[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Guys, for me, it's okay if she didnt win that award. You see, her man right there is comforting her and look at her smiles. She must be thinking :" ahh, i dnt need the world to accept who i am bcuz the man beside me is my world". Hello, it's all written all over their faces okay. Cant you see hw happy she looked eventhough it's nt her winning? SHE ALREADY WON IN SJK'S HEART. :wub:

YAYYY. OKAY SO WHERE'S THE UPDATE OF IG?!?! WHERE'S THE 'POSTING ON BEHALF OF SJK BCUZ HE HAS NO IG' OR 'TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG' and ofcourse, THE AFTER PARTY PPL? WILL IT BE AT TMI AGAIN THIS TIME? SINCE YAI WON, SO MAYBE HE WILL PUT A PARTY IN HIS SHOP? KEKE  :D 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel cheated ... This is kyp night ... okay if she can't win daesang ... but best actress should be hers ..

But thank god she won SJK .. the best DAESANG OF ALL DAESANG ... 

Baeksang .. you can keep your daesang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok. Our princess didn't win any individual award. It is just a medal after all. She already won the attention of many directors, cf bosses, loyal fans and most importantly the heart of the national husband. "We love you, Hye Ko shi and Jong Ki shi".

So how's our "death toll" for tonight, comrades?:blink:

I feel for Hye Kyo though. Not to take anything away from the eventual winner, but Dr. Kang's acting especially on Episode 15 really got me. Up to now, I can still vividly remember how I teared up when she was being made to sign that confidentiality document.And mind you, I don't easily tear up when watching. 

But then again, this is Songsong night. Both may have failed to bag an individual award but then they have each other. Joong Ki's face is just glowing with pride tonight. And ahhhh...I just love the way he looks at her and eyes never lie! If that's not love then I don't know what that is.

Thank you SS couple for making us so happy tonight.

Congrats to us, dear Comrades. For someone like me who once swore to myself that I'd never go shipping again, I know I am eating my own words now but who cares? Our Songsong just showed tonight that they are DAMN worth it!

Apologies for the rather long post...This is one night to remember.

Actually I'm expecting kyo to win because I saw khs acting even before it's almost same...but I'm happy too that they did not went home  empty handed.....but I know that winning an award is what kyo wants too coz that means they recognize her acting....cozy she always said that she want to improve her acting more....but it seems like that baeksang are so  bias...

You know what made this night worth it??? It was all those screams of fans whenever ANYTHING about DOTS was mentioned. The amount of chanting for SJK and SHK warmed my heart and I'm sure it warmed theirs as well b/c they got to hear how much they are loved. Yea, someone else might have won the awards, but at the end of the day, those awards just sit on a shelf and collect dust. The love that fans have in their hearts for an actor and actress is something that is worth much much more. I am sure one day Baeksang will be forced to give them an award, but for now this immense love for them is wonderful. 

11 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

+1 I felt is more like closed door decision. Not by audience favor. Sigh! 

Of course dear. We only have say in 2 awards that we have voted for. The others are given by the panel of judges. This is not a Viewers Choice award ceremony where everything is based on viewers decision. Baeksang is 52 this year lol 

oh and the only reason I think SHK attended is only because of SJK! All the Kyo fans here have said before she is not interested in attending awards that will give her only popularity awards and in 2013 she didn't turn up too. So the only reason that she went is for LOVE! Because if she did it for the fans she would have done it previously. And definitely not because people beg her on IG! Omg 

@hclover96 thanks for sharing that precious gif. The way he immediately reached for her hand to console her was just perfect, sweet, thoughtful on so many level. 

Considering he is such a polite and respectful actor in the industry, the 'proper' behavior for him at that point would be clapping for another senior actress's win but he did not. That just shows how this perfect gentlement always puts his lady love first before anyone else and always prioritizes her emotions first in his mind. His action just spoke a thousand words for me and I'm sure that action touched SHK's heart deeply too. He is too caring and sentimental beyond words.  They are blessed to have each other for rest of their lives now I believe :) 

And well, Dispatch didnt call them BEST COUPLE EVER for nothing 

No offense to other actors/actresses but personally, it was SHK who brought the Hallyu craze for Kdrama to my country (PH). Her work from AIMH to FH to TWTWB to DOTS have been lauded and remarkable. I've known since before I was 10 and in my mid-20s, she's still looks the same but her acting has evolved. I've moved from Asia to America to Asia yet here she is, still going strong and doing what she does best.  The work she has put in all these years makes me gasp, gawk and cry in awe. 

She is the best Actress in our hearts.

PS: WE'RE ALL THE BIGGEST WINNERS HERE TBH. They've basically sealed it for us. By themselves. In their own terms. Just like how we wanted it to be. :wub:

PSS: JOONGKI YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GUY.

My feelings are so conflicted right now.

As a long time fan, I was so hoping she would win. But my heart kind of sank when I first read the list of BS nominees and watched the other dramas to see her competitors. The Signal actress was extremely good and a multiple BS award winner. So in that respect I was sad tonight.

But to see them come together, holding hands...... :wub: I checked the red carpet arrivals of very popular screen couples on K-drama shows in previous years. They always come separately so for them to come together is a big deal. And the way he held her hand when she didn't win - it just melted my heart. Also the way her face lit up when he did that....... I don't know why he says he is not romantic. He was absolutely so romantic tonight.      

Sad that both SJK and SHK couldn't get the best actor and actress awards :mellow: But still, I am so grateful they could take home some awards :) I am still drowning in happiness of so many SS updates today! I missed them so much, and I am so happy happy to see their smiley and happy faces! :wub:

VeS8Tg4.jpg

And ouch! SJK is the real PRINCE ever!!!! :tears:

Bmbb6Nr.jpg

Happy day. Happy night. Today 3rd June . :D:w00t:

Congratulations to the award they won. :lol::D

Congratulations for DOTs and for the ONE and ONLY our song song couple. :wub: :heart:

You all well deseved. :blush: 

@angelicXD i thought the same way too, our goddess looks shy. Waaaa! I can't stay still i'm so giddy! And someone made a comment earlier about how SS or their people Is like reading our thread, how can we be seeing all the thins we've been dreaming about? Arriving together, walking hand in hand, strapless white gown, etc

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Actually he grabbed her hand after the announcement , she was clapping for KHS.

That was his way of *consoling* her, probably telling her that she's the real winner for him.

See another award!. This couple is SO SWEET!!!!

sorry to cut your post. if he did that, grab her hand after the announcement, it's even more touching. why can i think that little gesture it's a statement, even what all I can see just a hand grabbed her hand?

how could he show us such a caring and warmth gesture with that dazzling look? 

Archived