[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

At this rate, I think I will need a whole day to complete the process, a bit confusing. Hhhh, will try again until I can vote. Fighting!

Thanks so much @hclover96 and @khxy  for the amazing translation, much apreciated. I think SHK is the type who once she found someone she loves she will love with her full heart, how much she was hurt bcos of her past relationship. Another thing I notice in the interview, she said she hasn't found the right one. I hope by now she can proudly say (in private) "I have finally found the right man" I pray for all the happiness in the world for her, she deserves it.

I feel so touched everytime I read her interview...I can really feel the sincerity in all her words. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ludadeer said:

I encountered the same problem with Hong Kong phone number too ... -_-

19 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

Anybody from Singapore managed to verify by phone. I keep getting message that there is something wrong with digits on my handphone number. Anybody knows what's going on? SG handphone digits are always 8. No way I got it wrong. Add country code in front, managed to get verification code has been sent but no sms came. So confused right now

Just add however many zeros you need to make up 10 digits, to the front of your mobile number.

Also, please don't be complacent thinking that the votes on http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03 site are accurate. They seem to take an extremely long time to update and the real time results are much more different. Using an example of SJK's category 

The site shows this

xIbm6Nq.png

The real time result in this

Sb9lgfw.png

So, the votes keep changing every minute and the other side is using BOTS (i.e. non human voting) so their votes will SURGE AHEAD!

Shoutout to the people who is seeing this that is active on Weibo and Baidu

the total percentage of the votes coming from China for SHK and SJK is only 1.1%!!!??? 

Votes from the biggest fandom in the world counts a lot!!!! 

Please send a message to them to start voting on the Korean App instead of waiting for Weibo now. 

16 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Just add however many zeros you need to make up 10 digits, to the front of your mobile number.

O hurrayyyyyy it works finally!!!!! Hugzzzzzzzz

Thank you soooooo much <3

@lovely_skham_stv thank you for always updating us :wub: what is your IG btw? 

@ladylia257 that jenny packman dress is so pretty.... I can't wait to see her gown later on..  Can't wait for your Fanfic to be posted hehe... I'm gonna hound down your LINE if it's not finished soon haha...

@angieknows... thank you for sharing the pics from your book essay... i can't wait for my book essay to arrive....  

@stargazer187  thank you for sharing all the fanarts... it always brightens up my day :lol: The clock tower kissing is still as beautiful as we see it yesterday and yesterday and yesterday before :P and also the hair tying scene.. :wub: sweetness overload.

@hclover96  Thank you for SJK and SHK in Harper Bazaar's photoshoot filming... :wub: 

2 minutes ago, blubluchino said:

Hi, sorry i'm new to this award voting thing. Do all these votes determined the winner? what about judges' decision?

This is voting for the Most Popular xx categories. There are 4: Male (Film), Female (Film), Male (TV), Female (TV). 

This is different from the acting awards, which cannot be voted by the public.

Estimate Statistics on the percentage of human voters for SJK and SHK from my live voting station in Seoul that I paid for 

as of today at 2.32pm Seoul Time 

This is excluding those who uses firewall to download the app!! 

Philipines 0.22% for SHK, 0.08 for SJK 

Indonesia 0.12 for SHK, 0.33 for SJK

Singapore 0.08 for SHK, 0.12 for SJK

Thailand 0.04 for SHK, 0.02 for SJK

Malaysia 0.02 for SHK, 0.04 for SJK

China 0.65 for SHK, 0.45 for SJK 

Hong Kong 0.32 for SHK, 0.43 for SJK

USA 0.02 for SHK, 0.01 for SJK

Korea 1.38 for SHK, 1.32 for SJK 

Vietnam 0.04 for SHK, 0.02 for SJK

Please see the patten in your respective countries and vote accordingly 

i made alot of effort doing this for you people so if you are going to take this outside please do it for the sole purposes of getting votes for SongSong Couple!!! 

