y'all. can't we be patient until they are ready to talk about their wedding prep, their actual wedding, their life being married, their plan to have a baby? yes they are public people but they have their right to live privately and enjoy being just ordinary people. they've been travelling across the globe, to date, just to escape  the public eye. it's the very reason why they did not speak of their relationship all along. apart from accepting the fact that they are now going to be a couple, giving them blessings, we should not force them to share. like what we've always done, let's be patient and just wait for when they will be ready to share their personal life with us. "a gift for those who have waited patiently":heart:

Hmmmm if fans have a problem with the way the folks at UAA is handling these privacy issues of Kyo or Ki, deal with them directly and not subject the Songs to the brutality....the agency's behaviour is not indicative of the Songs personal behaviour .

oversized coats has always been around and it's fashion if you don't get it. 

Just because one dons a oversized jacket does not render the person pregnant, otherwise everyone is probably pregnant.....lol 

One more month before the wedding, and there are fans who tried to make "new drama" or maybe just seeking for attention. 

I just want to write down that I love this couple till the end, and I always believe in them, especially Song Hye Kyo. 

After all, it's just story that been circulate by chinese fans. We don't know what is true, maybe it's just miscommunication between Hye Kyo manager and fans, because they speak in different language. About the message to put down their picture, we also don't know whether this is real or someone pretending to be her manager. 

If even true that her teams try to make fans not taking any picture I think it's because both Song Song couple is very private. I even saw KTH & Rain picture in Rome, and you can read from their body gesture, that they also don't like fans their taking pictures.  It's because there's no managers to tell people to stop taking pictures. Brought along the teams to Paris, I think it's because Hye Kyo need them for wedding preparation or maybe they are working in Paris. 

And about the pregnancy rumor, once again if you want to know a woman is pregnant or not, just take a look at her breast. Women who has been pregnant will understand what I mean. Whatever it is, let's keep supporting and praying for our favorite couple wedding and wish them happiness and ever lasting love. 

Some people might disagree with what I am going to say. I heard rumours about a month ago that she was pregnant. So what? He proposed and bought their new house in January. The PD said they were crazy in love with one another. She's not young anymore, she's 35. It's not that easy to get pregnant as you get older. And he and his family said they wanted children as soon as possible. So if she's pregnant, I'm very happy for them. If she's not, I hope she gets pregnant soon. If she really is pregnant, it's happy news people, not bad news.

1 hour ago, anya77 said:

Some people might disagree with what I am going to say. I heard rumours about a month ago that she was pregnant. So what? He proposed and bought their new house in January. The PD said they were crazy in love with one another. She's not young anymore, she's 35. It's not that easy to get pregnant as you get older. And he and his family said they wanted children as soon as possible. So if she's pregnant, I'm very happy for them. If she's not, I hope she gets pregnant soon. If she really is pregnant, it's happy news people, not bad news.

Honestly,  no one said thats a bad news. All we are saying (many of us) is that its disrespectful to speculate on  something so private just a month away from their wedding day.

Fans are supposed to protect them. Not spreading the rumors around.

Lets be  clear. October 1, 2017. I hope no one belive Song JoongKi (33) and Song HyeKyo (35) just hold hands when together.  I wouldnt be surprised if they were already husband and wife. If shes expecting a child thats a blessing. But there must be a reason why they decided not to share the news. And what if shes not? We ruined her special moment. 

By the way, sorry for my bad english, but i am from a non english speaking country lol i hope you all can understand my point. :lol::rolleyes:

- 30 DAYS

XJOnu69.gif

It's not bad news, but it's also not our business and is a totally baseless rumor that shouldn't even be discussed.  And I agree with @sarangone.  We should be protecting them as fans, not speculating and talking about rumors that could result in them having to answer embarrassing questions a month before their wedding.  So, please out of respect for them drop it and let's not mention this again.  Even by defending them you are bringing it up again. 

agree wholeheartedly #sarangone and #melleri....enough had been said about this...lets all stop discussing things we are not sure of......its becoming a bore  ....i hope from this on..no nega will be  brought here....please dont pressume or assume and dont speculate...its not nice...its bad taste....lets all be positive ...spread love....be happy.....and be bless that what every SSCP dream and prayed for were granted...SMILE BIG!

People - people - people ==========  there's always something to talk about.  Just because SHK was wearing a loose dress, she's already pregnant?  When the news of their engagement came out, the first speculation was SHK is pregnant -  SJK answered that question - they are not pregnant.  People missed the real reason engagement was suddenly announced - MBC divulged something they shouldn't and to avoid SHK being dragged into dirty issues, SJK made the announcement.

Anyway - shouldn't we all be happy our wish had come true? 

suggestion guys...we are about to witness an event of happiness in a month's time....why dont we start making this thread a positive and happy one?.....only nice and inspiring good news?..full of love?...from hereon and beyond?..wouldnt it be lovely?

Archived