[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER STATEMENT, EVEN IF I HAVE READ SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT VERSIONS BUT THEY ULTIMATELY MEAN ONE THING TO ME! SHE ISN'T READY TO CONFESS TO THE WORLD. BABY STEPS PEOPLE!

tbh, I'd find it really boring if they announced their relationship status to the world at this point. taking in Song2 factor in smaller doses is more fun. picking up on their subtle hints and being love detectives is way more fun. So that's why I like it to be slow and steady. I'm in no hurry SongSong. please take your time, but do not forget to bestow us with those sweet Songsong moments :) we love you two no matter what. <3

2 hours ago, missandrea said:

Can't wait to get my hands on this photo essay!! LHS's BTS photos that are already circulating now and was shared by her or the official IG of DOTS, all are incredible and amazing. 

Can someone translate SHK's message and LHS's caption as well, please!? I wonder what was the word: __ & Kyo ❤️. Hmmm... Thanks in advance!

CTTO

Here goes the translation of lim hyo seon caption:)

"-In the meantime, I miss you a lot(one of YSJ line)-  for showing a beautiful and awesome look beautifully, Dr. Moyeon I love you - for the book to be released it feels like a miracle, I'm so happy that we met today, when the two special episodes are finished farewell to Descendants of the sun"

12 hours ago, raniryu said:

thank you so much @joongkyo for all the translations, updates, info and many more. I really really appreciate it. you're awesome:D

anyway SHK said she thinks the dating rumour start because of the couple bracelet. SJK thinks it start because people were enjoying the drama. lol. and at the end, none of them clearly, cleanly, evenly stated the word NO. they just end up explaining about TONS of their meals together with dots crews and casts, and also about why they think the rumour start.

Once again NOT EVEN ONE of them say the word NO. They just divert the question and both of them answer it in the same exact way.

and again with the marriage. with their popularity on its peak, the rumour surrounding them, the amount of new fans because of their current success with drama, it's just a bit odd for them to keep mentioning about marriage since they were "publicly" known to be single. and it's just strange that both of them stated at almost the same period of time that they were thinking about getting married. lol. Celeb normally don't mentions about marriage just like that. so it's kinda telling that both of them have been thinking about it a lot to mention it on public, and they were smart and also experience people who knows exactly what their words to public can cause. 

SHK also said that after the drama ends she thinks about the process of the drama while drinking wine. she must be reminiscing. lol. especially the famous "You must want this badly. It's not like there is no other way" scene. :phew: So SHK reminiscing by drinking wine and posting their hug scenes pictures on her IG, while SJK reminiscing by staring at his phone wallpaper. :wub: these two. 

and her mentioning about the kissing scene is so damn telling too for me personally. hahaha. she herself said that she film it as a professional. and yet while watching herself in tv she was surprised by her expression. lol. after all, body language does not lie. she must've been so in the moment that she shows her own natural reactions and sensual response hence the phenomenal chemistry and her being surprise. haha

Beautifully said. I'm totally agree with you :D. I do hope they are married soon and seeing SJK in Superman Return with Song babies (twin or triplet). Hahahaha....why I'm blushing myself with this hope.

12 hours ago, SkyKid said:

송중기, 인기 축하해…연기하면서 나도 설렜다

is she using the exact word KMY used when confessed to YSJ in DOTS? of all the choices she has, she chose  설렜다  (I too feel flutter) => after kissing YSJ, KMY feel flutter (내내 설렜거든요) => me too, after kissing SJK, also feel flutter :w00t::phew::w00t: got you! 

Wow..wow...you are so detail about this part...thanks for letting us know :D

57 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@alleverything LOL yes! And also the letters on hers is obviously thicker. But it's definitely similar!

Reposting this photo. I wanted to point out that this photo crosses all boundaries:phew:

@ilovesjk don't you love this photo? I find that they are staying too close to each other as just co-star! Look at SJK's knee, it's touching SHK's you know where... Haha.. Pervy mind!

2 hours ago, sns25129 said:

Here goes the translation of lim hyo seon caption:)

"-In the meantime, I miss you a lot(one of YSJ line)-  for showing a beautiful and awesome look beautifully, Dr. Moyeon I love you - for the book to be released it feels like a miracle, I'm so happy that we met today, when the two special episodes are finished farewell to Descendants of the sun"

Oh wow! Thanks for translating! Would u happen to know SHK's message? 

So they met up today. I wonder if a certain someone tagged along? He's probably busy doing CF's or wait isn't he in China shooting RM?! Anyway, I still want that photo essay!!!

BTW, it's funny how stuff here gets copied and posted elsewhere hahah! I just found a few of my edited pics on IG/Twitter and cut off my name hahaha! I suppose this is where I can use this saying, "copying is a great form of flattery!" SMDH. Gaaaaaaaah. 

My FB feeds are all about SHK/SJK and DOTS! I need to stop liking and loving posts about it! My friends are weirded out with the amount of Korean stuff, mainly the 3 mentioned, that they also see in their feeds as well! LOL. I need to move on DOTS! They can take the DOTS out of me, but they can't take out SJK/SHK out of me! Hahahahah! Reality check... Need real food for sustenance! Brb fellow shippers, it's dinner time! 

