[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo, feels the same way as you with regards to SJK's personality especially on "no-nonsense kind of a man who fiercely guards his privacy and personal life" as I seem to remember SHK ever mentioned before (simply couldn't remember which interview) that he is a no-nonsense guy. About the somewhat unpleasant kissing moment for SJK, I personally feels he might be nervous as in whether he was able to fulfill what the Director had directed for him. In other way, based on the mentioned possible personality of SJK, he might be being cautious about the passionate kiss as he might not want to be overly expose to the surrounding crew members.    

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Chewy Hoe Unnie, people will definitely say we're crazy if they ever read what we spoke about in the last 3-4 messages. Also, we might get sued by some people.

Don't apologise or confess, just please finish that proposal. I will also try and do my best.... I am pinning my hopes on a successful 007 mission from your side on the night of the 28th. Please don't disappoint me~

Your answer is nothing like you normally are in our pm! Lol

sue us then we have you 

007 Mission but he is g a y so I don't know how to get anything out from him....do you have a clue seriously? And it's not even night! Does he even drink? 

Aww at least KMY wanted a apology and you didn't want any!!! So I should maybe still confess!! 

Reading @joongkyo's post nearly 1.30 AM at my place makes me frowning. Not because there's anything wrong with it (I love all your posts), but because I need more effort to understand everything. Am I getting older or what lol. 

Thank you so much for this very detailed analysis. 

I didn't watch SJK in RM, but your explanation makes me conclude he's someone who always wants to look respectable in public and prefers to be the one leading than those who are being led. It's very understandable than, that he left RM. It's completely doesn't fit his personality. 

SJK is someone who enjoys being in a position where he's the one leading, where he's the one doing the worrying, where he's the one with the responsibility. 

This really caught my attention. I'd like to say: Thank God. I'm glad SHK is with him then. She's been very independent and strong on her own for so long. For her mother too and against all her haters. I'm happy that she has SJK now, who could lead her, worry about the difficult parts of their relationship, and be responsible for them both: as in -- protecting her. What a perfect match!

Another conclusion: SJK is someone who acts with cool logic. He plans everything and he knows how his expression, body language and image would be for every scenes. It's like he mapped out every detail in his head prior to every scene. 

But SHK is more to expressing emotion on the spot, trusting the director's direction.

I guess if they are painters, SJK is the kind of painter who, before painting, would make a very detailed sketch, numbering which color should go to which spot, etc, while SHK would paint according to her instinct and impulses?

That's why:

1. SJK said he'd never get used to gaze into SHK's eyes

2. He was uncomfortable with the truck kiss scene

That's because: he's worried he would show expressions with too much emotion (because he's dating the actress and is crazily in love with her lah). That would be unplanned and showing too much must be uncharacteristic of the Yoo Shi Jin in his opinion. 

Thank you for sharing your analysis. I guess I just analyzed your analysis, lol. One of the many, of course. Thank you once more, feels like you know Song2 personally with all your posts here :)

@joongkyo you can post late, early, sunset, sunrise or dawn. Whenever you want is fine by me since I'll read and digest anyway. A post like this is exactly before my bedtime, so I'll go to bed with a stupid grin on my face, all thanks to you. 

Good luck to your 007 mission with @Chewy Hoe. I don't care it's about what, as long as you get what you want, lol. 

Good night and sweet dreams!

5 hours ago, nataliakay said:

SJK's Harper's Bazaar Magazine has a lot of mention on SHK including about the truck kiss. Reading it briefly from google lousy translation, it sounds interesting. Hope someone can translate it ...if anyone can read and translate hangul the whole article/interview can be found here

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=6496

@nataliakay

Ah thanks for the link! It was an interesting read, especially if you're a SJK fan.  Most of the SHK mentions were pretty much posted somewhere in this thread or another I think.  But be sure to check your PM! ;) 

25 minutes ago, 3rin said:

@phing yeah still voting and is there a bot in that reply1988? coz seriously its crazy. already open 20 tabs. we're on 41%. 3M+
 votes. :phew: At this rate they will catch up. :dizzy:

Oh... I had been clicking since I asked you. Too tired now, gonna go to bed. Will continue the fun tomorrow, gals! Night 

9 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh I also love these 2 great actors individually so much! 

Edited becuse that poll is not official 

oh @fascinatingly complicated Are you referring to @geronimoooo Oppa/Dongseang post? I doubt we can do any pin up in Soompi on every page but just have lots of likes for the post to be pegged with a nice Tiffany blue tie (sorry I don't know the name for it and my fingers are sore and I cannot think) beside it to highlight the post 

I am 25 years old and I am not sure if I would be Oppa or Dongsaeng to you. And since I am not very well versed in Korean culture and forms of adressing each other, I leave that up to someone for whom this is natural, so I can be enlightened. But I know that in every culture, it is appropriate to thank people when it is due. So thank you for taking care of me and everyone else and giving us insight into the life of SJK. I very much appreciate all your effort and enthusiasmus about Song2. If I am being weird, dont mind me. Even my beloved calls me weird sometimes and nicknamed me alien. 

Also I want to adress @joongkyo post about truck kiss scene. If we go off a basis of her analysis of SJK persona, which is in line with how he has been presenting himself and how his long time fans describe him, I would have to agree with her analysis and conclusion.

