[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Song Joong Ki Cried with Park Bo-gum

Park Bo-gum shed tears as he picked up the Best Excellence Award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, Saturday. Song Joong-ki of “Descendants of the Sun,” who is Park‘s trusted senior and close friend, teared up seeing the actor give his emotional speech.

Park was given the award together with Park Shin-yang from “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho.”

Park had garnered international love for his role of Prince Lee Young in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

“I took it as a great honor already that I was nominated alongside reputable seniors,” said the overwhelmed Park.

“I sincerely thank our beloved viewers for this award.”

Park continued, “It was thanks to the dependable seniors I had that I was able to wrap up the character Lee Young. I would like to thank our scriptwriter for allowing me to meet this great role.”

“I will do my best to live an honest life so that I will always feel proud looking back to this moment,” he said.

Song Joong-ki applauded his speech while on the verge of tears.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701011757367355676_2

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kikyo12 said:

So the fistbump is for "nice answer babe. U know we kissed for over 100 times but yeah let's just keep it to ourselves"

The video is on icekikyo instagram, but the owner is asking not to repost. So u can just watch from there ok ;)

Amazing! Icekikyo posted many fancams! The one where SJK was crying and SHK's reaction was so cute. It's like she almost stroked his cheek after hitting him.

33 minutes ago, saranghyekyo said:

Amazing! Icekikyo posted many fancams! The one where SJK was crying and SHK's reaction was so cute. It's like she almost stroked his cheek after hitting him.

Yeah!! I just noticed that too. She really almost did that but SJK moved forward so she ended up just hitting his back. lol. How sweet his Hye Kyo. 

Just wanna share this translation from instiz when joongki cried with bogum [https://pannative.blogspot.com/2017/01/song-joongki-cried-when-park-bogum.html?m=1] the comments about our couple are so cute like;;

"They act as if they were Park Bogum's parents..ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Song Hye Kyo looked so cute when she got embarassedㅋㅋㅋ"

"They look like parents watching their son winning an award..ㅋㅋㅋ"

"They look so cute in the last gif where they both were feeling equally embarassed.."

well yeah right they really looked cute acting like bogum's parents >__<♡

Anyway for everyone looking for the subbed KDA,,someone from twitter already subbed it thanks to them ;;^;; but KBS World will also have a replay of KDA on the 3rd of January with eng subs too ^^ [https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B_lG-NL7y-8sd2RqRHk5YXVHNzg?usp=drive_web]

(cr: pannatic & kdramaworld1 on twt)

SJK cried after being awarded Daesang - he cried for both of them, probably more for SHK for being ignored quite a few times despite her hard work.  I like how cool SHK was, sharing a hug with Kim MinSuk; and we can all tell how overwhelmed KMS was - he was in tears himself for SongSong couple.  One thing so obvious was - they were holding on to each other as the awardees are being announced.

You can watch KBS Drama Awards with English subtitle here!!!!                                                                                            http://kshowonline.com/kshow/6221-[engsub]-kbs-drama-awards-2016-                                                                                        http://www1.dramanice.to/2016-kbs-drama-awards/watch-2016-kbs-drama-awards-episode-1-online   

What happen in KBS Awd is the best gift ever i had for my birthday on 1st jan.Now i understand why sjk called shk noona...because she is his noona. For sjk noona is someone who always... help him, comfort him, be there for him, guide him, defend him, sacrifice for him.......and accept him the way he is and.......Thats what makes he fall in love with her. I remember in an interview sjk said his ideal women is someone like noona...She is everything for him (conclusion from every jk speech...ha..ha..ha) never heard sjk said he is her dongseng (as i remember). Some fans still curious about how sjk address hk on stage. Yes...he called her noona. For me...she will always be his noona...forever...

The whole event with Eng subtitles is available on Viu as well. A few observations fr the Viu Eng version which shed more colour on awards night:

1) there were at least 2 points (at red carpet interview and one of the the roving MC interviewes) when SJK was translated as saying that he hopes to win the Grand award. I was hoping he would say that he wanted SHK to win...like when he gestured at KMS to say "SHK" when the MC asked KMS who he was rooting for.  Probably too obvious when he was clearly in the running for the award too...trying to downplay the relationship? he did eventually dedicate the win to her in the acceptance speech.

