[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Is not important what other think .. It's what I believe that matter :D

Thank you my buddies here for the strong support...  I am not going to pull the weed out anymore .. :D

I am waiting for them to get married ... hehehe..

Indeed. No matter what let's just keep believing and supporting our SS until we get their wedding invitation :) lol

2415445850_d0bf0972_654781954_092443df_i

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hyekyo0717 said:

In case, anyone want to watch the May, the Children narrated by Song Hye Kyo here the link: 

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x48pbuu 

I can't find any eng sub yet. :( Let me know if it already post here so I can delete my post. 

Credit: baidu, dailymotion. and for korea film for uploading the video. 

thank you for sharing this link. i've watched it and i cried eventhough i dont understand a word..

Hi guys, 

just got an update few mins ago, SJK will move to W hotel tmr  cr.  to the owner 

no news afterall, security at Mountain Creek is really great, either fan or reporter cant get into the gate 

@lovesshi Thank you for the info! Did he have a photoshoot there? Hmm. Why stay at Mountain Creek for only 1 night and even book the whole place? Suspicious! And I saw photos of the place...that place has the super private resort villa feel...reminds me of where SHK stayed while she was in Phuket last week. Hmmmm...seems like the Songs have very similar taste - influencing each others. TEE HEE. Just happy thinking about it.

1 hour ago, hyekyo0717 said:

In case, anyone want to watch the May, the Children narrated by Song Hye Kyo here the link: 

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x48pbuu 

I can't find any eng sub yet. :( Let me know if it already post here so I can delete my post. 

Credit: baidu, dailymotion. and for korea film for uploading the video. 

Thanks for sharing, I've been waiting for someone to share the link. I may not know what was the whole narration and conversation about, just hearing SHK's voice and seeing these people through their actions, it pinched my heart and moved by it. 

@angieknows thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics from the photo book. 

@stargazer187 thanks for always posting SS couple images, makes the thread grounded and get back on track, shipping-wise! LOL. 

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to be at the same maturity level at some of the members here, including myself (LOL), please just have common courtesy and respect each members work. If you can't control yourself from reposting others work without properly crediting that person, well, it can't be helped. You are the particular person that members here are disliking and maybe being talked to. If you don't realize, we have our final warning from the mods already, and you maybe the reason this thread will be closed down, if not, the person that particular members will be ticked off! If this thread closes down, where else can we enjoy SS couple conversation? I hate thinking it would happen, but it will, it can happen. Thanks for understanding and may this be an enlightenment. 

@razledgoose Hahaha! Love your post!! That is what I feel right now. 

5 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

@Bambiina  girl! don't let anyone put you in the corner..  lets stand our ground. 

this is how i feel for people who come visit my house and mess it up ...  and this is PG-13 ....  lol

I think if we respond that will further encourage them . :D .. the best is to ignore .. :D .. I made a mistake..

14 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Indeed. No matter what let's just keep believing and supporting our SS until we get their wedding invitation :) lol

Yess dear :D

1 hour ago, razledgoose said:

@dees33  please enlighten us with facts and proof that SJK was friends with studio concrete people (prior to knowing SHK) before making such an assumption.  Unfortunately false assumptions is what we got in trouble with before and people who are very naive believe false assumptions and it gets spread virally throughout the whole SNS community.  So please prior to writing down remarks - please be cognizant of what you have to say and be 100% accurate. 

Do you have proof that SJK was friends first with studio concrete people? or unless is it "lost in translation?" --  I may not be understanding what you are writing....  I do apologize if its me who is not understanding your point?

I can't share the photo as I am on mobile but here is the link of proof https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/instagram-update-15-april-31-may-2015-from-studio-concrete-babysitting-to-song-joong-ki/

What I hate the most is assumptions and makeup stories. I only rely on the facts. This is my way of shipping!

As you see people here are not too happy to see me because I burst their bubbles sometimes. Why do I waste my time here if I don't love songsong. 

19 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Anyone know what picture that refer to this news?

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/41066/20160504/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-relationship-hinted-in-dispatch-cover-photo.htm

I tried to search for it but found nothing.... 

I think the article refers to the photo of our SongSong that dispatch's facebook page set as their cover for nearly 1 month, comparing to the length of other photo covers, it's quite long and even more special since DOTS ended for around 3 weeks and they didn't change the new one up until yesterday :) 

Screen%20shot%202016-05-05%20at%2010.04.

Our resident troll, you realize JK and Kyo have been meeting up since before his enlistment by coincidence, this from their own mouth.  Using something from 2015 to prove he knew those people before her doesn't work. Provide proof that he was old friends with those two prior to that.  Thanks. Or better yet, just stop coming in here just to be negative all the time. People would not be annoyed with you if you least posted some positive and fun things from time to time.  

Back to being blocked now.  

@superbigcat  lol people asking about them dating, it's quite interesting that Dispatch didn't say no, they aren't anywhere.  They have done so in the past when asked about dating with other couples.  :P 

22 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Anyone know what picture that refer to this news?

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/41066/20160504/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-relationship-hinted-in-dispatch-cover-photo.htm

I tried to search for it but found nothing.... 