What she said about him asking her out for dinner is another way of corroborating that it was ALL a coincidence. I still would like to believe that they planned that NYC getaway. A couple making plans together, stays together. Lol that's just my way of seeing things. 

22 hours ago, cristapark said:

Well it seems to be a good exposure for hye gyo if she will star with tony Leung....but kris has so many antis here in Korea...hes known as the betrayal of the group..

First of all, the Korean public at large do not care about silly little Kpop issues. It's not as big of a deal as you think. The ones leaving comments on the internet are young EXO fans who do not know any better. Kris has already worked with two respected Koreans in entertainment - Joo Won and Jo Jin Kyu (director of My Wife is A Gangster). 

Second, Kris is the biggest star among the young actors of China. He has worked with legends like Stephen Chow, Tsui Hark and Feng Xiaogang and they all adore him. He's filming a huge role in a movie with Vin Diesel (who he's very close to) and he's being courted by bigshot Hollywood directors like the Russo brothers (directors of Captain America: Civil War and the future Avengers movies). They posted a pic with him and mentioned in an interview that they want to work with Kris. He's invited to big events like the Met Gala and NBA AllStar Weekend - where he played basketball. He's walked in runways (Burberry) and he's invited to Givenchy events. He's so influential that over 70 celebrities and brands wished him a happy birthday. He even appeared in the biggest movie of all time in China hat grossed over $540 million.

Kris is lucky to be working with the gorgeous Song Hye Kyo but she's also lucky to work with him. His presence will also raise her status in China.

With the sweater, hmmm I don't think it's the same too. Sadly. You can see that the vertical line of the letter on SHK's is thicker compared to SJK's. But it is commendable that their fashion sense is too similar. She's not usually the pullover sweater kind of girl is she? Please do correct me if I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

I don't know if it's the wrong choice of words with some of these translations or Song Hye Kyo really stated it as such because I find it so funny and revealing. Also SHK's response regarding her overall thought about the dating rumor were both translated by @joongkyo here and @smiletall at DOTS thread and both translated with SHK going on a defensive mumble jumble and then suddenly bringing up her gratefulness towards Yoo Ah In and Lee Kwang Soo without actually answering the question so I'm confident there was no translation lost there. I just laughed aloud at the sudden subject shift! And her attempt to divert the attention by bringing up NYFW when in fact the two had nothing to do with it is just so hilarious! You're much too cute, SHK eonnie!   

I don't know too. But with the huge media turnout and every journalist having a mind of their own it's hard to say. kokoberry translated that article from Nate for Soompi and that was the only statement that stood out for me 

So it's 9 in the morning where I am and I seriously thought I was dreaming reading @joongkyo's breaking news that SJK called SHK in NYC to meet for a meal! HOLYSHIZZMOLY goddess be giving us even more ammo istg, I thought her not denying their dating rumours was already good enough but nooooope that's just icing on the SS cake! 

So cmiiw cos my brain is still fuzzy from waking up AND waking up to this news, but how did SJK know SHK was in NYC..? If he called and wanted to meet to eat & she's not in Seoul, if he wasn't interested (or determined) or treated her like a normal co-star, he'd have just waited for her to come back to Seoul for a meal. But instead, he did the "complete sangnamja" thing and chose to chase after his love goal halfway round the world JUST to eat with her... (looks like someone couldn't wait for her NYC vacation to be over long enough for her to come back to Seoul kk) If this isn't major attraction and falling deeply, idk what is. and didn't he not have any schedules in NYC at that period of time too? So it'll have to be a completely personal and leisurely trip for him yes?

Lol this definitely sounds like the beginning of 007 missions on his side to pursue her and he does it in such romantic and gutsy fashion and probably got him nervous to death as well to chase after such a yeoshin. I'm sure too on SHK's side that the fact he flew over touched her and probably made her giddy as well! For all we know, this could be the start of SHK introducing SJK to her inner circle of trusted friends! But if anything, from this NYC rendezvous, I believe his efforts paid off in the end :') 

And someone mentioned too how SHK did not dongsaeng or hoobae-zoned SJK and that is so telling to us too! Yes SHK you really see SJK as a man and someone equal to you in love too ;3 absolutely loving the fact these two praise each other to the skies and how proud they are of the other! If it's giddy for us already, I don't even know how it's like for them!

9 hours ago, redwinecouple said:

I just love the medical team. I think they're as hilarious in real life just like their characters in DoTs! And puppy, haha he's really fond of Hye Kyo.. Gives me an impression  that she's the mom, SJK is the dad and then the puppy their baby haha. He's sooo cute! Did the captain tell you to accompany beauty since he'll be very busy? 

I have never seen SHK bond with co-actors like that. And it's so nice that she has found a new and genuine friendship and formed a tight bond with these people

SHK, why are you soooo into sweaters lately??? 

@redwinecouple I so agree with you...the friendship that was formed out of DOTS is so beautiful...I also have not seen SHK bonded like this in her past drama/projects....I think the overseas shooting and the amount of time spent together with this people contributed to the kind of friendship they have made...and it's really good to see SHK glowing, looking radiant with her new friends around.

KMS has been consistent, he did say in his interview that he is not on Joongki or Jin Goo line but on Hye Gyo team...he really appreciates his noona very much. Looks like SHK adopted another dongsaeng (aside from YAI) in the person of KMS.

Archived