[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hclover96 oh my god....... those hugeass gifs of SJK with Baskin Robbins... I was watching snippets on twitter but to see it here AS HUGE AS YOUR GIFS....... how does he manage cute and sexy and hot altogether?!?!?! *dead* and that pic from the photo essay too...... i can't wait for mine to arrive!!! and i really love how she looks up and he has to look down at her with those matching loving gazes....... like there's noone else around them *moony eyes* 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@denira2104 yeah it think so.... episode 12... when both of the actors got teary eyed... it conveys more emotion than words.... and then when SJK say the line " do you want to break up with me? " omg... my heart breaks a little....  

both of them are so good, i stand by my word that DOTS will never be as amazing as it is without SJK and SHK as YSJ and KMY. Both of them really make the character stood out... 

ahh you made want to re-watch this scene again... i'm re-watching ep 6 now... 

It's still very hard for me to let go of DOTS... 

Hello! I am new here but I've been reading the post since the conception of this group here on this forum. First of all, i'd like to thank @joongkyo who I so greatly admire for being sensible and responsible. I like how the majority of us here are all adults who are able to discern and scrutinize. It's feels good to be apart of the community of reasonable Songsongcouple shippers.

I must voice out my concern about those who keep on tagging SHK's friends on IG, and posting 'conspiracy theories' that the likes of @joongkyo have already debunked. I'm pretty sure they've seen them by now, and SHK and SJK obviously know. I doubt they'd be open about their relationship if people keep bombarding them and seemingly reminding them that people are watching their every move. I'd want for them to be comfortable around each other at all times. I know, as actors, they're aware that they are being pried on; However, we should do whatever we can as fans to not let that drive a wedge between them. Let's not give the 'others' (the trolls and cretins) ammunition to discredit or credit scandals for our beloved SJK and SHK. <3

The part of SJK’s Harper’s Bazaar interview in which he said something about the ‘truck scene’. Well, I tried my best to translate it but I don’t know about its accuracy. Clearly, it’s not 100% accurate but I hope you guys can understand it. LOL.

Both couple had a plenteous kissing scenes whilst safely dating (smile) there were a lot of ‘like-a-painting’ kissing scenes appeared, especially that kissing scene you both shared on the truck with the sunset background was really beautiful.

It was filmed in Greece but it was Sijin and Moyeon’s first day[like] of dating so it was a very meaningful kiss. But in the actual filming location, the sun was about to set so we only had one hour and half to hurriedly shoot the scene and because the truck was a bit quaked, our faces always got hit to each other and it remains as a memory of enormously exhausting filming ever but because a lot people liked it, I was thinking “Oh, I’m relieved they like it.”

@angieknows thank you for sharing the HB photoshoot of SJK! HE'S SO FINE!!!

They are both lucky to have each other but OHHHHHHH SHK YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!

@joongkyo will take this effort to protect Song2 by not speculating on social medias seriously. But how about this thread? Are we not allowed to speculate here too? Very concerned about this because I'm loving all your investigations. Sorry if I misunderstood or something. 

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Earlier we heard news that SJK had accepted his first Chinese Cf deal for Proya alongside Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi. Turns out by agreeing to this CF he has also become the highest paid hallyu actor for a CF in China. SJK has signed the deal for 4 Blllion won (Approx USD 3,482,400).

Congratulations SJK on being richer by almost  $ 3.5 Million.

All hail Song Joong Ki!

I'm not the one getting all the money but I'm so happy hearing this! Yay!

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

LOST IN TRANSLATION - PART III

Actually for this portion of the BTS it's important to understand a bit about SJK's personality BUT you can just skip it if you don't want to read a super long post.

Sorry did not quote your full translation.  I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to translate all these articles to help us understand SJK a little better.   Please keep the translation.

I looked up many sites for the meaning of tsundere. Apparently it came from Japanese anime and usually refers to a girl who starts off tsun tsun or cold towards the boy then eventually ends up dere dere or lovey-dovey. So a tsundere character refers to someone who has changed from cold to loving towards the male character. I think poor KMS was so stressed by SJK's questions that he just blurted this out and was referring to KMY rather than SHK although he was asked to comment about SHK. But who knows?

@joongkyo never underestimate yourself, everytime I read your analysis I go back to the scene, drag my bf with me, ask him the question and somehow he agrees with your POV :wub::glasses::wub: that was amazing (since my bf is not very please with DOTS in general and SJK in specific, hahaha) :blush:

my bf (Korean) once had noona gf, and he said "I called her noona when we just got to know each other, as we got close, still call her noona using banmal, later when we started relationship, I called her name, and speak with her with the manner just like the way your SJK called your SHK in the BTS, now can you let me watch my own show", :D:lol::D 

then he went "what's wrong with that SJK, why he kept changing the way he addressed SHK, he's confusing in his own language???" 

just now he said, I wish them announce it to the public, so I can stop watching this BTS. :phew:

@joongkyo that's exactly what I was expecting now that's closure. Going back to drinking and proposal 

you think you are crazy? and you are dying from my hilarious convo in pm so should I confess or apologise to you? 

Wah Richard Simmons Guess I am crazier 

@joongkyo you mean this look? he is really annoyed. You can feel and see that he is not comfortable even on the wine scene. I keep on thinking that he's not really close to the director specially if that director keeps on giving SHK soft gazes or am i overthinking?  lol. :phew: As always your break downs are deeply appreciated. Thank you! :heart:

26576575221_ced98c78f8_b.jpg

By the way guys keep on voting think of it as our practice for the real poll. My way is open it on new window and open it again for new tab it always refresh on its own so all you have to do is click and click. I have 10 tabs open for that poll. FIGHTING KIKYO SHIPPERS / SS SHIPPERS!!

Archived