[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK's changing ideal type 

2010– “A woman that is both cute and sexy”

2011- “When you look at a woman, where do you look?“. The actor candidly replied, “Legs. I’m a guy too. I’m attracted to sexy body lines.” The actor also expressed his interest in tall women when he revealed, “I don’t mind if she’s taller than me“.

2012 – “I like someone who’s witty. Then comes appearance and then personality. After that is shape but I think that’s included in looks.”

2013 - When asked about his ideal girl, he said, "My favorite kind of woman is one who has sense. Then I notice looks and then personality."

Now - Sporty, can sing, good personality, good cook, smaller than me, sexy, with her own character and a lady I have feelings for.

Where did all that suddenly come from :blink::wub:

Love, love, love it.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ladylia257 i really really like your explanations about "IF"  but SJK answered it very boldly.... hahahahahaha.... maam thank you so much the the present tense..... love you maam...

but i know SJK is man for the day.... again HIS THE MAN FOR SHK.... LOVE IT..:heart: keep smiling until i sleep....:blush:

30 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

When he mentioned that he wants a woman smaller/shorter than him, all I could think of were his hugs with Song Hye Kyo. Because of her stature, she is so easy to envelop in his protective arms. He can bend his head down slightly to snuggle his face to the crook of her neck and smell her hair :) And his arms wind around her body enough to be able to rub the small of her back ... Excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the hugging scenes now ...

Although I found myself totally a byeontae, I have to rewatch all their intimate scenes from hugging, cuddling, lying together and then explosive kissing =)))) Feel sorry for my "replay" button LOL

Agree with you on the thing that, he maybe actually found his ideal type after all the hugging with our Kyo => Our Beauty size is completely matching Big boss requirements =))

What a great way to end my Sunday here in other part of Asia. :)

Done back reading and I wanna commend each and everyone for their non stop input and 

tireless update about SJK fans meet.

For a non Korean speaker like me who depends to all of you here, in translating it into English....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart:

I KEEP MY FAITH IN SJK & I WILL ALWAYS BE A SONG HYE KYO'S SILENT/DEVOTED FAN.

AMIDST ALL THE DETRIMENTAL ISSUES THROWN AT THEM, I STILL AND WILL KEEP MY FAITH IN SHIPPING KIKYO.

LOVE THEM TO THE BONES!

10 minutes ago, anya77 said:

SJK's changing ideal type 

2010– “A woman that is both cute and sexy”

2011- “When you look at a woman, where do you look?“. The actor candidly replied, “Legs. I’m a guy too. I’m attracted to sexy body lines.” The actor also expressed his interest in tall women when he revealed, “I don’t mind if she’s taller than me“.

2012 – “I like someone who’s witty. Then comes appearance and then personality. After that is shape but I think that’s included in looks.”

2013 - When asked about his ideal girl, he said, "My favorite kind of woman is one who has sense. Then I notice looks and then personality."

Now - Sporty, can sing, good personality, good cook, smaller than me, sexy, with her own character and a lady I have feelings for.

Where did all that suddenly come from :blink::wub:

Love, love, love it.

Wow...so complete. Well done :D

2 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

Although I found myself totally a byeontae, I have to rewatch all their intimate scenes from hugging, cuddling, lying together and then explosive kissing =)))) Feel sorry for my "replay" button LOL

Agree with you on the thing that, he maybe actually found his ideal type after all the hugging with our Kyo => Our Beauty size is completely matching Big boss requirements =))

LOL. I'm a byeontae,too ... I just made my post PG, but I really wanted to add more. LOL.

34 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I am an English teacher and I love words. I constantly think about words and grammars, also because I love to write fanfics. 

I don't understand Korean, but just from this, I'd like to say that, USUALLY,

If someone is asked a question with the word IF, he/she would answer with the word IF too. Because IF means if only, something that is not true at the moment. 

So, normally, SJK should answer, "IF I have a girlfriend, what she says would be always right, and whatever she does would always be correct"

But no. 

He answered, "Whatever my girlfriend says is all right and whatever she does is always correct"

This might be a boring post for many of you, but as an English teacher who has dwelled in teaching grammars for 6 years, you wouldn't understand how giddy I feel.

He was asked with the IF clause (something that is not true at the moment)

But he answered with THE PRESENT TENSE. It is tenses about something that is TRUE at the moment.

I.

WHY AM I EVEN BRINGING MY JOB INTO THIS SHIPPING???

Nevermind TT_______TT

Song2 makes me like this. 

But. Yeah. You got me, I hope. 

TOO MUCH FEELS TT________TT

I know what you mean, you being an english teacher means you know what the past and present tense and how it is to use in a sentence. And thank god you are there coz honestly it didn't cross my mind. This means that it has a deeper meaning than what we perceive it to be. kamsahamnida!!! :bawling::heart::grin:

Hey guys .. about the ideal woman questions. . 

