[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Just read in one of the articles that SHK received a call from SJK when she was in NYC!. He was the one who called her wanting to meet for the meal. She thought to refuse just because of the fear of a scandal would be silly.

566.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAA.. you two! why are you teasing us with so much details? I am having a brain freeze. I really want them to have their own pace and time for the relationship but then CAN YOU GUYS JUST ADMIT NOW? ah I love this couple so much. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Chinese netizens are thrilled with Hye Kyo's interview.They said Joong Ki was testing the water and Hye Kyo was paving the way.

I am laughing at the comments by netizens.

One of the netizen's comment:

"I think the reporter didn't know how to ask questions.If i were him/her,i would just say "Hi Ms Song,i just have one question for you.Is SJK your boyfriend?Just a yes or no,if you don't feel like admitting or denying,just give me :):)"

@joongkyo Link! Please link the article! LOL I don't care if I can't understand it, but I just want it! LOL. That's awesomeeeee! 

By the way, at the pace you're going with your super popular updates, Soompi will have to create a level higher than Immortal just for you. LOL.  

@ilovesjk I think you need to update your timeline now. LOL.

@khxy Exactly! But I think Koreans in general are just so proper---so, even reporters don't dare to be that straightforward. Lemme interview them. I'm not Korean. I'll be direct. ;) 

:lol: @khxy hahahaha... so the general consensus  is the same then...This is what some of us has already thought about.... 

The more i think about them the more I really respect SHK, SJK and their agency.... how they control the media in a smart way is amazing...

i have never really see anything like this before.... 

35 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Just read in one of the articles that SHK received a call from SJK when she was in NYC!. He was the one who called her wanting to meet for the meal. She thought to refuse just because of the fear of a scandal would be silly.

People usually just start throwing in more details when they're trying to evade or cover something up and that is exactly what this little tidbit smells like to me B) Did he also want to hold hands and go shopping? :lol:

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

OMG .. I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP... REFRESHIN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU ARE HITTING THE SACK DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD MOVE ... HOW TO SLEEP NOW? 

I AM USING CAPS LOCK BECOZ I AM HAPPY AT THE MEGATRON LEVEL IE EUPHORIA

This have been said today for 50 times already, but of course I will be no. 51st, haha. 

What I love from SHK's interview:

1. The way she said she's thinking to get married. I did try to use my logic. I really did. But I failed. I just don't get how an actress like her who was bruised a lot by haters could speak about this only days after SJK said in his own fanmeeting that he want's to marry in his thirties. Her haters are no joke. I guess it's because she played with Koreans best looking actors -- hey, is it her fault she's the prettiest woman in the country with awesome acting skills? IF SHE'S NOT REALLY THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE LATELY, SHE SHOULD NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IT. 

Girls, I'm 31 and single and doing well. But when anyone asked me about marriage, I'll say "I'm not even thinking about it right now". Although deep down I hope I will in the future, it's not something I prefer to talk about, because honestly it makes me feel weak. 

Sorry for bringing my personal thoughts into this. No one, especially a woman older than 30 and single, would talk so comfortably about "planning to marry" or "hoping to marry" unless she is really planning to marry, as in, she's not actually single and her man makes her want to be his bride, ASAP.

2. It blows me away, really, the way she doesn't deny the dating rumor. She danced around the topic with things that are not connected, but never denying it. 

I have this opinion that when you confront someone with a probing question and you are hoping for a yes or no answer but you get an non-connected answer instead, the answer must be obvious. The person just doesn't want to answer it. 

Example:

Me: Eonnie, do you love Song Joong Ki-ssi?

SHK: Loving someone at my age is actually an example of freedom. It must be a warm feeling. I'd like to experience that too. 

Me: I take that as yes Eonnie, thanks. 

Hahahah!

3. I'm amazed by how much SHK praises SJK. Like. It's really a flood of praises. 

I've never heard her praising someone else this much before. SJK praising her feels normal for me, because she is THE Song Hye Kyo. But for her to praise him this much is a real surprise for me. It makes me conclude that she's really impressed by him, and constantly thinking of him. 

Ship is sailing so smoothly! I'm loving it!

@joongkyo, @khxy and @twtwb for all the translations and links. You rock!

@joongkyo LOL your breaking news just activated my delulu mode to the point that it's shattering my mind. Can't think straight anymore lol

Love the fact he's the one who initiated the whole New York rendezvous.:wub: He leads her so well I can see that now hahaha 

Also if they are not close, how did he know SHK was in NY and to call her during that time? The guy did not have Insta so obviously he didn't know her whereabouts from her Insta posts right? Only one option left is that SHK must have told him her plan of visiting NY herself so the man could have a clue to follow her there and have dates in NY :phew: Why they are so cute OMG :rolleyes:

305285b54aed2e732f74b2b58001a18b86d6fab7

credits: baidu

What a cute smile btw! aigoooo! I know the reason behind that 'brighter than the sun' smile now LOL 

Back reading was very intense! LOL! Each post is as crazy as the next and I can't blame anyone for spazzing way too much! The thread was on fire! Everyone was giddy and as expected, we fell in love with both SJK/SHK all over again. 

