[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

I'm sorry to suddenly jump into this convo, but SJK did already know about Concrete studio before DOTS. 

He and Yoo Ah-In already a close friend since Sungkyunwan Scandal, they even won award together as best couple and doing CF together. So I know that YAI already into art before 2015 and he also already involve in Concrete waaaayyyy before 2015. So I also don't see anything fishy or suspect anything SJK visiting concrete or buy something in there. 

I'm not trying to pick side or anything but lets enjoy the ship sailing... whether they are really dating or not I just enjoy all the posts in here. And only keep it here.

well from my point of view, him knowing and being close with YAI doesnt show that he is also close to other concrete people. from what i see is that after SJK discharge he's seen with studio concrete people more. as i believe in SS, i believe there is a connection! i'm also not picking side just stating my thoughts.

but i think if you are in a place where everyone is being positive about something then maybe just follow. why being a partyp*****?

@joongkyo you are the besttt j! :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How close were SJK and YAI after S.Scandal?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/02/song-joong-kis-relationship-with-yoo-ah-in-became-awkward-after-winning-the-best-couple-award

Spoiler

The reporter asked, "When you search for 'Song Joong Ki', Yoo Ah In's name comes up in the related search term box. Do you guys still keep in contact?" Song Joong Ki answered, "Honestly, it's gotten sparse. Votes for us really dominated the 'Best Couple Award' poll, and it was actually quite surprising.  I lost contact with Yoo Ah In after that (laughter)." When asked to record a video message for his former castmate, Song Joong Ki stated, "I used to call you 'Ah In-ah' before, but I guess now it's 'Ah In-ssi', how are you?  It's gotten a bit awkward." Source + Photos: Review Star

Official page of Studio Concrete - http://www.studio-ccrt.com/xe/page_fnIF75

SJK's enlistment date August, 2013.

Not physically possible to visit SC before that because it didn't exist. But okay

Spoiler

The creative collective 'Studio Concrete' was established in 2014 by individuals from various artistic and professional backgrounds in their early to mid-thirties. Studio Concrete's inaugural multi-complex space located in Hannam-dong, Seoul, is currently comprised of atelier, shop and cafe spaces.

Studio Concrete's vision is realised through the pursuit of a wide range of creative outlets without limitation. Each member recognises the responsibility they have in regards to both their personal ambitions as well as the collective instincts of the Studio Concrete group, and through diverse projects are constantly applying and developing their creative processes with respect to the social and human significance of art.

With this in mind, the creatives of Studio Concrete strive to form an intimate and continuous dialogue with the public through an inclusive artistic approach which encompasses a wide array of fields and interests. The group's involvement in different artistic practices encourages networking between individuals involved in various outlets such as two-dimensional art, photography, sculpture, design, art directing, creative consulting. Studio Concrete also considers the importance of quality collaborative efforts between independent artists and corporate entities, building a healthy support system for the future generation of creatives, non-profit public art ventures, and actively responding to the inner and outer aspirations and sensibilities of creativity in modern society.

12 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

@hyukgu I guess dispatch have their own way to deliver their opinion and leave speculation to us :D and so far it's their page cover has loads of interactions as shares/comments, happy to know that :) btw I like your new avatar ^_^

Dispatch knows best how to "tease" us really :lol: lol Oh really? Wah, seeing many people like/comment/and share their page cover, it just becomes another proof how well-loved SS is :heart:

3 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

well from my point of view, him knowing and being close with YAI doesnt show that he is also close to other concrete people. from what i see is that after SJK discharge he's seen with studio concrete people more. as i believe in SS, i believe there is a connection! i'm also not picking side just stating my thoughts.

Reveal hidden contents

a

True.... 

But about the detail mention, lets say like this. He was taking the DOTS role right after his discharge from military. And he met with SHK as she is her pair in the drama. Along the way he also know SHK is very close to YAI, so is him. So it just happen along the way about him visiting concrete.