Please note that you can vote for both of them, you do not need to sacrifice the other 

Those familiar with voting - is there a way to strategize? Usually, in the last couple of days, we'll see a big surge in the votes of other fandom, like they're voting as if their lives depend on it! If this happens, there could be freak results which I hope not. Unless we play the same game.

Is it only in Korea that they have unlimited votes per day, unlike our 10 votes per day?

Thanks to all for guiding on the voting application and process.

Fighting! :)

@jl08 There will definitely be strategies taking place but right now we're concentrating on getting as many legit votes as possible, The pros of human voting is that every vote will definitely be counted. So what everyone here can do is to get the app on as many phones/pcs as you can. Keep voting and make others vote.

If there are any changes in strategies, people on the thread will let everyone know.

4 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Please help, I downloaded one app but my point is still 0, did I miss something? 

Help please...

Usually you have to keep it open a few minutes and/or follow the instructions.  Some want you to complete the tutorial or do something else.  One thing, avoid the stupid surveys for points.  They are pointless and never ending. 

SHK slaying!

Qmo3Of6.png

13 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Estimate Statistics on the percentage of human voters for SJK and SHK from my live voting station in Seoul that I paid for 

as of today at 2.32pm Seoul Time 

This is excluding those who uses firewall to download the app!! 

Philipines 0.22% for SHK, 0.08 for SJK 

Indonesia 0.12 for SHK, 0.33 for SJK

Singapore 0.08 for SHK, 0.12 for SJK

Thailand 0.04 for SHK, 0.02 for SJK

Malaysia 0.02 for SHK, 0.04 for SJK

China 0.65 for SHK, 0.45 for SJK 

Hong Kong 0.32 for SHK, 0.43 for SJK

USA 0.02 for SHK, 0.01 for SJK

Korea 1.38 for SHK, 1.32 for SJK 

Vietnam 0.04 for SHK, 0.02 for SJK

Please see the patten in your respective countries and vote accordingly 

i made alot of effort doing this for you people so if you are going to take this outside please do it for the sole purposes of getting votes for SongSong Couple!!! 

Please note that you can vote for both of them, you do not need to sacrifice the other 

I think the main problem now is we can't topup points with money. Many of the SS shippers in Baidu forum are willing to pay $$. Too bad weibo voting is not up yet.

@hclover96 and @khxy

Thank you for sharing the translation.... . SHK's words are always filled with passion and sincerity that makes me fell touched whenever i read her interview :tears:

She deserves to fine her happiness with a man that will love and respects her for who she is... and i believe that she has...

Nowadays whenever her pictures appear she  looks more and more glowing.... and happy... 

The Strategy is simple! 

80% is the barest minimum to stay afloat from others on the chart 

like SHK now is over 90%!!!! 

She is unrivalled!! So which ever country you are from your votes should be on SJK to bring up to at least 80% whether ornot he is your bias because SJK and SHK is Song Song 

8 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Those familiar with voting - is there a way to strategize? Usually, in the last couple of days, we'll see a big surge in the votes of other fandom, like they're voting as if their lives depend on it! If this happens, there could be freak results which I hope not. Unless we play the same game.

Thanks to all for guiding on the voting application and process.

Fighting! :)

From what I recall last year, we had some fan clubs trying to do last minute strategies to create those freak results and it backfired.  The BEST WAY TO SECURE THE OUTCOME IS TO CONTACT THE CHINA BASED FANCLUBS AND GET THEM GOING. This runs for 27 days so ONCE ALL APPS ARE UP AND RUNNING THEN THE MAJOR SURGE OF VOTES WILL FLOOD THROUGH. The FANCLUBS worked around the clock, Gosh I don't even want to mention how much I spent but that's besides the point. ALL FANCLUBS MUST BE IN SYNC SO VOTING SUBMISSIONS ARE INPUTED AROUND THE CLOCK. :)

Archived