[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

First time post in this thread! @leedonghaek you dragged me here keke

Spoiler

CfKvs4hUUAEh0ET.jpg

My friend was at Incheon Airport today when she mentioned me at twitter  This pic originally from her and I put credit behalf of her. :D 

She's waiting for Song Joong Ki but our oppa always a Ninja!!!

She said Song Joong Ki so handsome!!  

Me: "do you see Song Hye Kyo?"

Friend: no haha they both sneak inside somehow

sorry late because I need to restart my laptop~~

SHKBar said they will upload pics of SHK. so I'm waiting~ 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This lil ninja here has got to go to bed. Hopefully I'll wake up to more news of our Song Song couple. For now, I'll just pretend they're making use of the 180 degree flat bed on their flight and laughing about how  they tricked us. It must be nice to be the gf of a soldier lol! Reaping in all these benefits and fun games. 

My brain hurts but it hurst so good. After all, all this ninja moves just make me believe that they indeed have something to hide and organise it with each other. Hence SHK staffs walking together with SJK. They were on this together :phew:

People dpn't leave me here .. don't go to sleep.. andweayyy .. :D

This is so fun .. :D

I'm not kidding .. Lovinggggg the mystery and it's fun playing detective .. trying piece everything together .. whaha..

They make me crazy

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Just using pure common sense!

1. Why would SHK staff not check in with her but rather stick around  to help SJK?

2. Why would SHK's stylist be dressed up in heels?. Have you ever seen staff with celebs, they dress down because they're expected to run around. They know that they aren't there to be caught on camera.

3.Why would SJK, Ellen Park and Male manage encircle random stylist?

LOL...that's so true. It's definitely SHK & I don't understand people said it's not her...

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

People dpn't leave me here .. don't go to sleep.. andweayyy .. :D

This is so fun .. :D

I'm not kidding .. Lovinggggg the mystery and it's fun playing detective .. trying piece everything together .. whaha..

They make me crazy

Flight lands in half an hour, don't worry most of us will still be here.

Calm down ladies. Don't get too worked up over nothing. Rest your bodies and brains for half an hour before another chaos ensued at HKG airport lol

The paparazzi and fans in HKG will definitely be more prepared and determined in getting our couple's shots together. Can't wait to see upcoming action movie where the main lead acting as human body shield for his precious girlfriend lol

On the side not, I wish I could giving out chocolate bars and French macaroons to all of you right now to fuel up our energies :P

So I was asking my aunt who's working at hk airport as to whether she knows anything our couple arriving (and most importantly to snap some pictures if she can !!) and she said unless you are some sort of political personnel , who will normally get picked up straight off the plane at the restricted/landing area, there shouldn't be such thing as a secret passage for them to get out. So hopefully we will get some photosssssssss of them tgt !! 

Wow... all the eyes are on them aren't they...
Thank you for all the you who posted the pictures and comment.  Every one is very chaught in the moment hehe...
I personally tought that is is SHK. People talking about decoy is just too much. Seriously... use your common sense.
SJK really looked like a perfect guy right? ;)
The level of protection is sooo high. that at a distance, i feel like watching a movie....
SJK really shows what a great guy he is, it's very beautifull... no wonder everyone is very interested about them.
To have a guy being so protective like this, the woman must be extraordinary indeed... 
I feel like crying while typing this...
SHK you must be very amazing..

I'm going crazy. I'm on break and it's 6AM here, I must really like them.

Songsong, let me tell you something : Even though you don't want to be suspicious and all... Come on guys, YOU DEFINITELY ARE!
I smell true love, I repeat true love! Like please, not only SJK but also the way they all protect SHK, it's just too cute!
Btw no need to even mention it, seriously these pictures just scream SHK to me. Yes I'm a bit stubborn lol. I'm 99% sure and if it turns out to be wrong then... 61779952.jpg

China got some skilled fans, can't wait too see even the tiniest picture of them in HK. 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Flight lands in half an hour, don't worry most of us will still be here.

Omg we've been talking bout this for so long that their flight will be landing in 30 mins!?! WOW I'm amazed at all of us :w00t: *imagines song2 be sniggering and amused at all the explosive instagram comments* 

Oh wait, there is a chance that it's not SHK walking with SJK. he is on the phone so probably talking to SHK (the real one). the one on the boarding gate seems more like her. 

But why in the world would they do that? as much as it seems like they want people to think otherwise, it just ignited the sherlock holmes in us. Alpha Team, assemble right now! 

EDIT: from my previous post. I just put it in here.

I KNEW IT!! So my eyes and instincts were right all along? I had a feeling its not her based from how she walks actually. Yes, I know how she walks because I love watching her.
I mean I'm not actually wrong, and the side profile kind of confirmed it for me.. NOPE! Not her!

Anyway, if some posts states otherwise, just let them. As long as they're appropriate and are not spreading a wrong info. We don't always have to agree on anything :heart:

Chillax people... save your energy... Our HK's shipping just begun..

That's definitely hye kyo at the boarding gate... No doubt about it...

Waiting for their arrival at HK ... Fighting!!!!

Archived