[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@sigang

That was an awesome sharing. Thanks!

Sergeant Kong is a good-looking actor and I like it that he was honest - that he started seeing SHK as friendly and pretty but over time, I think he meant that he became bewitched, just like our SJK! He was so excited when he was talking about her beauty exuding over time and I think SHK really turns self-luminous when her inner beauty shines through, on top of her outer beauty. It's really nice to hear him talk so nicely of "Hye Kyo noona" which is like showing everyone that he's close with her. He was quite shy when talking about her. Lol... 

His video gift to SHK would most likely be very beautiful and if SJK can be a wee bit jealous about KMS, I wonder if he also felt the same with Sergeant Kong. I'm sure there're also other male crew members who are drawn by the beauty and kindness of SHK. I remember some actors (Korean and Taiwanese) when interviewed, confided that they almost always forgot their lines when they're acting with SHK! That is the impact and aura she has on the people around her. I'm so glad that SJK made his way to NY. His determination has certainly paid off and they both made such a perfect couple.

I am hoping that SJK will take his wealth and lover together as advised, and share the good news with us when they're both ready.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sigang Don't be worried chingu, your translation is always beautiful and I can feel your great effort in delivering the best interpretation to us (and I love your comments/ps too ^_^) Again your post made my day. As more information is revealed from the cast of DOTS, I'm more excited since we have the chance to approach diverse perspectives of people who interacted directly with our SHK/SJK. I remembered Daniel once shared in an interview that he was so tense to act in front of Kyo since she's already an international star. With the sharing from sergeant Kong, I find him so cute to honestly admit that but "I thought she was not to the level of being self-luminous  and just pretty at first,, but as the more I saw her, the prettier she got on and on"  - to be honest at the first time look at Kyo, I simply see her as a beautiful actress and after witnessing all of her various expressions, emotions, knowing more about her personalities, I find her a down to earth and self-luminous creation inside-out. 