Gaaaaaah! SHK just basically, nonchalantly and subconsciously confessed to us shippers! Her responses were overflowing with praiseworthy compliments for SJK. She pretty much, discreetly and indirectly told us that "she fell for his charms", and "made her heart flutter". Her responses were as identical as SJK. Again, no clear rejection, protest and strong defiance of the dating rumors. She addressed it by stating that they have gone out several times (thank you for confirming that part!), and the NYC incident a mere coincidence. Sure SHK, whatever you say! LOL! Since both of them confirmed their "Marriage Plans", we will just obligingly and patiently wait for this to happen. One more thing now is clear, both of you are extremely enamored with each other.

On the other hand, SHK is female version of King Midas. I mean seriously, everything she does turns in to gold - be it a movie/drama project becoming hit and have parts of the world hooked on it, her co-stars becoming more famous and adorned in Korea and attain Hallyu status internationally and lastly, endorsement brands are selling out fast thus, increasing each company's profit margin. Consistent upon SJK's previous magazine interview (and conversation with JIS), everyone is going to be blessed when working with the Goddess herself, SHK! I agree, nowadays, everything and everyone is out-pouring with endorsement deals, drama/project offers, TV guestings and appearances and multitude of other great stuff. 

While I was blindsided by KBS by not revealing any BTS stuff, I found myself watching DOTS all over again, saving my upper extremities doing the extra work of clicking and bypassing all other stuff and stuffing my eyes with just KMY and YSJ love story, up to a certain point/episode. Gosh, please let it be BTS on tomorrow's broadcast! 

THE PHONE CALL THO!! It's like some insiders from their agencies realised that "OH SHOOT! We forgot they were talking about the holding hands! Not the meals! AND OH WE FORGOT THAT NYC IS SO BIG HOW COME IT IS A COINCIDENCE?? What to do to cover up now that SHK mentioned it on the interview??"

then one of the other insiders would just throw an idea like "OH WELL LET'S MAKE IT DETAILED SO PEOPLE FORGET (or at least diverted) FROM THE HOLDING HANDS THINGY!!" thus the story of SJK calling to have meals and SHK feared of the scandal appeared :)

LOL just a scenario in my fuzzy brain tho  wehehehehehehhee or maybe there's A LOT better scenario like "yeah i'm calling my gf to have meals in this big city, if anyone notice i'll just say we bumped to each other" hahahahahahhahaha

@missandrea Love the MIDAS TOUCH you associated with SHK. No one can deny (and yes....haters too. ADMIT IT.) that SHK is THE most successful Korean female actress to date. 

Almost ALL her projects are extremely successful and all her co-actors who paired with her shot to fame. She broke through the China market (Huang Xiao Ming in The Crossing is a BIG deal in China), shot a movie (The Queen) with a famous Taiwanese actress and nothing is gonna stop her. I know one day I will see her in Hollywood! All brands that got her to endorse is always successful. And correct me if I am wrong, she is also THE only Korean celebrity invited to an internationally acclaimed brand's show. I can't remember which was it? (Dior? YSJ?  Something about the designer favor her. It is old news).

And the BEST part of all? She stays HUMBLE. She isn't flashy and greedy. She takes breaks and considers projects thoroughly. 

SORRY FOR THE FANGIRLING (please excuse me a bit. I really dunno why some ppl don't really get how big is SHK. My grandma even knew who she is!!! And her reaction when she saw DOTS was, "Is SHK acting with her husband???" -> referring to kiss scene)

Okay...sidetrack. when even my GRANDMOTHER can tell the explosive chemistry...I don't know what else to say. Except answering her, "It's her soon-to-be husband." 

SJK, u r one lucky man! And kudos to you for taking the lead! 

So. Since I'm doing my homework to backread this thread (trust me, it's HARD to do, since it always jumps like at least 20 pages per day and I'm more tempted to read the new ones), I stumbled upon video of the HK PC. I want to copy the video but I'm afraid I'd break the forum rules. Has anyone noticed, after SJK said she's "Piao Liang, Zhen De Piao Liang", SHK laughed and rubbed her hand? Like she had goosebumps from the sincere and super public praise?

I find that very endearing. 

PS: as I backread, I think I'd spazz about things that are old already, but I find interesting. Because where else I better say this if not here, right? I hope you won't mind. 

:D the feels on that iconic Jack-of-titanic I'm-the-king-of-the-world scene is on point. SJK is definitely the king :wub:he be the king to oyur queen Kyo :wub:

Who wants to be on these two's agencies' shoes :blink: In their effort to divert and clear-up the NYC dating story, they are inevitably letting shippers put two-and-two together all the more. :D thanks tho'

Archived