[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

@superbigcat, I really love reading Kyo's interviews.  She's refreshingly honest and straightforward with her answers :)  The more I read up on SJK, the more I think they are similar.  He is also very honest and blunt with his answers ^_^

Some interesting questions from SJK's Marie Claire interview.

Q:  What are the challenges that you were afraid of and hesitated?

A:  Love and the army.  Because of the hesitation, that's why went late.

Q:  What was it like in your 20-30's (years old)?

A:  Lived fully, so was very satisfied.  Unfortunately at that time, did not know how to enjoy it, but have interestingly lived through it, so do not regret it.  I want to enjoy life in my 30-40s.  Whether it's filming or something else, there are always unexpected things happening, so I don't want to live life with a straight face.

Q:  Now is the most shining moment in your life?

A:  Seems to be the case.  Can be loved by many people, I myself can live meaningfully.  Although acting will be more difficult, but that is more interesting.

Q:  One last question, are you happy lately?

A:  Very happy.  Previously when filming 'Innocent Man', there was a 'not so confident' feeling, would not refuse people too much.  Now, compared to back then, I can frankly express my ideas more.  Most importantly, I understand I should enjoy my life more.

cr to 处女座翻译组

Here are some pics of SJK's hite CF (beer is Kyo's favorite drink ;))

This part stood out to me the most because it really reminds me of Hyekyo and how she really likes to enjoy her life be it by traveling or just hanging out with her friends and eating/drinking... keke did he perhaps learn how to enjoy life from hyekyo (or better yet he is enjoying life WITH her)? :wub::wub:

tumblr_o5mpophZd91ua82v7o1_400.gif Enjoy life by going camping!

tumblr_o5mor6HjK71r1fzv0o3_400.gif Enjoy life by the beach!

tumblr_o5octcwUex1r1fzv0o2_400.gif or better yet Enjoy life by playing tag on the beach!

tumblr_o657awxn9y1vpe86uo2_r1_400.gif Enjoy life by going on movie dates!

tumblr_o5q3nggB3K1r1fzv0o1_400.gif Enjoy life by having late night snacks and drinks!

There's so many more gifs...:)

On 5/20/2016 at 1:54 AM, khxy said:

Edited at below post

@lovely_skham_stv, thank you for your sharing, I still keep checking this thread every day when I have time, can't leave Dots yet,and also SJK china fansmeeting tour, it bring us more fun and something from the dramas, we all expect the Baeksang events, hope both of them got recognized and attend together and share the happiness and feelings to us, keep voting until the end everybody, and thanks again khxy, hclovers , sigang, joongkyo translations, hope we get more news from angie and kyo sharing and photos from lovely_skham_stv sharing later , :P:P

2 hours ago, superbigcat said:

So happy to see update from Shilla Duty Free, I know heart-shape finger pose is popular in South Korea and Joong Ki is a fan of it with thousands of times he posing "heart-finger", but seeing our Kyo poses like that make me can't help but thinking about our namja, they truly resemble each other in unexpected ways and I am really amazed by how she can harmoniously manage her mature and cute sides, say to SHK: you bring cuteness to an advanced level unnie ^_^

Here you go :wub:

034654_DC6_E04488_A5_A8_C57_B67_B36_D8_C

73_EA87_CF55_BA1_E5833_CA512_DF2_E8_FB73 credit baidu

Oh Wow!! Lucky @angieknowsand @~*kYo*~...congrats to the both of you...don't forget to visit the places/restaurants/bars as frequented by our SJK-SHK like the chicken house where SHK is a regular customer...also the sereangtea where we got so excited about upon knowing that they where together at that particular night having late dinner till the wee hours of the morning (w/ some of the Apha team)...maybe you can chit-chat the bosses from that establishment...am sure they will be a little sympathetic to our cause (kekeke), and throw as some bone...

good lick and have a safe and meaningful trip...we'll be here 24/7 waiting for your update!

to the others who are a regular contributor in this thread (you know who you are)...thank you :wub:

to tell you all frankly i used to shipped SHK to the other namjas...but i know how and when to stop the moment i feel that it ended or it was not what i expected and hope it to be...am first and foremost a SHK fan...and now a SS shipper fan..hope it'll be for keeps this time...

EDIT:  so true got another 200 points more...yeayyy...voted!!

