[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I srsly dont understand why they both keep explaining about NY coincidence. There were tons of rumor arose but out of those, they insist on that "dinner". Give much effort to make us forget the fact that they were holding hands, eh?:phew:

The more they keep bringing that up, the more we are suspicious.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Song Joong-ki made my heart flutter'

160420_2p16_song1.jpg
Song Hye-kyo, the heroine of Descendants of the Sun and one of the most influential hallyu stars, finally shared her thoughts about the megahit drama.

"Song Joong-ki played his role so attractively, which even made my heart flutter," said Song. "After I finished filming in December, when the drama was aired, I watched it as a viewer and fell for his charms. After all, I'm really happy that the drama ended well."

Q: You had great romantic chemistry with your co-star Song Joong-ki. Could you share the secret on how to make such great chemistry?

A: With the drama, Song has earned a lot of fandom. When I first read the script, I thought that this drama's success depended on how the lead actor plays his part and he made it possible. He played his role so attractively that it even made my heart flutter. That led to the unexpected response from the viewers.

Q: You declined Mitsubishi Motor's offer to model. Could you tell us the values that you put on chasing your acting career?

A: I was surprised to see the news coverage about that incident. I think even if it were not me, other Korean actors and actresses would have done the same. 

Q: Some pointed out the drama unfolded too fast lacking probability in the last two episodes. Do you agree?

A: The drama was filmed to the last scene in advance, which was omitted later before it was aired. Since I read the whole script and acted my part, while I was filming the drama, I never thought about it lacking probability. Although some people have negative views on it, I personally liked the ending and since it was a drama, I think it is acceptable to have such a thing.

Q: What is your understanding on your role, Dr. Kang Mo-yeon? She was a rare character for screenwriter Kim Eun-sook to write.

A: Kim said that Kang was the first heroine she wrote about who had such a straight talking and confident manner. Before I met with Kim, the character had been not been entirely shaped. When Kim met me and saw my bright side, she retouched the script and that was what created the character Kang.

Q: What do you personally think about actor Song?

A: Song Joong-ki is known for his sincerity and manners. Although there were difficult scenes including the earthquake, Song was the same all the time. The total shooting period for the drama was nearly double that of other dramas. For the whole six months, Song could have been edgy and lose his temper, but he didn't.

He is younger than me, but I thought I found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such a great person.

Q: Your acting has been outstanding in the drama. What kind of actress do you want to be remembered as by viewers?

A: Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting has progressed and has gained more depth. I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings.

I don't usually paint a big picture on what I'll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at.

Q: What kind of genre or character do you want to do next time?

A: There aren't such diverse characters that an actress can do here, compared with actors. It's not that there aren't as many talented actresses as actors. I wish screenwriters would create more diverse female characters, showing different sides of actresses in dramas and films.

By Park Jin-hai jinhai@ktimes.com - Source and photo: Korean Times

Okay, LET SAY ( HYPOTHETICALLY) IF "EVERYTHING SONG HYE KYO SAID TODAY IS TRUE"

Then a few things have been 100& confirmed by her and re-affirmed from SJK's previous interviews.

1. THEY ARE REALLY CLOSE AND COMFORTABLE AROUND EACH OTHER. 

2. THEY MEET UP OFTEN. NEW YORK CONFIRMED!

3. THEY ADMIRE AND APPRECIATE EACH OTHER IN ALL ASPECTS: APPEARANCES, ACTING SKILLS, MANNERS. 

4. THEY HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME FAVOURITE SCENES IN DOTS AND SHARE MANY THINGS IN COMMON.

5. THEY NEVER DENIED THAT THEY'RE DATING, GIVEN SO MANY CHANCES. 

So just connect the dots, guys!!! :glasses:

Even if Song Hye Kyo really just considered SJK as some close collegue/hoobae/dongsaeng, SJK would still have such great chance to pursure her, cuz she's fond of him, close to him, notice him and she never said NO!

:phew:

SHIP SAILS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_o5msapR5tf1tmjt2ko3_400.giftumblr_o5msapR5tf1tmjt2ko6_400.gif

I'm still very curious to know what did SJK whisper to SHK when she was asked what was the most memorable moment she shared with SJK as DOTS is the very fist time they worked together (this happened in the HK press con).
SHK was kind of lost for words and looked like having a memory blank while SJK was staring at her with a cheeky smirk :) hqdefault.jpg
as usual.. SHK, who is an expert at diverting such questions... talked about how they used to laugh a lot and felt bad for the staff. Really Hye Kyo? that's your most memorable moment with SJK?! Really? :vicx:

5 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I feel a little sad that some comments from knetz are a little negative that joongki guested in rm China first instead of rm Korea..

it was expected tbh. koreans hate when their actors do chinese promotions, and in every RM video with joongki that i've seen people have been crying about wanting joongki back

Why do I get this feeling......

