[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

CAN I JUST SAY THIS..........

WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS THERE TO BE NO OPTION TO CHARGE IT ON A CREDIT CARD ?

I didn't think that the free charge would grow so tiresome so quickly. Last year's was quick and easy, financially painful but needless to say it got the job done...... $20 dollars got you 10 votes and you were done for the day. That's it no survey after survey, no games to play, no subscriptions to sign up. My goodness someone needs to be strangled or better yet the Einstein that thought this up should be put in a room for 24 hours in confinement and to be told to muster up 10,000 points by doing those things and see how well that person does... Or else they don't get let out!

Keep Voting! 

TODAY'S CURRENT POLLS

SJK: 69.38%

SHK: 78.11%

CUMULATIVE RANK

SJK: 70.77%

SHK: 84.14%

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys so much for your continuous explanation, tips and updates on the voting, and kudos to fellow comrades who have spending your buckets, yeah our couple definitely should include you in weeding invitation list :lol:. Keep the spirit going and hwaitingggg, together we can do it!

About me, I successfully downloaded the app for iOS as well as signed up the account. I'm from VN and the phone code starts with (+84), since the code represents for 0 here, I just need to add the rest of the digits that exclude 0 number. For example your phone number is 091xxxxxx then with the code provided, you only need to insert as follows: (+84) 91xxxxxxx. However at my first attempt when the confirmation message hasn't delivered, I immediately tried the second time with (+84) 091xxxxxxx and both of them work as I received the authentic code for 2 times. I use the one of the first time and it works. If there are any Vietnamese around here find it difficult in signing up process, kindly PM me. 

At the moment the app of my country hasn't provided any choices of subway/gift voucher/magazine subscription etc here so the only solution now is playing game - I'm depressed with this since how can it be hard like that? :blink: I even call for help from my little sister but it's also not easy for a game lovers like her. (She was really surprised when I asked her to play game since I'm the one who always try to preventing her from playing games too much, okay, guess everything has its first times and SongSong really helps me a lot in creating many first times of mine). 

So I have some quick questions on playing game and truly appreciate if you guys can help me in clarifying them:
  • Do we need to login in webgame? Since I haven't found any login part on the web. Moreover, after playing a game that requires 10 minutes to get the point, I comeback to Baeksang app and my points haven't increased at all. :crazy:
  • If you have any tips on completing the game as well as find any games easy to play, kindly share with us. (Thank you @melissalaand others for sharing your tips, I really appreciate). 

I see that SHK's fanpage and KiKyo shippers in my country also start calling fans to join the vote. Look at the gif and imagine SHK saying: "You guys can do it. I believe in you". Hwaiting :lol:

7_zpsam8o3wyf.gif

(Gif credit to beautyandbigboss@Tumblr)

~~~

Thank you @denira2104 for sharing the video, looking at how he answers Yes without any hesitation resemble me of the time he was asked that there wouldn't be anythings that can break SongSong ^_^ And now he even says twice and the lie detector device didn't rang ok he knows how to make our days.

~~~

Happy sailing and voting comrades, unite! :)

Does anyone here from Vietnam? I have tried many times, now I downloaded the app, but don't know how to earn point, even though I have tried many apps and play game also. I can't use event section in Vietnam. Can anyone here help me? any suggestion to earn point in Vietnam?

For those whose such a loser in a game like me :sweatingbullets: there are easy game to earn point but you have to be very patient lol. It called cat shooter and candy shooter, the goal is to put as many fish or candy into the cat mouth or candy store. Each level you can earn 100-200points. Its stress-free but it take a whole of our patience. And the point debted the next morning. 

So we have to be very patient to earn 2000 points, but its worthed :P. We'll do anything for SHK and SJK rite? 

Thanks @Karolineee for the explanation :blush:

看的懂中文的粉絲請幫忙翻譯一下。我現在沒有英文鍵盤。

喬妹目前的票有增加!往上衝的趨勢!可在加油!

不過美國的票還是非常的低!沒有進步!一定要團結起來!

Hi to all Song2 shippers.......

Miss our Capt J.... Anyway.. life goes on.... Keep on fighting guys......

This is my first time voting for Baeksang Award eventhough I've been an avid fan to SHK since AIMH days...

I couldn't resist the love & passion that I have for our Song2 couple.... So here I am casting my votes...

FQ4gVdX.png

GUr1uue.jpg

Will keep voting from time to time.... and guys .. pls remember what our Captain J said, watch out for the voting trend.....

Ready Team Alpha, Team Beta, Team Gamma !!!!!! :glasses:

Thank you also for the information & translation from SJK's Thai fan meeting....

There is one video (fan video) that they mentioned our SJK got teary eyes watching it.....

Here is the screencap of his reaction..

EauZROn.jpg

They didn't elaborate further.... Wonder what made him touched.....:cry:

17 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

喬妹目前的票有增加!往上衝的趨勢!可在加油!