Nothing suspicious about that I guess hehehe...or maybe i'm just too ignorant. A wise man said, only time will tell.... will we have the conference press about their confirmation on dating or not.

13 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Dispatch knows best how to "tease" us really :lol: lol Oh really? Wah, seeing many people like/comment/and share their page cover, it just becomes another proof how well-loved SS is :heart:

@hyukgu and @superbigcat in my opinion Dispatch is a Song Song shipper too :lol: 

People, if you don't believe in SS then don't, or read silently until something convinces you there are sparks between them. But please, respect others who believe and don't try to rock our ship. 

It's like reglion you know. You don't go around telling Muslims their allah isn't real, or telling Christians that you think Christ is not real, or telling Buddhist there is really no Buddha. 

So please stop trying to CONvince us not to believe in SS because our faith is so strong it cannot be shaken so easily just by your mere words. If you don't belive fine by all means, nobody is forcing you so don't force us to not believe in them. 

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

@hyukgu and @superbigcat in my opinion Dispatch is a Song Song shipper too :lol: 

MTE. It's just their "way" to trick us is too obvious tho lol since they need to "pretend" nothing happened between them while I believe there is "something" for real :lol: There are so many on our list we need to invite joining us here (i.e. JG) ahahahhaha

1930823207_ae83545d_3542390074_7c6113e9_

@dees33 i really appreciate that you rely only on facts and you do not want to make any assumptions. But what's the fun in that. Shipping is more fun when we are speculating and putting the pieces together untill they come out and eventually tell the whole world about their relationship.

If you are here only to say that we are delutional then you may as well not come here. Ultimately you are going to have your facts and evidences when they announce their relationship publicly, you can then come here and spazz with us. Untill then, happy shipping, good luck.

Here's a random but adorable gif of our captain

tumblr_o6kc50i1Se1vso0bbo1_250.gif

This is not really important if you dont want to read it its ok just spamming  here. Sorry again.            Sorry for spamming this thread i never contributed anything here bcoz im really new to shipping thing. I just want to say to all new here be cautious whatever we share, before we ask anything we should back read first so that we can avoid any conflict or any mis-understanding. To all who take anything here without credit please be respectful to the owner this thread is for the shippers who really believe that our OTP have something really special for each other. @twtwb I never properly say thank you for making this thread thank you so much, @joongkyo thank you for making this thread so Lively even though there's so many rules that broken you still update us if there's really important news on our OTP. There's so many more to thank of but i cant remember all of your names but thank you for sharing any news update to all who translate anything here thank you so much. Im really sorry for spamming and to write a long speech. 

@joongkyo-

Thx cap for all the insights and facts to prove that sjk did in fact get closer to SC crew after or during dots!

Keep voting guys....Im trying to get as many points so I can put in all my votes before it goes to waste argh...these mission games ain't easy to gain points grrr....the frustration is real...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED AT ONE PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL BUT IF YOU BELIEVE THIS APPLIES TO YOU THEN WELL LIKE THEY ALWAYS SAY "IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT"

To switch my brain to a non-shipper brain, I'd like to explain my thoughts on SJK'S connection with STUDIO CONCRETE. Which is there is a high probability that SJK had known them prior to DOTS which officially kicked off in July 2015.... but....... the degree in which the connection was quite insignificant in my personal opinion and the duration/time frame (claim: that their connection goes beyond the 2 years) which is under scrutiny leaves me to to this:

YAI (S.C. CREATIVE DIRECTOR) and SJK had a close friendship due to their roles in SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL, but YAI being the honest person voiced  "he needed to distance himself from SJK" because of the couple award that they received for that particular k-drama. Now their Drama aired in 2010 and he said that particular quote on KBS Entertainment Relay on April 8, 2011. With this I can't really see him being familiar with the Studio Concrete staff back then whether thats with the photography team or not. Also they just celebrated their 1-year anniversary so...... my apologies but THAT ALONE and the IG UPDATES OF THE TEAM PRIOR TO THEM STARTING THEIR CLOTHING LINE refutes the claim SJK knew Studio Concrete Team way back when. Also I really don't think I need to explain further due to the timing and SJK was in the military from end of August 2013 till May 25, 2015. That would take a great lengthy piece of my time which is currently unavailable due to me voting for our couple.

