[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

:D .. no it was not deleted, that photo was not posted by kyo1122 ... 

Wait... i swear it was :( i mean of course i don't know as much as you gals do...but i swear i saw it on her insta... aiya or maybe i've been checking out too many insta account... 

11 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

Wait... i swear it was :( i mean of course i don't know as much as you gals do...but i swear i saw it on her insta... aiya or maybe i've been checking out too many insta account... 

I did some back track last night .. starting from 1st April :D .. I want it so much (that JK or SHK deleted the photo) I saw it was not kyo1122 ... so huhu.. 

1 minute ago, ayaindah said:

@Bambiina   i cant find that. is it the pic hat SHK hold jin goo atobiograph right? when they are next to each other in that pic

That's what i thought too. That pic was for sure posted by SHK's account... not so clear on the YAI but... the one with Jin Goo's signature was for sure posted by her

Thank you @2cents for many updates! You should change your user name to 1000bucks or something cause seriously your posts are so worth the money lol

Btw, looking at SHK in pic below and I just wanna scream: This lady is definitely in love! She's glowing with pure feminine energies and dreamy eyes lately, especially in these candid moments No pretending for the media, just natural loving aura seems to shine from within lol (yeah roll eyes at me and call me delulu, I don't freaking care anymore) :P

9V33Vng.jpg

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@jakey09 Did the poster tell you what time she took the picture? Because it looks like SHK is wearing the same outfit that she wore to dinner last night minus the leather jacket.

Lol, did Chef Eddy drive them the whole night.

Here. What does it say:

DPZqZMP.jpg

8 minutes ago, ayaindah said:

@Bambiina   i cant find that. is it the pic hat SHK hold jin goo atobiograph right? when they are next to each other in that pic

6 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

That's what i thought too. That pic was for sure posted by SHK's account... not so clear on the YAI but... the one with Jin Goo's signature was for sure posted by her

It was posted by Bohyunahn and samuliesworld never by Kyo, it's still there.

@jakey09 Lol, I can't read Chinese!. :) But the date says today but it could have been early this morning around 12 am like Baidu stated. So looks like they went to the airport after dinner. Because why wouldn't she change her clothes this morning.

Our Beauty Leaving for Seoul. She is SO LOVELY AND HAPPY! DEFINITELY HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHT WITH SJK.... LOVE BIRDS

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT SJK IS RUBBING OFF ON HER, ITS AMAZING HOW WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSON EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU RESEMBLES THEM..... SHK= SJK

THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT FOR SJK AND HER TO BE A COUPLE WAS PROBABLY A SURPRISE FOR THEM BUT I THINK THAT THEY AREN'T SCARED ANYMORE. THAT SMILE IS NO JOKE IT SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP. 

*btw anyone notice how her makeup artist isn't with her..... I wonder where she is, probably with Captain perhaps, If they aren't together at least someone from their inner circle is. Gotta keep tabs on that Captain. 

12918057_544990799038408_2070761834_n.jp

12519455_1739705439577941_1228550046_n.j

12930878_1332634663429575_78156330_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, khxy said:

I don't know whether i can post this.

http://weibo.com/moreforms?is_all=1#1459922212829

Please remove if needed.Pics of Hye Kyo leaving HK.

She arrives at 1.15 pm and waved to reporters twice.She is in a good mood huh :w00t:

source:weibo and baidu

Thank thank you so much for this link.. i don't know chinese ..  I wish I can read chinese ... 

It must be 1.15 AM? ... edit - I must have been blind .. sun was shining outside how can it be am? 

She looked really happy after trolling us with 4 photos..

I want to kill you hye kyo shi

Just now, 2cents said:

This is too cute, had to post it - It's in the Q&A part where they were asked "what was the most unforgettable part of filming DOTs"

SHK: omg mind blank can't think

SJK: damn she's cute

SJK: aww just look at her *smitten*

SJK: can i eat you already

Hi there, can you tell me where to watch the full video of this version? <3

I'm still giggling over yesterday's event and today is DOTS day, it makes it even more perfect <3

Archived