And his sharing "and  personally, she was a little difficult for me at first.... but she was so easygoing and treated me really well." is similar with the comment about Kyo as a "tsundere" of Kim Min Suk from the BTS. To say, apart from the admiration to Kyo as a talent actress, the co-workers also have developed sentiments towards her after they understand more about her inner colors, and they fell for it. And I'm so happy to witness the close bond being developed between DOTS cast ^_^

~~~

Regarding recent's China landing of Joong Ki, there's interesting information that the namja asked his manager to collect fans' gifts since he couldn't meet them :) 

Credit as labelled. 

@sigang thank you for sharing the translation. And nooo.. please don't  apologize,  your effort is always appreciated. :wub: 

SHK's co-star basically brings a point where beautiful doesn't always means beautiful and for him to find her more and more enchanting the more he knows her, i think it means that he got to know the good and amazing personalities she has. Beautiful inside and out. 

Looking back at the the interviews and all the news done by the DOTS crew, JG, KJW, directors, i see that SHK has always been held in the highest esteem, not only by male actors, actress as KJW herself is very appreciative of her... and as DOTS crew are very close, i guess it goes to show that her sincere personality have won a lot of people.

Thank you also for the tidbits about SHK birthday :lol: how i wish to be a fly in the wall to witness his jealousy :P 

And the fortune teller.. hehe.. i guess only time will tell :wub: and we'll be happy for them when the time comes... 

@kaprao thank you for your insight..... 

On 5/7/2016 at 11:52 AM, Karolineee said:
2 hours ago, kaprao said:

He always mentioned many things that related to her without saying out her name. The most interesting part for me is when the MC asked him that which part of filming that is difficult for him. He replied that action scenes are difficult because love scenes he had partner (SHK) supported him. BUT Joong Ki! I noticed that every action scenes, you also had many co-workers with you. Hahaha. He may refer that support in the way of creation feeling or atmosphere but I want to think in my shipper way. :wub::wub:

Not sure how to get rid of this annoying nest quote from my last reply!  Sorry, @Karolineee, looks like you are stuck with me for all my replies now.  Anyway, I totally agree with @kaprao that she is in his mind all the time.  Nice trying, Song Joong Ki-shi.  Love it when you do that!

@khxy Thanks for your translation of the SJK HB interview! You picked a really good part!

@hclover96 Your gifs always kill me... in the very best way of course!

@sigang Thank you for the lovely news and translations! 

@angieknows Thanks for all the photo essay scans! I finally got mine in the mail today but it was nice to be able to live vicariously through your images until my book got in my hands.

I just logged my votes for the day - 10 from me for SJK and 10 from my husband for SHK!

These are the stats according to my app. Btw an easy way to acquire 4000 points is to order the Vistaprint business cards. They're nothing fancy but it's only $1.99 for 100 cards and that's 2 days worth of votes! We mustn't get complacent and remember to continue to vote every day!!

Untitled-1.png

Hi everyone,

After trying all night and this morning, I finally got it to work! Thanks everyone....

i used the numbers from here:

https://www.textmagic.com/free-tools/receive-free-sms-online

by the way, how long does it take for them to credit you points after completing one mission?  I attempted a couple but no points were credited 

26 minutes ago, sofi2308 said:

@ nang hom : ha Ji won female actress born 1978

I honestly don't think it matters if it is 6 years or 7 years older.  As far as I am concerned, SJK does not mind dating someone who is slightly older than him and this says a lot because he has indicated that he likes to take the lead in the relationship and likes to be called oppa prior to filming DOTs.  I am not a SJK fan so please correct me if I am wrong.

On 9 May 2016 at 7:45 PM, lovemetruly said:

Is it just me, but SJK's schedule is terrifying. I mean, the guy just came home from a fm that required him to travel a few hours then there's a cf shoot waiting for him and now less than 24 hrs he has to leave again for a shoot and a fanmeet. Maaaan, his professionalism is something. i admire him even more. I just do hope his health won't deteriorate and that he well get enough rest in the next days. Anyway, is there any day that he's free to rest and do what he wants? I am not familiar with his schedule 

I was backreading and I saw this. And yes totally tedious schedule there and all because he wanted to meet all the respective fans from various countries to thank them for their support and all those money from fan meets goes to charity! Including the various appearances on TV. 

That's why I stopped posting after seeing the pictures of him landed in changsa China today, because he looked shattered/weak/tired/sick and he was not even allowed to see the fans that were waiting for him so there is nothing for me to spazz about. I can only spazz when I see a happy smiling him!! 

I am sure he will pick himself up fast as he is going to have a Long tedious Schedule ahead of him and his beautiful heart will bring him far! 

Everyone again, please continue to vote for Song Song! That's the only way we can show that we appreciate everything they have done! 

My Fav Word of the moment: MUSE 

update: PBG is the special guest for SJK fan meet in China and the song that SJK intro to PBG to listen to by Wang Lee Hom "Kiss Goodbye" is in the song list! I really want SJK to sing this!! :heart:

Have a listen to it with English subs and you will have the feels why he liked this song 

Credit to the owner

Sorry this is Kikyo thread .  Why should refer to other artists here and that nothing much to do with Kikyo .  And I wonder open an account just to answer that question ? ( what the real motives ? ) And it is true of SJK say it does not matter if she was 7 years older than him .  Do you think he may tell the truth and give an easy clue to us ?  Come on .  He's not a fool to do that . 

Ps : geezzzz unbelievable some people liked that post ???? 

@sigang your translation is awesome, it's not poor at all. :wub: everyone is a big fan huh? he was so excited talking about her, his voice become louder and louder. very cute!! beware of the fanboys SJK LOL. but i am sure there are a lot of fangirls in the set too, sergeant gong also mention that if he was a girl, he will choose SJK. The pair is pretty inside and out that people cannot help but love them. *I DO*
I am excited to see how people around them reveal more and more about them. Their honest revelation makes me loves our OTP even more.

in his thirties,  his good fortune will begin.. and between  at the age of 31 and 34,  he'll have wealth and lover at the same time..so he'd better get married then.. 

yes oppa! you have found someone special :) 

HAVE A NICE DAY & HAPPY VOTING GUYS!

Ok was clearing my pm and realised half of them were asking me if they should respond to the call of voting 80% for SHK and 20% for SJK earlier yesterday and I thought to respond here for all instead. 

Everyone has their own voting patterns and their bias and are entitled to their own voting rights and there is no absolute right or wrong in this case

but if you ask me, unless you want to see SHK receiving the award alongside no 2 male then you might want to do the voting fairly. For me currently it's still 60% SHK and 40% for SJK now and that voting pattern has managed to keep them in no 1 so far. I will vary my votes according to the situation from time to time. 

In this thread, shippers should vote for both Song Song. 

Good morning shippers,

It's wednesday morning here in malaysia and it's raining..

The weather is quite nice and a lil bit cold, but i feel happy working today...and here you are my virtual friend @sigang with your translation. That just add more smile to my face today :D.. thank you so much...

SJK is a very thoughtful person that he even asked his manager to collect the gift from the fan. This kind of character will bring him more to the highest level in the entertainment industry. If I am his mother, i will say I am the proudest mother of his son achievement. but not just his achievement but...with that kind of attitude wow..his parents just taught him well.  God bless his parents.

continue shipping dear comrades.

Happy blessed wednesday..

@sigang Thanks for your translation. Please visit here more often and share more news/update from SJK/SHK. :heart:

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

update: PBG is the special guest for SJK fan meet in China and the song that SJK intro to PBG to listen to by Wang Lee Hom "forever love" is in the song list! I really want SJK to sing this!! :heart:

I thought the song he intro to PBG is "Goodbye Kiss" by Wang Lee Hom? Or he intro more Wang Lee Hom's songs to him. 

But, "forever love" is a very nice song as well. Really looking forward this! :wub: 

16 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

But, "forever love" is a very nice song as well. Really looking forward this! :wub: 

i really like forever love too, a sweet song. :wub: cannot wait 

Beauty so clever . she has updated on her private ig yesterday not in her public ig .let make it not so obvious  hehehhe .SHK we know what you did there lol ( Is it true that what I said ?  or I was wrong ?)

ps :   Let us all of shk , sjk and songsong fans vote them for no 1 spot ,  to take them together up on the stage in baeksang award . Fighting !!!! 

Dear @mabelialong, I love the songsong couple calender you made. I love to print them out as my table calender. May I have access to them, please? Is is possible to pm me? Is it ok if I also print two extra set and send them separately to their agencies as a token of my support and love for them? I'll credit you. Muacks.

WOW, THIS THREAD IS ON FIREEEE. in a matter of just half a day, like 5 new pages were added. i love the conversations and spazz sessions we have here:wub: . you guys are seriously the most hard working/ energetic group of shippers, hands down. :D

forgot to add the brief update! ~

SJK: 70.15%

SHK: 87.20%

Archived