[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, ewff said:

Sorry guys. Just to set the record straight since we all want to have correct information: I have just found out another translation of the PC by @MasY. According to this translation, when SJK said about SHK, he was NOT answering the question about his ideal type. Instead he was answering the question about whether he got support from his colleagues.

wasnt this question from his hotel interview not the fanmeet?  someone clarify please?

Also, thanks to everyone who translate and post everything about the SongSong couple :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Pen Pen said:

I really wanna know What pic did she post in her private IG? Kyo's private IG just goes up (112 -> 113). I want to be a hacker so bad!:lol:

This is exactly what I have in mind long long time ago. Haha....curious to know what s going on. But, my friends (shippers / kyonatics) prohibit me even to say I wanna know the content of her private IG, hongsick (YAI) too: wanna what they share.. my friends say let her alone, we respect her privacy. 

Shippers' heart can't take longer, right? This ups and downs hope on our OTP really make our heads dizzy, sometimes, but shippers like us find it fun too. So, just let her alone, chingu ya. When it comes, we 'll surely celebrate the triumph of our continuing effort (hope so, lets hope and pray that song joong ki can really satisfy his fans, us, by marrying that detailed woman: petite, good at cooking, sporty, sense, can sing and for sure the one he enjoys the outings very much :D and one he thinks drinking is more fun (he used not to drink alcohol), and we know who else he is with when drinking.

@ewff the translation you have is of the PC on the day after DOTS finale. It has been discussed many pages before and we do know what is the question asked. The current ideal type discussion is from the FM today. Hope it is clear for you. 

22 minutes ago, ewff said:

Sorry guys. Just to set the record straight since we all want to have correct information: I have just found out another translation of the PC by @MasY. According to this translation, when SJK said about SHK, he was NOT answering the question about his ideal type. Instead he was answering the question about whether he got support from his colleagues. 

Hi, I really appreciate that you want to set the record straight! But considering your facts are completely incorrect, I suggest you retract your post. Or maybe you're saying that @thepixiesand I made up that whole part? . 

This is the question pertaining to SHK. I'm not saying that this question was in all the articles and the translation you've posted from was a completely different article.

송혜교 씨와 호흡이 굉장히 좋아서 스캔들도 났다. 이상형도 나이가 들면서 바뀌었을 것 같은데 어떤가?

"이상형은 자극적인 기사도 많이 나왔는데, 제 이상형은 변함없이 현명한 여자다. 그게 가장 중요한 부분이지 않나 싶다. '태양의 후예' 촬영을 하면서 가장 많은 시간을 보낸 분이 혜교 누나이기 때문에 정말 많은 도움을 받았다. 저는 넘볼 수도 없는 선배님인데 이 분이 이 위치에서 계속 노력하고 있는 모습들을 보면서 '괜히 이분이 송혜교가 아니구나'를 많이 느꼈다. 굉장히 배려를 많이 해주는 편이었다. 연기 슛 돌아갔을 때 연기하는 스타일도 그랬고, 15~16회는 강모연 선생님이 우는 신이 많았다. 제가 부상을 많이 당해서 요양하고 있을 때 몰아서 찍은 것이다. 그때 송혜교 씨가 제가 안 나오니깐 감정신을 연달아하면 힘든데도 본인이 자처해서 몰아서 한 것이다. 그때도 고마움을 느꼈다. 나도 앞으로 후배에게 그렇게 해야겠구나 그런 생각을 했다. 또 성격이 당당하신 편이다. 그런 점도 후배 입장에서도 배워야 할 점이라고 느꼈다."

From this article  - http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000864685

1 hour ago, Hồ Vi said:

You guys, suddenly I found it lucky when our Ki has finished his military services, which means that our Songsong will not have to be apart from each other for so long.

I call this the arrangement of the lord =)) Kikyo have already known each other before DOTS with good impression for the other, then they meet after Ki discharged from military (also the come-back of both Ki and Kyo), created such an amazing film together, and now their relationship got such a big support from all lovely shippers (like us LOL).

Just turn your marriage dream come true Joongki ssi :wub: Our Beauty has no time to waste any more =)) 

What surprise me too is the script was offered to jo insung before but he decline...I think because of the movie that he's shooting last year.. I was surprised when the  producers said that they did not think or offer joongki the script but they said he came forward and willing to do it...I was thinking that maybe insung told him and also both are aware of the leading actress. . Anyway I'm hoping that whatever They have right now...just let them enjoy

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS I HAVE GOT THE WHOLE TRANSCRIPT ABOUT THE IDEAL QUESTION FROM A KOREAN FAN, WHO SAW ALL THE CONFUSION ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE DON'T PANIC - I WILL TRANSLATE IT ALL IN ONE HOUR WHEN I REACH HOME!. 

THERE IS NOTHING , I REPEAT NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT. GOOD NEWS IS COMNG YOUR WAY.

Joongkyo, you are always the one with good news! Kudos to that,

Does any one else here feel like the mother of a son (sjk) who just told you that he loves the hometown girl (shk) youve been wanting him to marry since he was born? I feel like shouting..."what does her family want? A cow? 2 cows? 2 cows and a goat? Ill pay any dowry they want...just let them be married already !!!!!! " ... hehehe... that was what was going through my head whilst reading all the updates of jk's fan meet.... lol.... a bit old fashioned i know..... if jk feels like an uncle...i should be feeling like a halmeoni ... :grin:

Gosh it would seem that I woke up in shipper's heaven again!