2) when they won the best couple award and SJK was interviewed, he was translated as saying that more than The SJK/SHK win, he is happy that the other funny couple (Ra Mi Ran and Cha In Pyo) won as RMR had mentioned before that she really wanted to win the couple award. I found that one odd cos he always said he wanted the couple award with SHK. In fact, it was SHK who said she was happy to get the couple award. But i just assumed that the Asia.Couple award was even better than the couple award and so he was more relaxed about the latter.

3) There were previous translations that quoted SHK as saying she was happy to win the award with someone she likes. The Viu Eng version has it as "happy/ honoured to win the award with people whom she admired'. Looking at the subtitles in context, it seems she was referring to all the best couple winners. While this is clearly not as spazzable as ' winning with people I like (aka SJK) , it is more in line with her low  key and humble style.

4) there was a point at the couple award segment when the MC (and screaming fans) asked SHK to reenact  the drunken scene ( this was after they reenacted the blood type scene) and SJK said something like 'no no no'. The KBS version focused on the MC who looked at SJK with a look that said 'I see u are very protective, declining so vehemently on SHK's behalf' and interestingly he dropped the request and moved on to the next couple. While it was all done in jest and laughter, I would love a close up view of SJK and SHK's reaction and interaction when the MC and fans requested for the replay. A fancam which captured this from a distance showed SJK laughing, but a closer look would have been fun. I imagine it would have been something like the Chengdu meeting when he said that activities like the one he had with LKS was not possible.

4) there was a point in his Daesang acceptance speech when SJK was talking about something he wanted to say/do and how he felt that was the right time....in hindsight, I bet lots of people held their breath in anticipation of some announcement (I didn't only cos I had watched the live streaming albeit without subtitles and knew nothing much happened)....but SJK went on to thank some people. That part was odd for me, him being so articulate and all. 

5) this one has nothing to do with the fact that I can finally understand what they were saying. But cos I watched it a second time and was able to watch the facial expressions again. I like the end of his acceptance speech where he dedicated the 'glory' to SHK and the intense yet meaningful look he gave her and how she acknowledged ever so briefly. This was followed by a restrained pat on each other's waist (not even back). It was a shame that so many eyes were on them and they could not feel more relaxed as it was clearly a momentous occasion for the both of them. 

@viyra I had thought that they were holding hands as the winner was being announced too!! But I eventually saw videos where u can actually see his hand reaching out to hold her hands after the winners were announced. 

1 hour ago, tin0216 said:

fancam..

ctto

Noticed that SJK placed his bottle of water on his left side and SHK picked up a bottle of water on her right side. Hahaha But I also read somewhere here that there were two bottles brought by SHK's bodyguard I think. Would've been better if there's only one right? Hahaha

9 hours ago, zleb said:

Yes dear SSK1, thank you for the enlightenment but please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against JoongKi I am a die hard shipper of SSC, what I mean is when we see them together this year we would not think of ... aah they are together because they are promoting the DVD, or promoting the drama for abroad or to win the best couple award for the year end,... We all know that they are in love and trying to keep it in... but now when we see or hear about them, we will see an untainted love pure and strong.

As for Joong Ki really he is a good actor and I said Hye Kyo balanced it well when his partner is emotional she can't be emotional at the same time, she stand strong as Joong Ki did in her last FM, when Hye Kyo was being emotional he balanced it too, he handed her a box of tissue, reminding her to stay strong "I am here" They are the strength of one another. And I must admit she was able to give up that privacy principle because of Ki.

And the stars who shines brightly beside her, is because Kyo is able to bring about the best in everyone. Every partner she have is loved and sought for, they are already their best star yes they do, mixed with the right chemistry equates to a new brillo.

YES! let's hope for very good news this coming year! :) I'm sorry I was probably oversensitive..they were so loving that I'm ready to jump on anything that does anything less than acknowledge how real they are- there are still some people who go around saying they are a promo couple, it's so great to hear you are a die hard shipper! 

4 hours ago, topaks429 said:

Yes, i noticed after the red carpet he already drink the first bottle and put at his right side...and in the vid you share he drink the bottle at his left which it mean it's the other bottle...so there's only 1 bottle at Ki's left side....

Sorry for bad english...

Share this from article....caught by fancam.

This was when the screen was showing Song Joong Ki's kiss scene with Song Hye Kyo in the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” and "we could count on Song Joong Ki to protect the child actress’s innocence".

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/song-joong-ki-makes-thoughtful-adorable-gesture-towards-child-actress-heo-jung-eun/

20170102000025_0_99_20170102070302.jpg

Archived