I also want to add my perspective on it. Since we can agree, that SJK seemed irritated and really annoyed and tried to play it down with a bit of a joke. I think YSJ personality was rubbing off on him in this a bit. 

I am not an expert and in fact I have almost zero experience with Korean acting and shooting movie/drama or in general, any shooting. But I was really surprised to see director giving such detailed direction to SJK about the kiss. First thing when I saw that part was me wondering, if that is normal. 

If I was doing a scene like that and director would be telling me in such detail, how to kiss someone, I would probably react way worse than SJK. It just came off on me as director being weird. I imagined that when it comes to kissing, it is more like director explains the couple how he imagines it plays out. Whether he wants it slow, sensual, passionate or such. But here in this scene, he was giving him such details that I think would make a person like SJK very uncomfortable. Particularly telling him, how to touch her, how to lean in and how to kiss her. Both SJK and SHK are seasoned actors who did their fair share of kissing and I think they would have no trouble following a simple direction, where they would get to put their own experience and their own acting skills combined with emotions they felt in that moment. 

I really cannot comprehend and imagine, that it is like that in every kiss scene in every drama/movie. If it was, I would be surprised if people actually can enjoy such scenes. I can understand wine kiss scene, where he was telling him about certain moves, like how to handle the bottle in a specific way and how he wants the kiss to play out. That seemed normal to me. 

But truck scene seemed like director was stepping out of line, going into too much details and I wasnt a least bit surprised by the reaction of SJK to this. 

I also believe that SJK managed to hid it well and only SHK and director picked up on it. It ended up not spoiling the mood of everyone else and contributed to a very well shot scene that belongs to my favourites. 

So I want to say, that I was sad to see the BTS play out like that, but I was also impressed by SJK diversion and SHK quickly picking up on it. That only shows how compatible they are to be able to play it out the way they did.

I think some are taking the kissing scene bts a little too out of context. As a director it really is his job to make sure they follow his orders because his job is to maximize the angles and the depth of vision for us viewers to be able to connect with the feelings and emotions being conveyed. 

As for MY opinion, I am not really seeing an annoyed sjk but a playful one who is listening intently. As a long time fan of SJK, if you observe him carefully, when he is listening to you, his focus doesn't waver so his face turns serious. Even in RM there were comical moments where he just stops suddenly to listen intently to directions and orders from the pd-nims. And this scene was supposed to be very intense as it sets the motions for their characters to maneuver forward to unchartered  grounds. 

SHK is always shk. A goddess amongst humans. Lol. She always displays professionalism wherever and whomever she is around and that shows a lot in this scene as well. She banters with him to take a bite out of the seriousness of the moment. I adore them. Their tandem is definitely on par. 

Happy shipping~~

@joongkyo I always read your posts with some happy cute love song on LOL, makes it even better. They're a joy to read. Though personally, I don't really see the annoyance you mentioned in the truck kiss BTS. To me it seemed like he responded to the director with "그렇지" several times throughout their conversation?

Anyway, why is it always so quiet here around this time of day? Why are you all asleep when this is the time when I can be on here the most lol

Leaving you guys with this underrated moment. It's one of my favorites. I'm not one to say "this was probably an adlib" very quickly, but this was probably an adlib!!! imo

Yy539Fc.gif

42 minutes ago, naya said:

I think some are taking the kissing scene bts a little too out of context. As a director it really is his job to make sure they follow his orders because his job is to maximize the angles and the depth of vision for us viewers to be able to connect with the feelings and emotions being conveyed. 

As for MY opinion, I am not really seeing an annoyed sjk but a playful one who is listening intently. As a long time fan of SJK, if you observe him carefully, when he is listening to you, his focus doesn't waver so his face turns serious. Even in RM there were comical moments where he just stops suddenly to listen intently to directions and orders from the pd-nims. And this scene was supposed to be very intense as it sets the motions for their characters to maneuver forward to unchartered  grounds. 

SHK is always shk. A goddess amongst humans. Lol. She always displays professionalism wherever and whomever she is around and that shows a lot in this scene as well. She banters with him to take a bite out of the seriousness of the moment. I adore them. Their tandem is definitely on par. 

Happy shipping~~

Ok the bold part it's exactly how I saw it too!! Totally agree it's just intense listening on his part and when he is like that his face turns Super serious which can be read as annoyed and as an actor that pushes his boundaries, I can only imagine him wanting to nail that scene exceedingly 

and his joke to SHK at that critical time was simply because he was too nervous and he had to channel some of that nervousness away by just talking silly 

For RM part I just saw it as someone who is just not fitting in well on variety category. I wouldn't read any of his actions there at all. 

A lot of people want him back on RM but I'm one to disagree big time! I like @joongkyo dont think he has chemistry with the show. 

I have to go back to check the scene out. I was too focus on his joke. 

Oh and is there any reason why SHK aplogized to SJK? I couldnt quite get why she apologized in that BTS clip.

Good morning all, just want to share my favourite romantic song and everytime i hear it i remember about our SongSong because the lyric fit in though ( unless for me ) lol, they connect like they have bluetooth so get me :) feel free to listen this song if you have free time , happy shipping! 

Archived