Joong Ki's recent words and actions are clearly indicating to me that he is the captain of this ship and we will be sailing on and on....

The way he presented himself at his fanmeet shows that he loves his fans but that he will also live his life on his own terms. He has always been very careful and purposeful in choosing his words and we can read between the lines.  For him to say that he feels no pressure or stress now means he is in a really good place both professionally and personally. That sounds like a man in love and I have no doubt he is happily in a relationship and he has been alluding to SHK as his ideal type recently. While he isn't going to come out and confirm anything, he's not exactly sweeping it under the rug either. And he has marriage on his mind!!! Usually when actors are at the height of their career like he is right now, they'll say something like marriage isn't a priority. The fact that he has time range in mind means he has thought about it. 

And It's quite telling that his phone's wallpaper is of Navagio Beach, site of those epic kisses in episode 16. You know those kisses that we're all convinced were more about SJK and SHK than YSJ and KMY. For most people, their phone wallpaper is something significant or special to them and it seems it would be the same for SJK as well. 

Joong Ki asked his fans to have faith in him and we shippers should continue keeping the faith as well!!!

tumblr_o5ohh10ZoR1utfw96o1_500.png

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Hi, I really appreciate that you want to set the record straight! But considering your facts are completely incorrect, I suggest you retract your post. Or maybe you're saying that @thepixiesand I made up that whole part? . 

This is the question pertaining to SHK. I'm not saying that this question was in all the articles and the translation you've posted from was a completely different article.

From this article  - http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000864685

No, I didn't mean that you made that up. Not at all. And in order to clear any misunderstanding, I deleted my statement about "keeping the record straight" and "we all want to have correct information" from my post.

There are different translation versions because each translation was based on a different article in Korean. What you translated is correct based on your source article but what MayS translated might also be correct based on her source article. I don't think MayS made that up either. I appreciate all translation versions, including yours. I think I have said thank you but I need to say that again. I also appreciate that you have many times corrected incorrect translation or information even though the incorrect translation or information may have served our deluly purpose. That shows how mature this ship is and I appreciate that. I hope you understand 

@ewff Actually, Soompi's, Korea Herald's, and Kpop Herald's English articles are in line with @smiletall's and  @joongkyo and @thepixies's translation about the ideal type part. And since that's the case---and while I appreciate @MasY's efforts---then I think the aforementioned Soompi-ers' translations are probably better/superior than @MasY's. I'm not saying that because I want to read what I want to read, but it's because of the fact that their translations are in keeping with the actual K-media's interpretations. 

Truly @joongkyo we will never be able to thank you enough for the contributions and the joy you bring to this ship, I know many have expressed the same feeling and thankfulness many times to you here but you have to know we appreciate you taking the time and informing us with correct information, translations, findings so  THANK YOU

15 hours ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS I HAVE GOT THE WHOLE TRANSCRIPT ABOUT THE IDEAL QUESTION FROM A KOREAN FAN, WHO SAW ALL THE CONFUSION ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE DON'T PANIC - I WILL TRANSLATE IT ALL IN ONE HOUR WHEN I REACH HOME!. 

THERE IS NOTHING , I REPEAT NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT. GOOD NEWS IS COMNG YOUR WAY.

Hugs and Kisses for you dear @joongkyo. My camping gear is ready, I'll be waiting :)

50 minutes ago, Pen Pen said:

I really wanna know What pic did she post in her private IG? Kyo's private IG just goes up (112 -> 113). I want to be a hacker so bad!

What is the private insta of SHK? I've followed her in insta but it's not lock, is she has another account??

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@ewff Actually, Soompi, Korea Herald, and Kpop Herald are in line with @smiletall's and  @joongkyo and @thepixies's translation about the ideal type part. And since that the case, and while I appreciate @MasY's efforts, then I think the others' translations are probably better/superior. I'm not saying that because I want to read what I want to read, but it's because of the fact that their translations are in keeping with the actual K-media's interpretations. 

Thanks @angieknows_11. I'm aware of that. That was a consistent account of the PC until I saw MayS' translation. So in the end, there is no consensus and we won't know for sure until we get the video clip about the PC.

To some extent it is similar to your situation when you found another account of what the questions were and SJK said about his ideal type "smaller/taller" vs. "younger/older". There is no consensus and I appreciate that you were simply trying to give us further information to ship delusionally but also rationally until there is a confirmed consensus translation (I believe joongkyo is working on this).

Therefore while I guess many others will not understand me, I hope that you would understand me. After all, I am merely a fan of them and have nothing but love and respect for the two actors and wish them all the best 

5 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@ewff Actually, Soompi, Korea Herald, and Kpop Herald are in line with @smiletall's and  @joongkyo and @thepixies's translation about the ideal type part. 

Let me clarify that it was my Korean friend who translated that passage for me as a favour. 

We may quibble over source material - different journalists' slant on the same press con, but it boils down to pretty much the same thing: SJK likes to praise SHK whenever he can.

New-to-thread shippers, if you feel panicky, please back read. You will garner much satisfaction and enjoyment in this thread, but you will need to do some reading!

Archived