[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, can we do a POLL. How many of you think the staff is absolutely crazy for thinking that they could fool us with that Sibling nonsense?. I didn't see him calling SHK a noona even once on the BTS - he only said that once in the interview and then immediately got confused as said SHK-shi.

SO,

1. DO YOU THINK STAFF IS CRA-CRAZY!?.

YES OR NO

2. DID YOU SEE UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY OR SIBLING FUN?

I think the staff did their best to edit out the major chemistry moments and they left the *more innocent* stuff and even there it's SO OBVIOUS. IT CANNOT be hidden, the staff....please do a better job at editing if you want to fool us!

I SEE FUTURE HUSBAND AND WIFE in the BTS!

I will just think that those staff were drunk when filming SS since they couldn't remember exactly whether SJK and SHK were being lovey-dovey in the filming site or not LOL 

NO MATTER WHAT I CANNOT SEE WHICH PART OF THEM BEING LIKE SIBLINGS IN THE BTS THO AHHAHAHA

tumblr_m793vsCevi1rqinxgo1_500.gif

THAT"S IT! I'm definitely buying the DVD (i need more bts!!!), photobook (don't care if it's more of a notebook:lol:), and OST! Does anyone know where I could buy all these DotS merchandise? (links will be greatly appreciated)

Thanks for the live recap and gifs everyone, you guys are the best! :)^_^

@joongkyo

Yes to the question on whether the staff are crazy (in deceiving us into believing SJK and SHK are like siblings) and

We see UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY  between our OTP!!

The 'epilogue' is filmed just couple of days ago and note that SJK addressed SHK as SHK shi except for once as SHK noona. But just look at their touchy freely and giggling in their BTS....nothing noona-dongsaeng at all.

Just date privately please.

yeah obviously the hugs and kisses bts were edit out bcoz they dont wanna add fuel to the fire.

a bit disappointed, but even no hugs and kisses bts we all can see what is actually going on with our couple~

thanks for u all recapers . Jjang !

5 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Friends, the epilogue was the BTS and the showing of the production aspect of the drama.  KBS already explained thats what the epilogue would be about, please don't be disappointed.

I think their definition of the term "epilogue" differs from our understanding (something lost in the translation, perhaps?).  But if you think about it, realistically, it would've been impossible for them to have an epilogue (in the the way that we normally think of it) since the drama was wholly preproduced.  Unless they'd planned ahead of time, there just wouldn't be any new scenes to share.  They could not have predicted the drama would do this well and that they'd tack on an extra week of specials. 

An epilogue is a narration or text or additional scenes to extend the story further. 

We were ripped off, they should have just said its a BTS.

I suspect they canned the epilogue as there is dicussion of a movie and potentially a season 2 of DOTS. But the BTS was fun....its just confirming that SongSong couple is real and this ship is sailing full steam ahead :)

Before I log off, just want to say a big thank-you to everyone for the recaps.  My freaking connection was lagging so much so I have to rely on this thread and weibo to get the updates.  Many thanks to @joongkyo as always for the translations :)

Have to get back to work, happy spazzing and partying, chingus!

One more gif before I go and some pics of our Mr. Song at the Dior event

ed97c81bjw1f35u7lpr0ig20b405xe84.gif

8426ff9djw1f35ttry8tzj20u013utzf.jpg8426ff9djw1f35ttyu2j4j20u013vkfq.jpg

Spoiler

8426ff9djw1f35tu5iiq3j20u013ttzj.jpg693605c5jw1f35tyiv5khj21f01w0u0z.jpg693605c5jw1f35u3493a9j21f01w01l0.jpg693605c5jw1f35tzvjl6dj21f01w0x6r.jpg

The BTS of the red wine kiss is like just Husband and Wife drinking red wine and kissing at home in their casual gear. After watching this episode and if we still get people trolling here then we wish them better luck 

I think I am the only one who is super excited about the fact that we didn't get the BTS of the hugs and kisses. It's so obvious that they're trying to hide what they get to see on the sets from the rest of the world..

I mean this was the perfect opportunity for the Staff and Crew to show us what they called a "Sibling Relationship" and instead what do we see?. 

Also, I KNOW THE TRUTH ! :phew:;)

I'm not disappointed with this ep. I thank them for showing us.

BUT....I WANT MOREEEE...of ONLY SONGSONG (I'm crying now....I miss them)

And what KBS and the staffs were trying to hide from us. Why they didn't let SongSong sat together to comment on their scenes....If they did that, I bet it would break all the rating records.

@joongkyo YESSS TOTALLY CRAZY, WELL maybe because most of them are SJK fangirls and SHK fanboys, they choose what they want to see. LOLOLOLOL

AND THEY ARE HEAVEN SENT! WHO CAN DENY THEIR CHEMISTRY ON AND OFF SCREEN? WHO WHO WHO? :P 

I SEE CONFIRMATION OF WEDDING SOON :) 

LMAO @joongkyo you're killing me with your hilariousness!

Look at the way he sat in front of her! So confident and manly LOL

953bef7fca806538e692828f90dda144ac3482df

credits: baidu

Totally don't see the feel of senior/junior or noona/dongsaeng here. Its the feel between a MAN and a WOMAN. The staff especially the photography director must be jealous of our SJK lol I can see the whole male crew has crush on SHK through the BTS. At some point, I just wanted to scream at the director "Take your hand off her!!!" LOL  

Well this special just confirmed that SHK & SJK's chemistry and connection is beyond sizzling and palpable both onscreen and off. I'm sure the staff could see this (you'd have to be blind or seriously oblivious not to!) but SHK said herself that the cast and crew became like family so even if they suspected anything they would keep it to themselves to respect Hye Kyo's and Joong Ki's privacy. Besides which the male staff probably didn't want to see it because they were all madly in love with the goddess themselves. Mr. Director couldn't be more obvious with his affection :)

Who was SJK hugging at the end? Someone in blue .. but happy to report it was not a KMY hug... :P

They are definitely hiding something .. hence the very limited bts :angry:

So why was sjk nuzzling her shoulder at script reading ? They were both looking at scriptwriter after that... She asked them to ? I guess we will never know.. lol 

So cute.. was shk sitting on nurse ha 's lap with hands ard her neck ? It's not only the guys.. the ladies are also so fond of shk :wub:

The Dots team really like each other and get along so well. . Love them !!

Archived