[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

I think so too, the loving stares, how SJK cannot contain the giggles, and how SHK's smile freely and happily; they look so real to me

Indeed, that was legit SJK and SHK lbr... and SJK's signature crinkles came out again, just like the blood type scene when he's really happy /in real life/ and it's SHK causing that. meanwhile SHK smiling like that, also reminds me of blood type scene where she smiles so freely and happily. :wub: THEY MAKE EACH OTHER LIKE THAT. good lord, seriously can we just marry them already??????? IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, beanizbaby said:

So, if SHK and SJK don't really have true feelings for each other, then I truly applaud them for their wonderful acting; but that also means that this kind of chemistry between co-stars doesn't happen often.  I am not sure if when they will find their type of chemistry with another co-star any time soon.  

I personally can't think of another pairing that had the same amount of chemistry as these two.  

They deserved what ever award there is on planet earth .. and if in mars there were such award/film festival .. they also deserved that award ... THIS IS BEYOND REAL AND IMPOSSIBLE TO ACT OUT // OMIGAH I am such a drama queen .. 

I am using @hclover96's GIFs to point out something to all the trolls who keep coming here and *hinting* that SongSong are dating other people.

If, EVEN, for a second I was to believe that SongSong are NOT DATING EACH OTHER.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY ARE DATING OTHER PEOPLE.

Why?

Because people might be OKAY with their BG/GF kissing other people on screen BUT if they were adding all these intimate bits of finger grazing of faces, staring into each other's eyes like that.....hell, anyone would break up with them. If they were indeed with someone else then there performance would NOT BE SO UNINHIBITED.

Especially for SHK, do you really think she would open mouth kiss SJK if he was dating some other woman? Or if she had a man waiting for her in Seoul.

So, trolls/antis/haters... OBSERVE the next three gifs and please give up all your silly attempts.

djBDmT.gif

ChD7ff.gif

E8kmN5.gif

I'm feeling frustrated. I couldn't stretch the erotic kiss gifs beyond my 15" laptop screen. I tried cos I don't have enough of my OTP's hot kisses.

And my eyes are smarting from watching...re-watching.. staring....absorbing all the sucking and biting....

If their kisses can be so HOT, how about when this out-of-the-world couple hit the bed and make out?  I think the bed can't take the heat. :wub:

I see SJK and SHK kissing passionately, not YSJ and KMY. 

4 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

That-SJK-man seems like will never get enough to hug~ hug~ that-pretty-SHK LOL 

I never know being in a carwash would be this romantic tho :lol:

IS IT JUST ME OR DID I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS AN ADLIB BY SJK?????? THAT SUDDEN AEGYO-ISH SNUGGLE WITH SHK AND THE QUEEN PROBABLY USED HER ENTIRE PETITE BODY TO HUG HIS HUGE FRAME BACK AND IDK IT'S SOSOSOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

JOONG KI YAAA.... OMO BITING AND BITING.. SUCKING AND MORE DEEP KISS.....

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH URI YEOSHIN NIM'S VERY PRECIOUS LIPS..

SHE DOESN'T INSURANCE IT....... :blush:

Unnie, don't worry!.

This is the reason he's working hard to earn that 87 million USD....so that he can kiss and do whatever to the lips. No need to worry for insurance because Uri Captain has got money in the bank!!

shcbJ.gif

Okay, I am seriously have to go to sleep, but after seeing this gif...

Edited: LOL, seems like I can't post the gif. Oh well...

SJK literally eats her lips in the kissing scene, love how he carreses her skin, love their hand movements. And the moment before the kissing scene is so sweet and natural just like the blood type scene, the way HK smile and laugh so freely. SJK is such a great kisser. 

When they are saying I love you to each other, they looked a bit shy... That's SJK and SHK there :D 

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

all these intimate bits of finger grazing of faces, staring into each other's eyes like that.....

YES to this! small gestures like that shows that they're in tune with each other and are very very comfortable being in each other's spaces. It's intimate. it's what makes those kiss scene became real and not scripted. Because it shows tenderness and familiarity. and goddamn. SHK and SJK are love :wub:

I dig it when they say I love you's, SJK's thumb was caressing her face tenderly. Man, that gesture just shows he's so into her. They look soooo in the moment. It's as if there wasn't tons of cameras and crews around them. That level of comfort just shows how much they trust each other. I love it. I love them. Now off to watch the kiss scene again. :phew: 

@lizzzie This is too much my little heart can't stand it OH PLEASE FEEL LIKE I'M FLYINGGGGGGGGGGG at first I notice her bright smile and comfortable pose then when notice the arm part feel like I could faint now :o

And thank you comrades for your value contribution pictures and gifs for the scientific purpose, I would like to submit my assignment on the kiss as follows :lol:

(Pictures were captured and edited by me)

No idea why I always have the feeling that Song Hye Kyo is the introvert type of person, hence whenever I see her kissing scenes in dramas, it always looks like she is in control. I remained the same opinion until her first kiss of DOTs, then until the end of the journey, we have the difference as follows. Just look at her facial expression and we know how comfortable and enjoyable she feels. (Above: Wine kiss, Below: "Double Song" kiss)

kiss1_zpshibqtzqw.jpg

and somehow she tends to avoid the co-actor's eyes/close her eyes but this time, they both directly look at others and not sure how many times I have to scream that their eyes can potray more than thousand words

kiss2_zpsrcvlew8s.jpg

and chingu it's not only Shi Jin/Joong Ki looks at her lips, our Mo Yeon/Hye Kyo also can't avoid the attraction of her lover's lips too :phew:

kiss3_zpsm68hkhbn.jpg

Look at Joong Ki's lips and how he looks at Kyo, is it me delulu or he's truly in love right now, as if there were only them in the world 

Screen%20shot%202016-04-14%20at%2010.35.

and when it comes to this scene, I even wonder whether this is BTS or the real scene because I only see Joong Ki and Hye Kyo here 

Screen%20shot%202016-04-14%20at%2010.35.

Love is in the air, my comrades, unity!

We shippers all went to heaven and back after the kiss scene so I cannot imagine SJK and SHK watching it for themselves and not feeling anything...I can only imagine their families and friends would all not believe that's just mere acting! That is a very exclusive real kiss between SJK and SHK that never happened in their acting career before!! 

@lizzzie, thanks for that precious pic.  That looks like it was taken after the final scene.

@jl08, chingu, did you get a chance to watch the raw yet?  So many sweet moments between our OTP :wub:

I think we now know why SHK didn't even blink an eye when SJK poured water for her at the Feb. 22 press conference.  She is probably so used to him taking care of her, lol

006phPObgw1f2wkzidem6j31120kuari.jpg

descendants-of-the-sun-5-800x450.jpg

More gifs (cr to "Drama Can't Stop" weibo)

ed97c81bjw1f2wmzvbd9qg20b408g1l0.gifed97c81bjw1f2wmzpxtkng20b4067b2c.gif

Okokok....I take back what I said about not enough OTP kisses in the finale.

Just finished the Mandarin sub and I am crying, literally, from how damn PERFECT their shipwreck kiss is. 

ugh! You two horrible beautiful persons! Get married and stop ruining my life!

Archived