I believe that YAI and SJK strengthened their friendship due to SJK intent to have a close friendship with SHK. YAI is a good judge of character  he knows what an amazing loyal friend SJK is and so he opened his world to SJK which only makes sense. SJK has always been the type to stay close and remain loyal to the ones he deems worthy and for him to do whatever he needed to do for YAI whether thats be a model for his clothing line or not, he does so for the good of their friendship. Now we know SHK confides in YAI and so their brother-sister relationship is heightened a great deal and so with YAI advice he must have been one of the many people that talked up SJK to her. With all this it really makes sense as to how SJK was able to connect and build his friendships with the Studio Concrete team just within the past couple of years NOT 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO.

I hope this makes sense to everyone and lastly there is 25 DAYS AND LESS THAN 23 HOURS OF VOTING TIME, SO SINCE OUR COUPLE REMAINS ON TOP. I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL THE DILIGENT VOTERS OUT THERE.

I BELIEVE WE WILL REALLY SEE SHK & SJK ON STAGE! SO LETS CONTINUE TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE SHALL WE!

Ok, sorry that I was soooooooo slow... NOW I am really getting annoyed by some poster here that is just plain party pooper. I got it, maybe you guys LIKE to see them act together. But this is a shipping thread. Where we SHIP this couple in real life, delulu or not. I said this before, in my world I have pronounced Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo as husband and wife. I just love to read a little tidbits here about how are they related in real life without somebody continuously trying to burst my bubble. I believe in their relationship. Everybody here chose to believe and spazz together. So why are you guys here again??

Honestly my head hurts reading all 'evidence' being push around like this. And that was why I decided to go back lurking.  But I need to let this one out. Non shippers, can you just leave us alone? Please... 

Hmm.. I think our SS couple pic that was uploaded and once a cover photo for dispatch's FB official account was not only changed but was deleted.. since I cannot find it in their 'cover photos' album. Now why delete it? Mind stirring, highly suspicious and spazz-worthy right? for me, YES .. :lol:unless dispatch will release a statement about it saying, NO..  for Now, nothing yet.. right? so wew! Enjooooy! lol. Seriosly though, if SS are really dating, i hope dispatch won't release it too soon. Want to give the privacy SHK and SJK been asking and wanting as well.

@joongkyo kamsahamnida for your always insightful posts! You and others(you know who you are) do not fail to amaze me. Keep it up chingus!

I believe this is a shipper thread.. so.. --- actually no need to explain, i think (hope) everyone knows what follows next after that. but one word could deffo sum it up and that is.. RESPECT. only that. please? And we're cool. ^_^

And to those people who are just too protective and guarded their hearts especially and hypothetically those ones coming from ship/s that sunk, my piece of advice is.. Just enjoy the NOW. Don't be too anxious, worried and guarded.. fangirling should be fun. We're on the same ship, after all. I believe our ship is sailing, so i choose to be happy.. I'l just go crazzzzzy, spazzzz, enjoyyy and squeaaaalll over Song Song couple whenever they leap my heart up! :wub:

Spoiler

Why did she looks beautiful since a very young age, ordinary people can just sigh :sweatingbullets:

@hyukgu thanks for sharing

wherever you stand be the heart of that place -Rumi-

so here i am standing in SScouple land, i believe what i want to believe :wub:

Bye everyone!

Too many to PMs to say bye to everyone. But honestly I am sick of being bullied for my posts, I get bullied here and other sites. From now on I will ship SS on my own because I see it is worthless to continue on in this thread.

I've already asked the Mods to delete my account and posts.

Keep shipping! <3

Archived