[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pgaltr said:

Hi all

Chinese fan come out the guides how to install and vote for Baeksang award.

Guide: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4523595739 (credit SJK baidu bar)

1. You need to download Baeksang award *.ipk file for Android phone, download here (password: bdnv).

2. You also can install Android simulator on PC if you don't have Android phone

3. After installation, you need to register an account and verify with your phone number (I tested with my non korean phone #).

4. You can do the Mission(install app or share links) to earn the points. Still can't purchase the points with money.

5. One vote costs 200 points, you can just vote for SJK or SHK only, doesn't need to vote for all 4 categories

6. Every account can have 10 votes per day! So, it is gone if you miss it.

Hope this can help.

Thank you very very much!!! Really appreciate you sharing this here!! Thank you again! This is a very comprehensive guide! 

so for iOS users, please try and install the Andriod Stimulator on your PC to have access to that Andriod app. 

Remember every 10 votes per person each day counts 

Thanks!! 

Update: 

SHK currently no contest because we put her up there since it started so I am quite sure she is pretty much secured for now with more than 80%

But SJK is way below 80%..so if want both Song to receive the award together I suggest using the 10 votes per day for SJK now to drive up to 80% at least 

20 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

Hi all

Chinese fan come out the guides how to install and vote for Baeksang award.

Guide: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4523595739 (credit SJK baidu bar)

1. You need to download Baeksang award *.ipk file for Android phone, download here (password: bdnv).

2. You also can install Android simulator on PC if you don't have Android phone

3. After installation, you need to register an account and verify with your phone number (I tested with my non korean phone #).

4. You can do the Mission(install app or share links) to earn the points. Still can't purchase the points with money.

5. One vote costs 200 points, you can just vote for SJK or SHK only, doesn't need to vote for all 4 categories

6. Every account can have 10 votes per day! So, it is gone if you miss it.

Hope this can help.

Thank you for this but it's all in Chinese. Went there and I'm lost. 

@pgaltr Thank you! I'll try that!

Okay ... another scan from episode 16.

Disclaimer: I didn't put any watermarks because they're just an eye sore and the stills were shot by Lim Hyo Seon and officially belong to NEW/DOTS; however, if any of you decide to post the images elsewhere, then it would be greatly appreciated if folks can credit me or Couch Kimchi for scanning :) Thanks!

oyYOTK.jpg

Thanks angieknows for sharing the lovely scans.,..i love the latest pics you shared,,,i LOVE that they are both SMILING when he starts to kiss her. And i know that when he kiss her it seems like he reveres or cherish her...its like a KISS OF LOVE not just lust lol (delulu mind here)

On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 11:11 PM, hyukgu said:

Count me in to join you! There is no single day I am not being delulu thinking about SS lol oh my oh my! And since it's Jeju Island, SHK unnie will wear a mini wedding dress, I also imagine their wedding ceremony will be something simple yet romantic one as you said! :lol: I think we are gonna have more than zero night three days party, seven days is the minimum, and we are gonna look like a zombie in real life! Ahaahaha 

Yupppp!!! For now, just let them to spend their time as private as they can, as long as they are together, I am also fine with it :wub:

@hyukgu ikr, it's gonna be simple and romantic and private. Maybe we are not delulu afterall, just thinking about it makes me grinning like an idiot here :D 

Ok, so we have a deal, it's seven days instead of three, lol. By the end of the seventh day we will have to be admitted to the hospital. I'm having my day off so I can day dreaming about them today, lol.

@angieknows I've been meaning to tell you, like your profile pic so much, so pretty sweet and innocent :D Thanks for always sharing updates, and those pics, wah ...thanks again.

@ladylia257 Do you use Andriod? I think there are some tutorial posted here on how to vote. I'm in Bali btw, but I don't think the location is an issue, it just the application is yet to be available in App Store. I can be wrong tho...still waiting for update from other member here. Happy back reading, I have just finished all the pages, they are a lot :D lol 

@shirunsaadon Take care and get well soon :D 

2 hours ago, missandrea said:

Thank you for this but it's all in Chinese. Went there and I'm lost. 

You just need download that *.apk file and install.

Baeksang app is in English version if your phone language is English.

1 hour ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

ALL I CAN DESCRIBE IN THE FULL VIDEO OF HARPER'S BAZAAR PHOTOSHOOT IS........

HES ALL MAN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE9zMgGwgLw/

*Don't know why I can never properly embed it in my post....

Damn those stares. Too sexy. Too hot. His eyes really stood out for me.

I'm praying SJK and SHK would do a magazine cover together. Dear magazine publishers, the investment will be worth it, i tell ya! I bet the magazine will sell like hotcakes once released. 

@pgaltr, thanks for the tutorial on how to vote.  Much appreciated :)

@angieknows, love the scans.  Hope you'll scan some more :D

@stargazer187, thanks for all the gifs and pics.

I saw some clips of SJK's April 17th fan meeting on Youtube.  The part where he was making fresh juice and tasting it was funny.  His reaction to the host saying "yeppeuni (beauty) juice" was hilarious.  Wonder if he was thinking of someone when he heard "yeppeuni" ;)

EI5-04.gif

Some fan arts (cr as tagged)

94e3aa15jw1f3j2hfbodyj20hs0hs765.jpg94e3aa15jw1f3j2hgcm92j20hs0hsdhe.jpg

Spoiler

94e3aa15jw1f3j2hcs3r7j20hs0hsta2.jpg

94e3aa15jw1f3j2hb5ihhj20dg0iw3zn.jpg

94e3aa15jw1f3j2hajca1j20hs0hs75n.jpg

On Monday, 2 May, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Chewy Hoe said:

As unfortunate as it seems, the panel seem to judge solely on acting according to my intense reading these few days. They are made up of professionals in their own league and how much real feelings they exude for each other would not be in their books. Unless they happen to be SS shipper lol

They might be, given the hype of them being the IT couple in SK!! lol

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

@hyukgu ikr, it's gonna be simple and romantic and private. Maybe we are not delulu afterall, just thinking about it makes me grinning like an idiot here :D 

Ok, so we have a deal, it's seven days instead of three, lol. By the end of the seventh day we will have to be admitted to the hospital. I'm having my day off so I can day dreaming about them today, lol

Yes ofc, we are just imagining sth that will happen in the future lol:lol: Yup! Let's make it to 7 days, and whatever happens with us later, that's fine as long as we have partied enough lol

Archived