Chewy doesn't have English keyboard at the moment, she would like to deliver the below msg to all of us:

Kyo's votes are improving now, seems progressing upwards gradually, we can keep working for that.

However, her votes from the States are very low, not improving at all, we must work harder on that collectively!

11 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

喬妹目前的票有增加!往上衝的趨勢!可在加油!

Translation: chewy is saying she doesn't have English translation available right now . She said kyo % has increased and looks like it's gonna increase some more. We need to keep it up. Looks like the # of votes in the US is rather low so fans from US need to work on it. Keep it up! Hope my translation is close to what u meant. 

17 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

喬妹目前的票有增加!往上衝的趨勢!可在加油!

I'm from the States; however, I'm having issues with authentication code so I can't contribute to the American votes.

I racked up over 8,000 points and ready  to throw all my votes to Kyo.  It's frustration as heck, and I'm ready to throw my phone in the trash as well.  If anyone has any pointers for those of us in the U.S., please let me know.  

天啊!感恩!

嗯!對的!在這有很多美國的紛紛一定要一起團結起來投票!

美國的部份今天早上到現在並沒有增加到!!你們有在投票嗎?

大陸在大量的灌票了可是不可以只靠他們!

其他東南亞的表現都有上升喔!

拜託這也翻譯一下。

7 minutes ago, Livvieee said:

I'm from the States; however, I'm having issues with authentication code so I can't contribute to the American votes.

I racked up over 8,000 points and ready  to throw all my votes to Kyo.  It's frustration as heck, and I'm ready to throw my phone in the trash as well.  If anyone has any pointers for those of us in the U.S., please let me know.  

請您拜託在這的美國粉絲幫你好嗎?我在亞洲是幫不到你的。只能和大家分享我所知道的資訊

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

天啊!感恩!

嗯!對的!在這有很多美國的紛紛一定要一起團結起來投票!

美國的部份今天早上到現在並沒有增加到!!你們有在投票嗎?

大陸在大量的灌票了可是不可以只靠他們!

其他東南亞的表現都有上升喔!

拜託這也翻譯一下。

Translation:

Really Thankful!

Yes, there r a lot of fans from the States here and we must act together to vote!

Votes from the States since this morning had not been increased, have you guys been voting? 

There r massive votes coming from China now, however we could not just count on them.

Votes from other South East asian regions are climbing up too!! 

*hope this is fine with u Chewy* :)

21 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

請您拜託在這的美國粉絲幫你好嗎?我在亞洲是幫不到你的。只能和大家分享我所知道的資訊

Yes, my post was meant to be a SOS to all my fellow American Kyo/SS-Shipers for help.

I have points but can't vote because I keep getting authentication errors, and I know that are a lot of American fans having the same issue.  

I have Weibo too and have been helping the Chinese fans too.  

3 hours ago, melissala said:

Always split unless something drastic happens.  Right now, she's doing much better than yesterday.  We'll see how today/tonight goes.  You also don't have to evenly split if you feel one needs more votes. 

But don't worry about his % being lower since he's doing fine despite that.  Just tougher competition.  While she only is competing against one person. 

And it's really hit or miss with what apps.  I WISH we could just pay lol.  I'm not doing games anymore, but paying for other things.  Much easier. 

Okay, thanks for the heads up :D 

I don't see any app that I can pay , like the magz subscription. I'm willing to pay just to get more points. But it seems that the list of app are not the same between phones, easier for me to use Andriod. I will just follow the instruction given here, thanks @melissala , Chewy eonni and @angieknows for keep updating us on the voting situation. Fighting! 

It seems like everybody's been busy playing game collecting points just like me :lol: 

Have a happy games,,keep on collecting those d*mn points and keep on voting. Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Okay, thanks for the heads up :D 

I don't see any app that I can pay , like the magz subscription. I'm willing to pay just to get more points. But it seems that the list of app are not the same between phones, easier for me to use Andriod. I will just follow the instruction given here, thanks @melissala , Chewy eonni and @angieknows for keep updating us on the voting situation. Fighting! 

Yep, I have no patience and totally suck at playing those games and I'm always worry about identity theft and downloading malware so I'd glady just take the easy way out and pay for mag and hulu subscription too.  I can't wait until I get to vote for Kyo!!

Thank you everyone for sharing your hints and tips!!

Power of unity!! Fighting!!

10 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

It seems like everybody's been busy playing game collecting points just like me :lol: 

Have a happy games,,keep on collecting those d*mn points and keep on voting. Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent hours to play those web games really ahahaha this kinda frustrating but I have to be patience for the sake of having more points to vote:sweatingbullets: Go!! Go!! 

Having the same problem with Indonesian fellow shipper @lynne22. There's no much way to gain points. I've try the webgames. I'm not good at playing it. And the events menu is not available for Indonesia. Downloaded all the games. Is anybody from same country with me knows how to get more points? Help me dear. 

Dear @mummyof2 i played the cat shooter and it's not stress free. LOL. The birds keep eating my fish. I can't even pass level 1. :w00t:

Archived