[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Song Joong Ki
Song Joong Ki who will be married to Song Hye Kyo in October has just released his latest film ‘The Battleship Island’. The Battleship Island starring Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Jung Hyun tells the story of Korean refugees trying to escape during the colonial period of Japan, which forcibly employed them in an area in Japan. Song Joong Ki’s plays as Park Moo Young, a member of Korean Independence Movement who has a mission to rescue one of the important Korean figures kidnapped by Japan.

credit to the source

12 hours ago, sarangone said:

Source from weibo.
According to this article in weibo .. song joong ki and song hye kyo to LA to do wedding photoshoot, but as a private collection, not to public, according to their two acquaintances through sports journals, revealed that song joong ki and song hye kyo do shooting for wedding pictures to the united states, but the image of his marriage is not for the public, but as a private collection. In addition, both will be married on 31 October next month.

credit: songkikyo81

Let's just wait and see. 

Honestly I feel like Chinese sources aren't always 100% reliable, but let's just wait and see! :)

16 hours ago, FairyKiKyo said:

Kyo will upload her IG for us who waited patiently. Our SongSongCouple will reward us for our patience. so stay tune

:wub:

Crossing my fingers for this!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/park-bo-gum-says-he-wants-to-work-with-song-joong-ki

Park Bo Gum says he wants to work with Song JoongKi

song-joong-ki-,park-bo-gum

Actor Park Bo Gum revealed he would love to work alongside Song Joong Ki one day.

On the September 8th episode of 'Entertainment Relay', Park Bo Gum showed deep affection for his sunbae actor and labelmate. He said, "As expected, I want to work on a project with Song Joong Ki hyung. I want to at least be cast as brothers in the same project."

In other news, Song Joong Ki is tying the knot with Song Hye Kyo at the end of October.

Archived