[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Security is really tight at the hotel. Looks like fans spotted a good looking guard (random). Lol there is no sign of SJK! 

But rumors has it he might visit a famous buddha. Not sure. Looks like it's a high profile hide out.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A suggestion - rather than diverting votes away from one to the other, a better way might be to call upon a wider fanbase to vote for both to ensure both win by a high %. That'll be great.   :)

@Chewy Hoe Yup :lol:

To all the shippers who shared info on SJK thailand arrivalll many thanksss... i've send all my likes to you all..  The reception is amazing isn't it... wahhhh 

@angieknows omg your talks with your friend is hilarious.. that's what happen to my friends too... i bombarded dots to them so often and when they're hooked, they too can't keep the happy grin on their face :P. Cheers to the power of DOTS and Song Song hahaha...

@stargazer187 Please don't ever stop spamming us hahaha... i love all of your pics...:lol: 

@joongkyo thank you for sharing the information.... 

Lastly for shippers form Indonesia... Haloooo:lol:

2 hours ago, gushisme said:

Did anyone notice hye kyo stylist was actually followed joong ki at the back during the arrival..but when joong ki were waving to his fans once he is outside the gate,she quickly hide and stay away from the camera.

I think thats hye kyo stylist.one glance looks different,but 2nd glance does look like her.detective Chingus ,can you check it out too? 

I thought it was kyo's stylist at first but it's actually not when I watched the videos of SJK's arrival. If you look at the other videos of him at the arrival inside the airport that lady wasn't there. Also, if you look at the different angles of the videos outside of the airport it's totally a different person. I think that lady is a staff of the organizer.

Currently waiting for joongkyo approval on her private ig eonni chewy hoe,,while juggling kids work voting visiting this thread and peeking ig whether joongkyo has accepted me yet or no :P 

shout out to all fellow shipper dan sesama orang Indonesia much love from Midlle East but my heart somehow left in Far East :) 

@lynne22 J say to resend request she said something like she tag you no reply 

@hyukgu send the IG request again with your Soompi ID in message title 

@mummyof2 so far you never reply to any of my tags or mention, I dunno if you ever saw them but please send IG request with your Soompi ID 

anyone else who is a regular that we see Everyday please send message with your Soompi ID to get approval quicker 

to the rest of the non regulars and lurkers please wait first.  Let's give the regulars here the priority first. Thanks 

Hi. I'm a newbie here. Im a silent reader till now. It's nice to hear updates about our songsong couple. I still can't get enough of them. Till now i've been watching DOTS non stop. How i miss them so much. its nice to be part of this community which i get to hear some news with my favorite couple. Thank you to all people who contributed so much. Please bear with me till i get the hang of this. I'm still learning. Thank you.

Let's be consistent in voting to secure their position,  it is better to have an advantage early on rather than to struggle in keeping up when the voting is about to end.

not yet accepted in IG so voting for now.

Cheers to All!

So SJK will be at BKK for his FM on May 7, is that right?

Now where is SHK now? is she still in Thai as her vacation??? or already back to Seoul??? 

Since if the FM is on May 7, SJK still have 2 days remaining for his personal activity. Maybe dating???? kekekekekkekekek so naughty.

Until now I still having hard time to actually think they are "having something real" because I think they are not kekekekekek I know someone going to kill me from this thread LOL.... even thou it is I will be very happy too.... both are good match for each other.... 

@Chewy Hoe so i need to put my soompi id in the message title?  my soompi id and ig username is the same so i just send a message saying it's the same. i sent it 5 hours ago, i saw the followers increasing since sending it so i thought i am not allowed to follow :sweatingbullets:

LOL you guys don't have to tag or mention me to answer me. Just click like and I know you acknowledge my message. I had to tag earlier because I needed you all to see it 

next is ya the regulars just need to put your Soompi ID : xxxx for J to know its you 

and why she is taking so long because she have like a 100 messages waiting to clear. 

So ya follow my guide ok and just click like will do. So I know you guys got it. Don't tag or quote me. LOL 

Oh really eonni @Chewy Hoe i did whenever i saw it, but sometimes i didnt read all the post or check my notification cos of the limited time i have so sometimes i just like your post :) pardon me :) 

i've sent message on her ig with my soompi account name and my ig hope @joongkyo will accept it :) 

once again i'm so sorry eonni @Chewy Hoe and please say our sorry to miss Kim i feel really bad for her for all the incovenient she face

Archived