Descendants of the Sun was really created for them (amidst the promo that some actors turned down the offer)

That the story was patterned to their personal love story.

Some story lines used we're really the real words they've spoken to each other.

That DOTS central interest is to showcase how KIKYO relationship blossomed.

Gosh! I'm gettin crazier everyday! :w00t:

It's another beautiful day in shipper's heaven!

Thanks @joongkyo and @khxy for all the goodies!

Song Hye Kyo's beauty is truly unrivaled and she looks stunning in every single photo. More than that, she looks so radiantly happy! And the goddess herself has given us so much to feast on with her words as well.

In these recent interviews with SJK and SHK, it's pretty obvious just how alike and in sync these two are. Despite the overwhelming success of DOTS, Hye Kyo and Joong Ki both remain incredibly low key, humble and down to earth. And the way they answered the questions reflect how smart and straightforward they both are and more importantly shows that they are in a similar mindset.

The way they have so effusively praised one another shows how much they mutually respect and recognize each other's talents and how that helped their respective performances. It's interesting how they both touched upon their similar personalities, work ethic and professionalism and both have pretty much complimented the other for not being just beautiful in appearance but in personality as well. I also love how they're both in acting not because of the fame, money or recognition but because they love the craft and consistently seek to challenge themselves in their roles. This shows they have the same values when it comes to acting.

It sure sounds as if SHK was alluding to SJK when talking about the qualities of her ideal type just as much SJK has been alluding to SHK when he talks about his. It always easier to describe the characteristics of your ideal type when they're already in your life. Just saying.

And the fact that they both have marriage on their minds is not only awesome but telling as well since people don't usually think about about marriage unless they're in a committed relationship. Perhaps this gives us more of an indication of the stability and stage of their relationship since they are both saying that they'd like to get married. This would indicate it's somewhat serious to me.

SHK said that kissing SJK felt as natural as breathing. Has anyone ever said anything like that about kissing a co-star?? ? Don't think so! Again incredibly revealing. What were we saying about them throwing their true emotions into their kissing scenes last week - Et Voila! I think SHK just confirmed it for us herself! Of course it feels natural to kiss your SO.

And look at her cleverly dancing around the dating rumor just like her man has been doing. Again a clear opportunity to come out, deny and set the record straight which would be very typical of SHK just like she did when those rumors with JIS came up during TWTWB. It was interesting how she only reiterated what their agencies had put out about how they happened to meet up in NYC (a city with a population of 8.4 million btw!) and had a meal with other people and how the rumor started because of how people thought they were wearing couple bracelets. No the rumor started because you two were spotted holding hands while shopping together by yourselves! Just because you don't talk about it doesn't mean it's not true and because you refuse to address it as false, we will continue believing it to be true. Nice move mentioning YAI and LKS there to continue with your diversion tactic. And yes bring up NYFW too but you didn't attend any shows and your favorite fashion designers are based in Paris anyway. Y'know people only do that when they have something to hide. They must get together and talk diversion tactics ya! So she pretty much also stated that it's normal for people who've worked together for so long to get together for dinner in the same vein that SJK said that they and the DOTS crew get together often which kind of continues to pave the way if they're spotted out again. Very smooth!

Just continue dating in secret and be happy you two! We shall look forward to your marriage announcement! SongSong/KiKyo= :heart:

tumblr_o5shgozpDD1revobio1_500.gif

5 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Okay 2 gorgeous single individuals have officially stated that they want to get married, now for the peace of the earth and happiness of human being, please make it happen, wasting your superior genes is in contrast with the universal power seriously!

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

My shipping mode is on HIGH after SHK's interview.  The lady is honest and very smart in her answers.  I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard her compliment her co-star so much.  She's always been very gracious and thankful to her past co-stars, but I don't think I've seen her praise them as much as she praised SJK.  The most exciting thing about this interview for me is the part where she said she wants to get married.  OMG, she has consistently said in her past interviews that she's not thinking about marriage and wants to work more, but now she said she wants to get married.  Sounds to me like she has met that special someone who she wants to get marry to ;)

SHK is so effortlessly beautiful, She is flawless in every possible way:wub: And the interview really made my day!! I'm waiting for @SeGafanlady epic comment on SHK new interview.

tumblr_inline_mrx7stTIbw1qz4rgp.gif

image_5.jpeg

Archived