[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

46 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

This... Ha ha ha It'll be so fun to watch. A question though... I'd read that SHK had been snubbed numerous times before. Usually everybody nominated for an award will show up, right? Has she skipped an award when she was nominated before? I wish she will attend this one... Walking on the red carpet with uri captain. Hand in hand... :wub::wub::wub:

i hope she walks red carpet with ah in and jungki will get jealouse :P and JK grab her hand back lol my delulu :crazy:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ladylevine said:

Good day peeps! :wub:

Well, I am relatively new here but I wouldn't consider myself a newbie in shipping "couples". As it is, it doesn't hurt if we just opt to co-exist. After all, we are here to root for a common ground which is the SS couple. Let us focus on that.

For newbies like me, I agree with Chewy, you would have to devote time on back reading and try to familiarize yourself first with how things work here. I have back read around 4k plus posts myself and I have nothing but praises to those who have tirelessly exhausted their efforts to keep this thread going. Let's not try to undermine that just because we do not agree on some things posted here. 

Anyways, let's just keep the happy vibes here.

A big congrats to our SS couple on their respective nominations. The same goes to the people behind DOTS. I have a good feeling we are going to win a trophy or two. Keeping my fingers crossed on that.

:):):)

Totally agree with this post...spread the good vibes guys! 

13 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

i hope she walks red carpet with ah in and jungki will get jealouse :P and JK grab her hand back lol my delulu :crazy:

I am dreaming with you about this... That would be a very beautiful picture, wouldn't it!

he's smart, funny, and mysterious, but he has a lot of secrets.9bd7b6ee6285335709e9ca690d1564c7.jpeg536443.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

He believes that children, the elderly, and pretty women must be protected.

10617016_1751078425123929_1518149737_n.jcaptain-yoo-shi-jin-played-by-song-joongdos_ep2_11a.jpg?w=605&h=3381200011722e4.png 

He is always honourable, and he is handsome at all times.des-sr1.png?w=640song-joong-ki-yoo-si-jin.png3173cdc949bac237b1d98f27ad48c3cf.jpg

tumblr_o4eh4ihUjf1r5c02zo1_500.gif
You Shi Jin, he is so one in a million!
 I could not help, but fall deeply in love with this man :wub: 

sjk is in popularity list. You can download an app.

It's not in order yet. Cos it's all 0 percent in the pic.

http://m.weibo.cn/d/songjoongkibaidu?jumpfrom=weibocom 

It's the second post .. pic has purple boxing.. think the English words say we can vote via app ?

Play store or app store - baeksang art awards 

Ok.. from what I've read - 

1 account limited to 10 votes per day. Each vote uses 200 points. Not sure how we accumulate points tho. 

Voting starts 2nd may till 31st may midnight.

I haven't found the link for females yet .

2 hours ago, ss2016 said:

of course she wouldn't ask for it, we do that because we truly appreciate her.. but that's the pattern been happening everytime.. and i'm sure will still happen. So i'm hoping by voicing it here once maybe it'll make sense to those who feel like me. And the original comment that ticks her off so much i think that person only say she intimidates her sometimes .. and said it in a very friendly way, much better than what i'm saying obviously, YET she still takes it very personal and say she won't post again. Hm..ok, so basically i'm voicing my opinion. you can like it or not, just back to my original point PLEASE chill out, it's a public forum, poeple have different of opinion. Maybe i'm hoping by voicing it publicly it won't happen again. if she's so unhappy with one person she can say that to their PM, as you all suggest PM is the way to go.

Thank you for voicing out your opinion, we heard you loud and clear. We appreciate your passion in this case. Obviously, neither I, Joongkyo, you and the rest of the members of this thread are yet to have any resolution to this matter. The only thing I can think of is for you to end it here. There's no sense in prolonging this issue any further. No one won this argument, no one loss either. By continuing so, only harbors more hate, prejudism and stigma to all members or lurkers here. Bringing in absolute power doesn't accolade anything as well. A few members liked your posts and banter, it may be a positive thing to them, but majority seemed not to take it well for the negativity that it brought over to the thread as well. Point taken and noted already. If in the future, this thread doesn't fit to your liking still, then please, by all means, move along with something else, far better than your expectation. Again, no one won or lost this seemingly petty spat. I wish you well and hope that you will grant us with more positive SHK/SJK comments rather than a more personal post of disappointment and despair amongst any of the members here. We end it here with peace. 

Hello. I think SHK is online. She liked this photo. And I am happy for her nomination. She truly deserves to win the best actress award. I love SJK and YAI, so whoever wins, I'm ok with it.. :-)

9 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Lol The only way this dude (a dragon?) gets to have her in his arms at night... 

That's Lee Hong Gi from FT Island.

The male lead of Bride of the Century. he's known to be a fanboy of uri Hyekyo yeoshinnim;)

4 hours ago, thepixies said:

Lol The only way this dude (a dragon?) gets to have her in his arms at night... 

Posting something similar! :D 

He must've received it from a fan from his concert sometime ago judging from this pic!! A lot of celebrities are fanboying on SHK! Hahaha. 

Credit as tagged. 

952B752B-9A7B-4397-B02F-31CEBC29678E.png

To all the people who tagged me and wrote in support of me, thanks so much!. @msbae81 I still owe you a super long PM!..I am on it...lol!

Good news is that our beloved SS is up for Popularity Awards!!!. I think it's cute that they're both 14th in the list!..lol..So please vote!. Think of it as you giving them a wedding present!!..haha, your money will not go to waste!!!

Also, I've decided that since it's Monday and no Monday is complete without a new SS scoop that I'll share another one today! :)  But, this one will be limited to a few SS shippers who I know will truly appreciate news about the lovely couple!

I'll add the people who are on my regular PM list but I request that people who are part of the group NOT divulge information to others - no matter how many PMs you get!.

Can the people who are on my list send me a REMINDER?. Lol...I forget how many of us share messages sometimes.

Cheers! And give them wedding presents!!..C'mon!

Spoiler

9aaa8e59ccbf6c81b4901265bb3eb13532fa4044

c032b0c7jw1f3h79ndjhlj20oc37sken.jpg

20 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

That's Lee Hong Gi from FT Island.

The male lead of Bride of the Century. he's known to be a fanboy of uri Hyekyo yeoshinnim;)

Lol...and my initial thoughts upon seeing that pic is "ooooo.... that's creepy" Didn't recognise him. Another good actor.

Archived