[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks to all the shippers for their posts, pics, videos and translations :)  A special thank you to @joongkyowho has worked very hard in translating that show.  Looking forward to your next part.  I just found out the last part was missing from the Chinese-subbed version, lol

As mentioned by @thepixiesand @joongkyo, Elle posted this on their weibo:

Elle teased on their weibo that a certain actress, with a taste of the Jeju Island beauty, will appear in their June edition and gave 3 clues to who that actress is: 1) her face value is high enough to make people scream 2) she appeared in DotS and 3) she has acted with many male gods before.

Hehe, definitely sounds like Kyo to me.  I guess that's the reason why she went to Jeju recently.  It was for this magazine shoot.  So excited and definitely looking forward to the beautiful pics and interview :)

Kyo's previous Elle covers (different versions of it: Korea, China and Vietnam)

005y8mXejw1f3dmtpbiqrj30nk0ukn34.jpg

005y8mXejw1f3dmtqfr9cj30pv0zk441.jpg005y8mXejw1f3dmtq83plj30k00qodi8.jpg

Spoiler

005y8mXejw1f3dmtps8mwj30cq0gm76z.jpg

bd18a531gw1f3dqwsaohxj20hs0hsmzm.jpg

005y8mXejw1f3dmtph0c0j30lc0sggp5.jpg005y8mXejw1f3dmtq14g6j30go0lt41a.jpg

The last 2 pics are with Chinese actor, Huang Xiao Ming, who is a good friend and her co-star in The Crossing.  He's married in real life to Angelababy so there's no need to worry about him :P  Looking at their photos had me craving for a Song-Song couple photoshoot though :(

8 hours ago, sta07 said:

in this video, i love the way private puppy minsuk while wallking with joongki, his arm was in joongki's arm.

looks like he's so close with both joongki and kyo. when kyo's not around he will be joongki's guard and when joongki's not around he will be kyo's guard kkkk 

Awwww KMS look like an adorable little boy strolling around with his Daddy:D

image_11.gif

I missed our lovely couple btw

image_12.gif

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtIa-Y0PIQ cr: @SarahLovesGh 

Thank you @hclover96 dear for Kyo's gorgeous photoshoot:wub:

SongSong Couple is still the hottest item in Korea it seems. The reception of the general public have been overwhelmingly positive too. Loveeet! 

I wonder if there were other couples in the past that received this kind of attention too? 

Woa! This thread is on FIRE! and I can't catch up with you guys.

There are more than 10 pages that i need to revisit.

Anyway, Its nice to see familiar UN again such as madam @SeGafanlady who I admire so much. Please visit us more often.

And ofcourse the captain of our ship @joongkyo who actively and devotedly giving us updates about our OTP's activities

and translating those Chinese/Korean interviews that most of us, I believed don't understand.

Maam, your effort is highly appreciated especially by those non korean speakers like me. Thank you so much!

21 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

Hi, I just need help with 2 names 

Hide contents

art lover and pinocchio

please pm me :):P 

Dear, art lover is a dead giveaway!!!! If you follow this thread or Kyo the answer will right be there. Pinocchio is the host and the nose says it all. A lot of members here like to Guess actually so I am not going to take away the fun and at least it occupies the time while waiting for the next bit of translation ;) 

Am i the only one who doesn't really KNOW who's who and also doesn't CARE who's who?!? Lol all i see is people asking who's who; all i want to read is about our OTP. 

*patiently waits for more news and @joongkyo's translation.* shoutout to you lovely human being for all the hardwork!!! 

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

Many thanks to all the shippers for their posts, pics, videos and translations :)  A special thank you to joongkyo who has worked very hard in translating that show.  Looking forward to your next part.  I just found out the last part was missing from the Chinese-subbed version, lol

As mentioned by thepixies and joongkyo, Elle posted this on their weibo:

Elle teased on their weibo that a certain actress, with a taste of the Jeju Island beauty, will appear in their June edition and gave 3 clues to who that actress is: 1) her face value is high enough to make people scream 2) she appeared in DotS and 3) she has acted with many male gods before.

Hehe, definitely sounds like Kyo to me.  I guess that's the reason why she went to Jeju recently.  It was for this magazine shoot.  So excited and definitely looking forward to the beautiful pics and interview :)

Kyo's previous Elle covers (different versions of it: Korea, China and Vietnam)

Thank you so much for all the covers @hclover96 :lol: so happy to see the Elle version of my country with Kyo (Vietnamese version), which has the main headline is "Angel's Beauty", good job, headline writer ;)

Hye Kyo makes me believe in true aura, every time I see her on magazine cover/photoshoot, she never fails at amazing me with diverse expressions and full of attractiveness, her aura is not kidding and it will be so so so wonderful if our SongSong can appear both on the same cover, oh please we only wish the same as what you did with your previous co-workers :tears:

15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Dear, art lover is a dead giveaway!!!! If you follow this thread or Kyo the answer will right be there. Pinocchio is the host and the nose says it all. A lot of members here like to Guess actually so I am not going to take away the fun and at least it occupies the time while waiting for the next bit of translation ;) 

I hit the jackpot! :w00t:

No need to explain or elaborate coz i wont ask anyway. :lol: like you said its a giveaway. :phew:

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

opps I have not log in soompi quite some time only came back in mid april :( i will try to read back...

@Chewy Hoe I got it I got it!!! lol even got the show too!! hee

52 minutes ago, Appolos said:

Silent lurker from day 1. Can a kind soul also pm me the names? I can only guess the first 3. Pretty please with cherry on top? Thank you!

would someone pm to me who is who from joongkyo post, I only get the Taxi, even I follow kyo for so long  still can't figure out, thanks, waiting for more translation from joongkyo, 

Weird that Jin Goo said KMS like following him around that they should name the drama after them cuz KMS is like his decendant. Lol and the way KMS praises Jin Goo, I would think he wouldn't be this close to SJK. The way he dresses is like a carbon copy of SJK at the dinner party and omg even links arm with SJK. That is super cute. And look how small he is next to SJK lol. 

Archived