[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 minutes ago, CherryS said:

@bliss7 hey mate from which part of australia are you? Im from sydney..  hope we can see our songsong/ kyikyo  here in australia :) they're so perfect for each other.

G'day! :) I'm from Adelaide. I know, it'd be like a dream come true. Australia could be a perfect get away place for our beautiful couple, I reckon.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love the medical team. I think they're as hilarious in real life just like their characters in DoTs! And puppy, haha he's really fond of Hye Kyo.. Gives me an impression  that she's the mom, SJK is the dad and then the puppy their baby haha. He's sooo cute! Did the captain tell you to accompany beauty since he'll be very busy? 

I have never seen SHK bond with co-actors like that. And it's so nice that she has found a new and genuine friendship and formed a tight bond with these people. 

SHK, why are you soooo into sweaters lately??? 

7 minutes ago, alleverything said:

it was expected tbh. koreans hate when their actors do chinese promotions, and in every RM video with joongki that i've seen people have been crying about wanting joongki back

That's why!! Koreans are really hard to please...I think joongki management should be aware too..I think I believe that he should guest in runningman Korea first..he always said before that just call him..I'm sorry guys..its just my opinion ..because he would always say that he miss them or something..so fans are anticipating too,, I know he did it coz of the previous pd of running man that is in charge of rm China now and he's close with him..

My time spent reading-lurking here made me wanna go back and watch DOTS again and again and again. :rolleyes: 

With the interview answers from both SJK and SHK, one can easily spot how their characteristics & point of views are the same in so many ways. I guess that's why we can really see the good rapport between the two on DOTS and the 'camaraderie' that came out of it even after the show was done.

I hope next time they come back to NY and 'chanced' upon each other - I'll get to see them :) 

Fighting!

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

Even me.....I'm impress with the scene where ysj pull his gun and cover kmy scene..so impressive also when he ask his alpha team to protect the doctors ...the way the soldier move too looks really real..hehehehe I'll miss this

I wonder if both of them are watching now...how do they feel watching only their Scene together ??

Out of all the episodes, the best for me personally, was that scene where SYJ wholeheartedly in a whisper-like manner revealed his feelings to KMY,  that he missed her terribly! That no matter what he did; drank to his heart's content until no more drops came out of the bottle (made this part up to make it more dramatic), kept himself busy(look at the bod), but still could not take KMY out of his mind! Kept thinking about her, waiting for a glimpse of hope that somewhere within KMY's heart is a nook for him ! Watching that sweet sad baby face confessed with conviction how much he missed her made me wanted to cry for him! Well, in fact, I cried (color me crazy). I wanted to give him a hug and bring him home and nurse his aching heart! And keep him until KMY come to her senses and come strutting to reclaim what is rightfully hers! Ok, that did not happen. It's a product of my non compos mentis imagination! Kidding aside, that was my fav scene! Well, those sweet kisses are just icing on the soon-to-be wedding cake! tongue leaf

Nothing could describe my feeling right now. I'm so happy when I saw SHK pictures posted few hours ago. OMG, this lady is so beautiful. Lucky SJK, lucky them for having each other...and lucky us for falling with these two beautiful people. 

I wanna thanks to all the troopers for ur hard work, translating and sharing news, pictures in this thread. I'm afraid I'll miss out names, but u know who u are. Thank you. And to the other troopers, for keeping this thread alive, this is for u guys :heart:

I almost got teary eyes looking at the Haesung team and then @alleverything shared the alpha and song2 team pictures. I'm getting jealous with these people, their friendship is one of a kind. And when u guys shared that they all posted the same picture... wow... they all must have planned this. 

I'm very happy that SHK talking about marriage. I really want her to be happy, having her own family,children. She's a great lady, I am sure she'll be a great wife and mother too. I once read someone posted that she might focus on her family after getting married CMIIW, this made me love her even more. 

As for SJK, it seems like never once I read people saying bad thing about him. Everything about him is good, even when guys said it. Man... this guy has my respect. I do wonder, how great this guy really is. I really want to be LKS.. I want to be his best friend even just a day.