42 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I was watching Happy Camp last night and I thought SJK was so adorable with everyone - and the female guest called "Song Hui Qiao" was so funny with her "I know, I know" when SJK chose her. I really liked the way SJK said " Yeah, chose her because her name is Song Hye Kyo" - he didn't use the Hanja variation of SHK's name and he also didn't use the -sshi that he has to in formal settings in Korea and fan meetings.

The show was just hilarious and enjoyable on the whole...also , enjoyed the whole pun on Song Hui Qiao that the female host Nana (was it Nana?) used when giving her present to SJK.

Oh and SJK's incredulous yet hopeful looks when they said that they had a special guest on the show that they had kept a secret from SJK - his expression was a mix of hopefulness, doubt and confusion..hehe..cutie <3

So sorry to cut your post~~ I watched Happy Camp last night too! And is totally smitten by SJK from the start till the end of the show~ :heart::blush: really, he is so pleasant to watch. All throughout, he remained professional and courteous regardless of whatever missions/reactions or even punishments given to him (gosh, the number of times his head got hit by the bowl and his hand electrocuted :crazy:) .... there were many times too when he reassured the emcees that he's okay and not to worry about making the situation difficult -- esp when the female guest "Song Hui Qiao" suddenly approached him so closely to seemingly kiss him~ he was obviously taken aback and the lady quickly tried to salvage by saying "I won't [kiss you]. Don't be afraid." He then rapidly replied "Kwaenchanhayoo~~", indicating that he doesn't mind....he's such a gentleman. All his little gestures just confirms what others have been saying about him, esp SHK. That he really cares for the people around him :wub::wub::wub: 

And totally with you on the "I know I know" part! :lol::lol: I laughed soooo hard at that entire segment! Also the part where SJK was requested to tie "Song Hui Qiao's" hair~~ he managed to do it! Someone learned well from SHK, didn't he? :w00t::wub: hehehe......And he was laughing so hard because her real hair was exposed while he was tying her wig~ :lol::lol:

Yes, yes! His expressions actually made me wonder if he's expecting SHK to literally appear~ as in did SHK also kept it a secret from him that she would be the surprise guest, just like how Kwang Soo did for his fan meeting in Seoul~ at this point, I can't help but let my imagination runnn :rolleyes::rolleyes:........if SHK had really appeared, how would have SJK responded? :wub: Smile sweeeeettly? Give her a big hug? And thereafter, they would be playing those games/missions together? How would their interactions be? And how would the audience react? My guess is it would be an entire storm in the studio...........HAHAHAHAHA! :P:P:D:D And we would have SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MANY spazz worthy moments! There'll be lots of screencaps and gifs! This thread would move at lightning speeeeeddd.........and I would be clicking replay countless times on their clips, gushing over their overloaded cuteness and compatibility......GAHHHHH :w00t::w00t::w00t:.........okay, i should stop my imaginations now before it gets too wild~~~~~ hahahaha!

Coming back to reality, isn't SJK really good at balancing or what? The way he moved back and forth the elevated slab to balance out him and host Nana's weights was skillful~~ and even towards the end, he was swinging the slab a little as well as tilting it up for Nana to reach the pasting board. Seriously, I love his agility! :heart::heart: :blush: And not to mention, how he encouraged Nana after she accidentally dropped the card/puzzle first time around while reaching for the pasting board was SWOONWORTHYYYY~~ he made sure to say "KWAENCHANHAYOOO" to her and gestured to the audience to cheer for her............gosh, where to find another man like that???!!! 

@~*kYo*~ I just want to say for the all the love you are showing to our OTP and ordering banners which are not cheap, making arrangements to go by yourself and flying half the world just for that 1% chance that your bias will turn up because you have loved her for so Long....AMEN

even if your bulky camera is not allowed, cellphone pictures will be a great way for you to remember you did this for them in your lifetime 

to the others, at present time there is no confirmation of either Song to be attending. Please only wait for confirmed news from verified sources 

47 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

So sorry to cut your post~~ I watched Happy Camp last night too! And is totally smitten by SJK from the start till the end of the show~ :heart::blush: really, he is so pleasant to watch. All throughout, he remained professional and courteous regardless of whatever missions/reactions or even punishments given to him (gosh, the number of times his head got hit by the bowl and his hand electrocuted :crazy:) .... there were many times too when he reassured the emcees that he's okay and not to worry about making the situation difficult -- esp when the female guest "Song Hui Qiao" suddenly approached him so closely to seemingly kiss him~ he was obviously taken aback and the lady quickly tried to salvage by saying "I won't [kiss you]. Don't be afraid." He then rapidly replied "Kwaenchanhayoo~~", indicating that he doesn't mind....he's such a gentleman. All his little gestures just confirms what others have been saying about him, esp SHK. That he really cares for the people around him :wub::wub::wub: 