I found the pic on their article about SS in HK :) I think it's the one they made into their cover page lol

20160406043542_ijn_0650-017.jpg

9 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

I think the article refers to the photo of our SongSong that dispatch's facebook page set as their cover for nearly 1 month, comparing to the length of other photo covers, it's quite long and even more special since DOTS ended for around 3 weeks and they didn't change the new one up until yesterday :) 

Funny how Dispatch suddenly changed the cover page once there's an article talking about that :phew: I actually didn't know about that till reading the article tho :D Anyway, the first comment on Dispatch's cover page is so funny yet adorable to me lol

When trolls ask you for receipts..lol!

Kim Jae Hoone is a fashion photographer and yes he took a picture of SJK in 2009. I guess that makes every single person who took a picture of SJK his very close friend?

Spoiler

This is his post - makes no mention of a close friend . Just congratulates him on leaving the army and said he's changed a lot since the past. I guess Kim JaeHoone is a  "close friend" who never visited him at the army and didn't know the changes in SJK since 2009. Because you know, close friends are like that....right?

Kim JaeHoone's page is filled with pictures to promote YAI, who is a "real close friend" .....wonder why he doesn't promote SJK's work despite being SUCH A CLOSE FRIEND!!... Omo, wonder why!?

And, the only time SJK started hanging out with Studio Concrete is after 2015.... Guess something happened that year?

All ChulHwa's post says is that he's discharged and that he bought two painting with his army salary. Where is the friendship connection coming from?

Joongkyo provided the receipts!  At least do that much if you want to troll.  Come on now.  Don't make her do the work for you.   And yeah, seems like they knew each other in passing at best.  SJK did not hang out with that group prior to his enlistment.  He came back and now he spends all his time with this group for some reason lol.  

Anyway, I'm highly annoyed that we, who try to keep things as rational as possibly, get accused of making crap up.  If anything joongkyo and others are very diligent about only providing information that can mostly be verified.  When have we ever allowed wild fanfic speculation to run wild in this thread ever.  

But moving on!

ouoXSMs.gif

First, i'm new here(obviously)

Second, even if i'm new i'll not be posting any irrelevant topics here

Third, i'll not quote pics

Fourth, i'll not ask any thing without back reading

Fifth, i suggest to every newbie to start back reading... it's definitely worth it! try only watching the last episode of a drama series without watching the previous ones... pretty confusing right?? the same reason why most of the time you're confused too... this thread got the most updated and most reliable information all you need is... again, DO BACK READ!

Sixth, i've been silently reading since march and i don't really have a plan to create an account however i need to establish my rapport with my fellow SS shipper due to a lot of trolls popping out.

Seventh, it's sad that some SS news can't be shared now publicly because of some people who doesn't know the value or meaning of respect...

Eight, i would like to express my gratitude to the following people...

@joongkyo @hclover96 @Chewy Hoe @bbunie @2cents @khxy @thepixies's korean friend - for all your efforts in translating and sharing news...

@uknowthat - for taking time to help us clarify things..

@SeGafanlady @twtwb @alleverything - for giving insights about SHK

@ilovesjk @Chewy Hoe - for giving insights about SJK

@missandrea @thepixies @angieknows @applegirl2 @melissala @Bambiina and to every one who made efforts to contribute something to this thread...

Ninth, ever since i saw this. I BELIEVE. 

tumblr_o3k8v92KWg1suaw8oo3_540.gif

gif credits to: littlecloverstar@tumblr

Tenth, Keep Voting and Keep Shipping :D:D:D

/back to silent reading

@melissala So Dispatch did say "No" when they receive questions on dating rumor of other couples? Thank you for the interesting info, now I even have greater belief that our SongSong is in good care :lol:

@hyukgu I guess dispatch have their own way to deliver their opinion and leave speculation to us :D and so far it's their page cover has loads of interactions as shares/comments, happy to know that :) btw I like your new avatar ^_^

Thank you @lovesshi for continuously updating us, excitedly look forwards to more info from you :lol:

Today should be DOTS day, I'm not gonna get over this withdrawal syndrome :crazy:

*Look at the way he gently rubs her back*

tumblr_o65izeJVXJ1u2r065o2_r1_540.gif

(credit to kdramadose@Tumblr)

30 minutes ago, dees33 said:

I can't share the photo as I am on mobile but here is the link of proof https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/instagram-update-15-april-31-may-2015-from-studio-concrete-babysitting-to-song-joong-ki/

What I hate the most is assumptions and makeup stories. I only rely on the facts. This is my way of shipping!

As you see people here are not too happy to see me because I burst their bubbles sometimes. Why do I waste my time here if I don't love songsong. 

I'm sorry to suddenly jump into this convo, but SJK did already know about Concrete studio before DOTS. 

He and Yoo Ah-In already a close friend since Sungkyunwan Scandal, they even won award together as best couple and doing CF together. So I know that YAI already into art before 2015 and he also already involve in Concrete waaaayyyy before 2015. So I also don't see anything fishy or suspect anything SJK visiting concrete or buy something in there. 

I'm not trying to pick side or anything but lets enjoy the ship sailing... whether they are really dating or not I just enjoy all the posts in here. And only keep it here.

Archived