[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

This SS ship is united by overwhelming love for our SS couple! Just look at their votes! Daebak! We have awesome shippers here who are so united and positive with overwhelming fighting spirit! :) 

@hclover96

Thanks for the very mesmerizing pics of SHK! She's just so lovely. So elegant in her own way. A petite woman whose child-like demeanor draws out the protective instinct of our handsome guy.

Thanks everyone for all the pics and updates on our SS couple. This thread is so beautiful with genuine love for our couple.    :)

I'm pretty sure SJK and SHK can feel the love from where they are so they probably will walk the red carpet together! lol.... I'm very hopeful!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long day..and I feel like crying when I check the BS app again for the result.

Thank you so much everyone! Thank you so much, SongSong/KiKyo lovers, for a hard-playing-game month :blush:

Congratulation to our KiKyo and congratulation to us! Hope Kyo unnie will attend BS Awards. We really miss them...being TOGETHER.

Sorry for being late but ...Thanks so much @angieknows @kyo @joongkyo for the wonderful project/gifts/banner. The box of messages is sooo beautiful and meaningful. I love your ideals and hard work to make the project comes true.

Thank you, @Chewy Hoe @melissala and EVERYONE here for voting/voting info, and reminders/updates. :heart:

Now....we begin counting to 3 June :wub:

OMG!!! Thank you guys for updating those pictures real quick.

SHK looks so so so stunning tonight! No words can describe how gorgeous and elegant she is. I'm totally dead with that sparkling beauty of our Goddess. :dizzy:

Also, I feel relieve when hearing that we shippers have finally won the voting on Baeksang. Yay, great job chingus!!!!!!!! Now, just need one confirmation from our Lady and then we can see our OTP walking on the red carpet together. :phew:

I'm so in love with this beautiful SHK.

ibgqMvo.jpg

(Photo credits to owner. Edited by me)

41 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg the video with the screaming high pitch calling her name and that accent with the crying in the end is not helping anyone to sleep lol 

@2cents do you know if zing did her makeup? Her makeup today is divine! She looks immaculate! But he looks like a invited guest though...just that I would be so happy if he did her makeup because zing is big deal too 

I don't know who did the hair, is it ms Lee? Because SJK had a cf too today. And his hair looks different lol 

@Chewy Hoe i would have soooo loved for zing to have done her makeup too! (suddenly an image of faye wong's famous 'sunburnt' look on SHK made me giggle hahaha), i just checked out his weibo, looks like he was also flown in as a guest for chanel too so he probably wasn't working aww.. she seemed to have travelled with quite the entourage this time (Lee Min Ho's body guard in tow as well haha) so maybe ms lee is hiding somewhere

....and seeing the pics of SHK with Vogue's editor in chief Angelica Cheung reminds me, she's way overdue for a Vogue China cover!

the last one she did for Vogue China was back in 2009 and it was absolutely gorgeous. I hope Angelica got to hook in SHK about arranging a photo shoot in the near future!

throwback - 2009 Vogue China

ed989ceab590.jpg

cr: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2009/12/picturessong-hye-kyo-for-vogue.html

I have a lot to backread, but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HYE KYO UPDATES and for voting! Let's hope the Songs attend!

I'm at the airport now! But, I've got a couple of hours to kill. One of the shippers and I are actually at the same airport now, but she's on a different airline, so, we'll see each other in Korea! 

5 minutes ago, angieknows said:

I have a lot to backroad, but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HYE KYO UPDATES and for voting! Let's hope the Songs attend!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm at the airport now! But, I've got a couple of hours to kill. ilovesjk and I are actually at the same airport now, but she's on a different flight, so, we'll see each other in Korea! 

Have fun! I hope you'll get to see them both. :smile: I'm so excited for you. And take care

too. 

Have a nice trip! 

7 minutes ago, angieknows said:

I have a lot to backroad, but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HYE KYO UPDATES and for voting! Let's hope the Songs attend!

Hide contents

I'm at the airport now! But, I've got a couple of hours to kill. One of the shippers and I are actually at the same airport now, but she's on a different airline, so, we'll see each other in Korea! 

Have a nice trip!

Wow congrats everyone for winning the popularity awards for Song-Song <3 Now let's hope that both will show up together for Baeksang :)

In the meantime, you may want to check out the sub version of the King of Mask Singer episode with KMS here. He took off his mask at about 50:50 and KGR asked him if Song-Song couple knew he would sing there. This episode also has You are my everything cover at 7:44, and it is good. 

Also, David Mcinnis talked about SJK in his recent interview. Just like SHK, SJK never fails to amaze me. All of the casts seems to love them so much.

3 hours ago, angieknows said:

I have a lot to backread, but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HYE KYO UPDATES and for voting! Let's hope the Songs attend!

Hide contents

Wow have a safe flight guys :) 

SHK at Chanel "Paris In Rome"

Vogue China IG update. They made a mistake tagging the wrong IG account.

@angieknows Have a safe flight. Hope you will meet other SS shippers too. Oh It will be fun to be with fellow shippers. I wish I could go too.

A beautiful window to her soul...

tumblr_o81rvhJQJT1tjt42ro7_r1_400.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would Song Joong Ki reveal he's in a relationship?

song-joong-ki-_1464706358_st_14646474648

Chinese media revealed snippets from Song Joong Ki's recent interview with the country's 'Harper's Bazaar' from the May issue!  

According to the reports, Song Joong Ki appeared modestly on the set in comfortablearrow-10x10.png and simple attire, greeting everyone there in Chinese.  When asked if he's as romantic as his character in 'Descendants of the Sun,' he replied, "I don't think there's a man like Yoo Shi Jin in the world.  I'm just a countrified, slightly prim, and ordinary man."

Regarding dating, he replied, "There's, as expected, nothing special about my dating style. However, I have no intention of having a publicized relationship.  I will make an effort for the person I like and in order to protect those feelings, but for that person, I want to keep it a secret."

Currently, he's also studying languages in order to converse with his international fans. He revealed his desire to sing a song in Chinese for his Chinese fans.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/would-song-joong-ki-reveal-hes-in-a-relationship

4 hours ago, angieknows said:

Hide contents

Have a safe trip.. and bring our overwhelming love to our beloved couple. 

Thanks GOD we won the battle :wub:  I can't wait for BAA's night, my heart's fluttering.

Btw a GREAT thanks to @finickyfray for helping me to get more points on BAA apps few days ago, uri capt @joongkyo @khxy @Chewy Hoe and others (i'm sorry it's my bad, i can't remember the name of person quickly) for being our translators, motivators, and keep the ship sailed.

Have a great trip to @angieknows and @kyo (sorry for not tagging you, i can't find your ID :blink:) Thanks a lot for your big effort.

This early morning I saw on IG about DoTS will be aired in Indonesia. Maybe after fasting month, it will be aired on RCTI. Is it true?

Not publicizing his relationship means to me that he won't announce it to the world through his agency or by any other means but it does not mean he can't be dropping hints of how much his special goddess means to him and how much he's so smitten by her beauty and pure heart. :wub: SJK is definitely a smart, sensible gentleman and his heart is also pure. Imagine little Songs looking like these two. Kyaaaaaaaaa~

i believe they are seriously enjoying what they have now. Just look at them! Both are exuding the aura of bliss and love. That even their close friends and the people around them when asked about SongSong also look happy for them. Do i even make sense? Lol

Archived