Then again, thank you guys for everything... I'll pray hard for both SJK and SHK to get married and be happy together forever.

@SusanC gosh I love that scene too. They both just experienced a tragic calamity and here he is confessing to her that he misses her; and that no matter how he tried, she's still in his heart :heart: - like it is the most important thing to do if this will be their last day on earth :)

As for the funny part, I like YSJ's line when reasoning out w/ KMY about Red Velvet(!) where he was almost shouting at her but then sort of had a reality check and softly said ".. that would be how most men will reply which will result to more confrontation, however this is how i'll handle this " (non-verbatim)  --- way to go YSJ! :D

YSJ really have the best lines in DOTS.

3 things stood out for me during SJK and SHK's revelations lately that solidified my belief (read: shipper's heart) that something serious is brewing with these two ;

1. SJK's previous stance on his ideal type being tall all along and then BAM! changed to a smaller built and petite kind coughsshkcoughs

2. SHK's previous stance on not wanting to focus on marriage yet and then BAM! she said she wants to get married coughssjkcoughs

3. FINALLY a verbal confirmation of the non-denial of whatever their relationship is from the goddess herself (thank you for being as sneaky as your man ;) we love it!)

1 hour ago, enilec_15 said:

how i wish that damn fan took the picture of both of them holding hands then no more speculation B)

Yeah, where are you when you are needed most! That would definitely stop all the specs and whatnot!

Hmmm,.. I still believe that there is a pic tucked in that fan's secret nook in her den

somewhere in NY! Know what, maybe, just maybe the agencies of these two were able to thwart the attempted revelation from this now most-wanted fan! 

Our sleuths need to combine their Sherlock Homes skills to find this fan! 

pointyfinger She started it! All these commotions should not have happened if she just came out with a picture of the two in NY!

But, on a lighter and happy note, we would not have reached almost page 480 if that happened! snickerleaf

59 minutes ago, CherryS said:

@bliss7 hey mate from which part of australia are you? Im from sydney..  hope we can see our songsong/ kyikyo  here in australia :) they're so perfect for each other.

I'm in Sydney too,. 

There's a campaign to get SJK to come to Sydney.

check out this link

https://www.mymusictaste.com/campaign/%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0-x-Sydney-Australia,30327/

it may just happen if we lucky enough... :)

@Ahpheng, congratulations!  Just wanted to say thanks for all your wonderful c-strips on both this thread and the DotS thread.  Been a fan of your c-strips since "My Spring Days" (I was a silent reader at that thread back then) ^_^

2 hours ago, bliss7 said:

it's sooo good to see you here! It's me Nith :) I lost my old account and had to get a new one. I missed you and other lovely people from that thread :( 
so good to be on the same ship with you :)  again. x

It's great to see you here too :)  I think most of our O2 chingus have joined this new ship already ^_^

According to Apple Daily, SJK will be in HK again on Friday (April 22) to attend the Dior Homme event at the Shaw Studios.  His stay this time will very short, less than 24 hours.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160420/55008375

More pics of SJK filming Hurry Up, Brother

005EBObcgw1f33ie2851zj30ku0sc77h.jpg005EBObcgw1f33ie30wycj308v0hvwg2.jpgccb55e4ejw1f33hjx7rx7j20qo0zkmzj.jpg

Spoiler

005EBObcgw1f33ie1k7wij30f00ljab6.jpgccb55e4ejw1f33hjyhqk3j20qo0zk40w.jpg

4 hours ago, lovemetruly said:

Again with the divert tactic. See!! She mentioned YAI and LKS when asked about the dating rumor. You are so adorable, unnie. 

Too busy back reading and absorbing information as quick as I can and this really caught me. 

WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT???!!!

You are asked about dating rumors. Just say "yes or no". But no..........our dear SHK talked about NY (which no one asked) then about the bracelet (again...we just want to know YES or NO) then.........proceed to thank YAI and LKS.