And totally with you on the "I know I know" part! :lol::lol: I laughed soooo hard at that entire segment! Also the part where SJK was requested to tie "Song Hui Qiao's" hair~~ he managed to do it! Someone learned well from SHK, didn't he? :w00t::wub: hehehe......And he was laughing so hard because her real hair was exposed while he was tying her wig~ :lol::lol:

Yes, yes! His expressions actually made me wonder if he's expecting SHK to literally appear~ as in did SHK also kept it a secret from him that she would be the surprise guest, just like how Kwang Soo did for his fan meeting in Seoul~ at this point, I can't help but let my imagination runnn :rolleyes::rolleyes:........if SHK had really appeared, how would have SJK responded? :wub: Smile sweeeeettly? Give her a big hug? And thereafter, they would be playing those games/missions together? How would their interactions be? And how would the audience react? My guess is it would be an entire storm in the studio...........HAHAHAHAHA! :P:P:D:D And we would have SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MANY spazz worthy moments! There'll be lots of screencaps and gifs! This thread would move at lightning speeeeeddd.........and I would be clicking replay countless times on their clips, gushing over their overloaded cuteness and compatibility......GAHHHHH :w00t::w00t::w00t:.........okay, i should stop my imaginations now before it gets too wild~~~~~ hahahaha!

Coming back to reality, isn't SJK really good at balancing or what? The way he moved back and forth the elevated slab to balance out him and host Nana's weights was skillful~~ and even towards the end, he was swinging the slab a little as well as tilting it up for Nana to reach the pasting board. Seriously, I love his agility! :heart::heart: :blush: And not to mention, how he encouraged Nana after she accidentally dropped the card/puzzle first time around while reaching for the pasting board was SWOONWORTHYYYY~~ he made sure to say "KWAENCHANHAYOOO" to her and gestured to the audience to cheer for her............gosh, where to find another man like that???!!! 

Very well said @iamemilykay, can't add for more as you already stated everything in detailed....

SJK was so adorable and so lovable in that episode of Happy Camp. :heart:

tumblr_o7f1gdTXj61tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ggljUrVJ1tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

Zoomed in the photo to see SJk's cuteness...

tumblr_o7ggljUrVJ1tjt42ro1_400.jpg

@iamemilykay Love your description of Happy Camp. Agree with every bit of it. So we all pretty much agree that SJK was obviously displaying anticipation and excitement thinking the real SHK was behind one of those doors. And how enticing does it sound that he has an eidetic memory of her legs? Haha! Boy have a thing for legs. :phew: And balancing is his specialty. During runningman, aside from having the brains, he was skilled at balancing so he excelled in those games as oppose to games that required physical strength. Now I think he can put up a good match with Kim Joong Kook seeing how strong he was on Happy Camp but of course he still wouldn't win! Lol

exactly 1  more week for Baeksang voting and we will reap the fruits of our hardworks... together we can do everything for Song's couple,,good job and well done everyone, we just have to stay together at the until the end vitory is almost on our way.! crossed finger's that we can hear the news of Song's attendance confirmation for the awards night. and let hope that both of them will recieved the awards that they really deserves of..

@angieknows  @kYo happy for both of you guys but envious at the same time, c'oz deep inside how i wish i'll be there too..hahaha..

btw. have a safe travel,  enjoy and make it a memorable trip.. looking forward  for that SS ( Ki Kyo) eye catching banner flying high and proud.. a lot of us may not be there physically but, knows well that hundred's of the gang's members are cheering from a far.. 

I don't know if anyone noticed this, or if this was mentioned but it seems the Baeksang app gave everyone 200 points?  I know I had 200 points extra today without doing anything.  So even if you aren't actively trying to gain points anymore , you might log in to see if you have some points without knowing it.  They are both slaying their category, but an extra vote can't hurt.   Only 7 (soon to be 6) days to go! 

And I'm happy for all the people in this thread making the trip to the award show.  Seriously, so awesome. :D 

Archived