He was given 2 choices for each trait. .

Hence 

Sporty vs academic 

can sing vs can dance ,

good personality vs good looks 

good cook vs ( sorry, can't remember) 

Like younger sister or older sister to me..

Hence .  We have those combination of traits as stated. . He didnt list them out on his own .. just to clarify ;)

@applegirl2 Hey, thank you!!! :D I like that he was given choices. I actually think if he were to describe his ideal woman in his own words rather than a this vs. this, it would have been more eloquent and incisive. Still, I can't help but think he had Song Hye Kyo in mind when making those choices ;) 

2 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

LOL. I'm a byeontae,too ... I just made my post PG, but I really wanted to add more. LOL.

Sometimes I wonder that OMG is there anyone so byeontae like me LOL =)) Just refer to our Kikyo last double kiss, I filled my computer with all forms: full ep 16 HD, hd JPG cut GIF, slow motion, zoomed version bla bla bleu. Can you imagine that =)))

Btw so glad to have you and all the other byeontae shippers on this KiKyo battle ship :w00t:

OMG !!!!   Just woke. Im making coffee and almost dropped it after logging on to this thread.

SJK -  Just say her name ! Stop beating around the bush - hahaha

And the song --- anyone can post him singing "like a child" --- would love love love to see his facial expression....

5 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Hey guys .. about the ideal woman questions. . 

He was given 2 choices for each trait. .

Hence 

Sporty vs academic 

can sing vs can dance ,

good personality vs good looks 

good cook vs ( sorry, can't remember) 

Like younger sister or older sister to me..

Hence .  We have those combination of traits as stated. . He didnt list them out on his own .. just to clarify ;)

Now i'm confuse..which translation is correct? smaller (in terms of size) or age?

@livemusical there was some confusion too.. it was initially thought it was smaller in size.. and some also said younger.. 

Someone in baidu asked a Korean fan who was at the FM for the actual korean words said.. in the end .. it was understood as 

Like a younger sister or an older sister to me ..

Before anyone panics.. shk herself has said sjk is very mature and she often feels more childish than him on the set.  Despite being older than him .. even at the FM. . host has teased him and called him 'uncle ' 

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

I am an English teacher and I love words. I constantly think about words and grammars, also because I love to write fanfics. 

I don't understand Korean, but just from this, I'd like to say that, USUALLY,

If someone is asked a question with the word IF, he/she would answer with the word IF too. Because IF means if only, something that is not true at the moment. 

So, normally, SJK should answer, "IF I have a girlfriend, what she says would be always right, and whatever she does would always be correct"

But no. 

He answered, "Whatever my girlfriend says is all right and whatever she does is always correct"

This might be a boring post for many of you, but as an English teacher who has dwelled in teaching grammars for 6 years, you wouldn't understand how giddy I feel.

He was asked with the IF clause (something that is not true at the moment)

But he answered with THE PRESENT TENSE. It is tenses about something that is TRUE at the moment.

I.

WHY AM I EVEN BRINGING MY JOB INTO THIS SHIPPING???

Nevermind TT_______TT

Song2 makes me like this. 

I might be reading too much between the lines and I might be entirely wrong because only the translators really understand. 

But. Yeah. You got me, I hope. 

TOO MUCH FEELS TT________TT

woaaaa.. I'm thinking the same too.. :w00t:

Sexy, able to cook, able to sing well, of a smaller built than myself, one with her own character, sportive, great personality, one that I have feelings for.

Translated by SJKSG

This translation is clearer. He was obviously speaking about SHK. If one talks about general ideal type, it can't be that specific. Plus SHK meets all criteria (I find it cute that he thinks SHK sings well). 

So it's clear now that SHK meets his criteria. I'm wondering whether SJK also meets her SHK's criteria. I guess we'll never know because SHK is too private and shy to say it in public.

But most importantly, SJK knows that people are paying attention to what he has to say and he still said this. This is his way to claim that it is SJK who takes the lead here and it is not SHK who proactively pursues him like some haters sometimes claim about her. He is THE MAN.

10 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

@livemusical there was some confusion too.. it was initially thought it was smaller in size.. and some also said younger.. 

Someone in baidu asked a Korean fan who was at the FM for the actual korean words said.. in the end .. it was understood as 

Like a younger sister or an older sister to me ..

So, if the correct translation was "younger sister vs older sister" and not the size, then he actually chose younger. But Hye Kyo's older :( 

Excuse me, I need to pick up the "faith" I just threw out the window. :) Size or age, it doesn't matter, I'll still ship them anyway,

@lovelykyo and @utkim, I share the same feelings as you. I thought is me that saw this, when Kyo gave signal to JK, guess she was scare, JK instead put his arm to bring her closer..... I can't bring myself to giggle so hard....

Also at the closing, when Kyo walk into the restaurant for Daniel's wedding, JK stole a quick look at her before looking down .... so cute...

Archived