Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

4 hours ago, li.michelle0831 said:

@ilvkyo, the website you post can't get in, any other webitse can try , please help, thanks

Please try again using this link:

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php?

You can take a picture of your driver licence and upload it to the site by clicking on "browse" to locate the picture.  Or, you can fax it to the number provided on the site.  The verification process may take a few days so take action ASAP.

You can also register for multiple accounts using the information of your husband, friends, etc. if they let you :-). It is best if you could use separate email accounts to receive the confirmation emails if you are using multiple IDs.  The more, the merrier!!!

• Like 5

Don't forget to vote for ALL three categories: Best Couple, Best Actor, and Best Actress!

• Like 12

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I click complete , should I upload the copy of the pictures of ID first or fax before I click complete, I can't fax until tomorrow

• Like 1

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I click complete , should I upload the copy of the pictures of ID first or fax before I click complete, I can't fax until tomorrow , do I need to put country code (what is for south korea if needed), except for the number it provide on the page?Thanks again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, li.michelle0831 said:

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I clic

Sorry to cut ur post. There is a box next to when you create your id to log in (check duplicate id) I think it says. Click on that. That's what check on validity of id means. Took me a while to figure it out. 

Waiting for appproval. All ready to vote for SongSong. Fighting!!

• Like 2

HanCinema twitter update.

"Who do you think will be voted best drama actor and actress? Cast your vote next week!"

Cy9M-xDXEAAAvLv.jpg

• Like 6

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I click complete , should I upload the copy of the pictures of ID first or fax before I click complete, I can't fax until tomorrow , do I need to put country code (what is for south korea if needed), except for the number it provide on the page?                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @plumblossom3, thank you finally I complete my registration, but i have to learn how to email the copy of my driver license,either I can try to fax at work tomorrow, but fax no. is the one they post  02-6939-8886 no area code if I fax from US? thank you both ilvkyo and your help?                              

• Like 2

SJK ranked 1st place as 2016 Advertisers Model ( CF model ), chukkae Oppa  1. Song Joong Ki (16%)
2. Seol Hyun (6%)
3. Kim Yu Na (5%)

Rank by KOBACO

Source : http://m.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=73391                                                                                                                                                                    15355764_1884064685161068_8817961313080910757_n.jpg?oh=0915bd84326ca4583e13d2760886bcbe&oe=58FAC5CA

©songjoongki_aile

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, li.michelle0831 said:

thank you finally I complete my registration, but i have to learn how to email the copy of my driver license,either I can try to fax at work tomorrow, but fax no. is the one they post  02-6939-8886 no area code if I fax from US? thank you both ilvkyo and your help?

I used my phone to register so I took a photo and uploaded directly. The country code for SK is 82. so probably you need to dial 82 and the the number above. drop the 0 before the 2. so it should 82 2 69398886. in my country need to put + before country code to dial overseas. not sure if your's is the same. hope it helps. 

• Like 3

Hi, any forummers here from Singapore ordered the DoTs DVD? I havent received mine and l ve emailed the retailer twice but no response. Am wondering if my money has disappeared into thin air :(

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Hi, any forummers here from Singapore ordered the DoTs DVD? I havent received mine and l ve emailed the retailer twice but no response. Am wondering if my money has disappeared into thin air :(

Hello there. I didn't order it but from what I know the DVD will be out on 20th December. I read it on  @koreasongsongcouple Instagram. You can check it there :) 

• Like 4