Like what?????!!!! 

So unconnected to the question! And so out of the blue. Why are u thanking someone (unrelated to your dating rumor) and thanking someone when you are asked about your dating rumor?!!!!

SO PLAIN OBVIOUS. She is appearing to be as calm as possible, but probably trying to pull whatever she could think of out of her head. 

Omo. Please. Just date secretly. We shall all celebrate when you announce that both of you ARE GETTING MARRIED. It's high time my 1st Korean actress (that I really love & follow-that's like 13 years already since AIMH) gets love and just be really really happy. I feel sooooo happy for her!!!! SJK is the man! Couldn't help but so happy that he protected her in so many ways. 

Btw, SHK thanking YAI and LKS when asking about dating rumor is so like KMY's character when she responded to YSJ about the broadcast confession. LOL. I will forever remember her outburst, "This is not a handphone!" while holding her handphone. Hahahahahah.

1 hour ago, sugarbunnee said:

After reading the recent interviews of both SJK and SHK, it's pretty obvious how alike and in sync these two are. Despite the overwhelming success of DOTS, Hye Kyo and Joong Ki both remain incredibly humble and down to earth. And the way they answered the questions reflect how smart and straightforward they both are and more importantly shows that they are in a similar mindset.

The way they have so effusively praised one another shows how much they mutually respect and recognize each other's talents and how that helped their respective performances. It's interesting how they both touched upon their similar personalities, work ethic and professionalism and both have pretty much complimented the other for not being just beautiful in appearance but in personality as well. I also love how they're both in acting not because of the fame, money or recognition but because they love the craft and consistently seek to challenge themselves in their roles. This shows they have the same values when it comes to acting.

Thank you so much for your beautiful writing :) It portray lots of things in my mind that I haven't found proper words to write them down. To be honest, in my 12 years knowing about Hallyu, I have never shipped any couple, this is the very first one and they make me surprise about how fangirl I can be :lol: Now each day of mine becomes much more interesting thanks to SongSong, as individuals and as a couple :)

Their recent interviews touched my heart because of how humble and sincere these two souls are. Despite of the spotlight and luxurious values, they choose to be consistent with their hearts by seeking challenges that can improve themselves. From the sharing of Kyo “When I was younger, I used to think that if I got a lot of experience and entered my 30s, acting would become easier,” she said. “But it hasn’t been like that at all. Acting is still so hard and I think it will continue to be so. Even now, I get nervous every time I start a new series.” (Rummy Doo @ Korea Herald, via twtwb), I believe that she and Joong Ki will go far on their acting career path, and it's pleasure to me as a fan to witness their journey ^_^

About the recent update of Ms. Song - I giggle myself when reflect what she shared today that she found Goo oppa's Instagram has a completely different style (lively, cute) in comparison with his manly outside, then she uploads a photo with the same atmosphere with Goo's recent one, as if it is a hidden competition between 2 teams haha :lol: So happy to see Kyo enjoys the time being with the cast and has developed precious friendship along the journey :) 

And isn't Mr. Song and Ms. Song's expressions in the 2 photos are so similar to each other? :phew: [Imaginary conversation with Kyo unnie: I guess you can choose the photo with you smiling as the photo Onew posted - surely you guys share the group photos with each other - but instead you choose this one, is it because of the similar pose with someone unnie? :lol:]

What a happy day of sailing, and my happiness is multiplied thanks to awesome comrades like you guys, thank you :wub:

This thing keep on lingering on my mind,,the rumour started because some fan saw them grocery shopping and holding hand, right? Never mention about eating out,,the one who mention eating out was their agencies,,please do correct this ahjumma memories ;D

3 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

According to Apple Daily, SJK will be in HK again on Friday (April 22) to attend the Dior Homme event at the Shaw Studios.  His stay this time will very short, less than 24 hours.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160420/55008375

I still don't understand why songsong were in HK for 2 nights for something they could've done within 24 hours as well :phew:

Archived