[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Was this HK trip their last promotional event? Are they scheduled to do anything else together?! 

I. Just. Want. More. :wub:

No this the first of manY,

They have one back in Seoul on April 17th I think.

plus SJK has some signing tours in China.

not sure if there any promo visits with SongSong couple... Some one else might like to share.

thanks

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Hi, can some explain the difference with SJK addressing SHK. 

As im not Korean, 

thanks

I'm not Korean either, but for the limited amount of korean i know...

Since Hye Kyo is OLDER in age and MORE Experienced in the industry, it's expected in Korean culture that Song Joong Ki has to called her with honorifics (as in being formal when addressing her in public and also in person). For example, he can call her Song Hye-Kyo sunbaenim, Song Hye-Kyo noona... these are specific "title" he is expected to use when talking ABOUT her and talking TO her. This is a Press Conference, so even I (as a shipper) expected him to use honorifics (it's such an important part in korean culture). But we're all surprised he didn't use honorifics when addressing her name (although his sentences were formal)... Calling your sunbae/noona Hye-Kyo-ssi is an informal/ friendly way of addressing someone. That's why we think they're more than just "co-worker", close enough to drop the honorifics and be "friendly"

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Was this HK trip their last promotional event? Are they scheduled to do anything else together?! 

I. Just. Want. More. :wub:

They are doing something back in Korea then SJK is going to Thailand at the end of the month. I can't remember where I read it.

edited to add: Found this article about SJk's Asian tour dates:

http://www.hellokpop.com/event/song-joong-ki-reveals-venues-asia/

This is too cute, had to post it - It's in the Q&A part where they were asked "what was the most unforgettable part of filming DOTs"

8yPVOXx.jpg

SHK: omg mind blank can't think

SJK: damn she's cute

ELY4AwP.jpg

SJK: aww just look at her *smitten*

fXUF9sV.jpg

SJK: can i eat you already

29 minutes ago, 2cents said:

This is too cute, had to post it - It's in the Q&A part where they were asked "what was the most unforgettable part of filming DOTs"

SHK: omg mind blank can't think

SJK: damn she's cute

MOD EDIT - NO QUOTING IMAGES!

SJK: aww just look at her *smitten*

SJK: can i eat you already

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents thanks for the links! you're brilliant!. Hope you're having an amazing vacation .

sorry had to cut your post but basically you're spot on @joongkyo couldn't have said it better!!

Haha my vacation? Is getting ruined as i keep trying to be online all the time HAHAHAHA.. trust me to go to Seoul and Song Song leave to go to MY COUNTRY... geeeeeeees man.. totally. thank god for the internet and you guys

OK i really should leave for more sightseeing but i keep wanting to stay and read ALL the news and share with you guys here... god.. what's happening to me. weirdest trip ever!

One more pic... He really can't stop staring at her can he?

KJYfWFR.jpg

22 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

This is where I agree with you :P I don't know about Asian culture but here in the States, going on a date is FAR from being in a relationship. It's step 1 to start a relationship but it does not necessarily mean "we're a couple" if 2 people go on a date. So with that in mind, I bet you they have been on "dates" before :P

I

Same here .. I live in msia.. one date = nothing, can oso mean something... multuple dates  .. huhuhu .. :D definitely something ... (anyway there are also ppl going out for years and years until they declare they are dating some never) I guess it's the same everywhere in the world ... 

18 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Hi, can some explain the difference with SJK addressing SHK. 

As im not Korean, 

thanks

@mulder9999 i'm not too but i'll try my best to explain :) 

SHK is 4 years older than SJK so she is her noona.

if SJK call her "Hye Kyo noona" then we can assume their relationship is not as closer as we thought since he address her in a very formal and respect her so much.... similar when you call your senior "sunbae-nim". so if SJK call her noona then it is nothing more than a job partner only work happen between them, no string attached ... nothing more nor less...

but in reality, in several interviewed SJK address her as "Hye Kyo - ssi" this means he already dropped the honorific terms between them. as simple we can say they are very close friend or having a very close relationship to be able to speak informal between them. so it's no longer only works between them..... 

i hope this is answered your question :) 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents lol, but isn't one half of the SongSong back in Seoul?. Also, any news on Baidu about why SJK is staying is HK for so long?

I love the captures you posted!!!!. He really does look at her like she's a tasty macaroon! ;)

Haha i haven't even STARTED looking at Baidu yet, there's sooooooo many posts there and the c-nets are soooo worked up and excited - think us x1000, you think this forum moves fast, they move at like 3 times our speed (and Chinese isn't my 1st language so i read it far slower, especially they type in simplified and i'm used to reading traditional chinese)!!

haha.. if i am to start reading Baidu i will seriously not leave the apartment today LOL.

Maybe see if @hclover96 any luck for you sifting through the Baidu infos?  :)

haha, yeah @hclover96 was telling me that SongSong Baidu is in mega celebration mood. Last she heard was that SHK was supposed to board a flight for Seoul at 12:45 am today. But with news of Chef Eddy acting as SongSong's personal chauffeur looks like we have no idea what really happened. If she really flew back I'm sure the reporters would have gone to the airport.

Anyhow, if she did go back. How super cute is it that he went to drop her at the airport! :) . Such a bf thing to do.

3 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Haha i haven't even STARTED looking at Baidu yet, there's sooooooo many posts there and the c-nets are soooo worked up and excited - think us x1000, you think this forum moves fast, they move at like 3 times our speed (and Chinese isn't my 1st language so i read it far slower, especially they type in simplified and i'm used to reading traditional chinese)!!

haha.. if i am to start reading Baidu i will seriously not leave the apartment today LOL.

hiii~~~i'm from baidu kikyo cp barrrr 

they reply so fast and more and more shipper join~~~~

5 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

@mulder9999 i'm not too but i'll try my best to explain :) 

SHK is 4 years older than SJK so she is her noona.

if SJK call her "Hye Kyo noona" then we can assume their relationship is not as closer as we thought since he address her in a very formal and respect her so much.... similar when you call your senior "sunbae-nim". so if SJK call her noona then it is nothing more than a job partner only work happen between them, no string attached ... nothing more nor less...

but in reality, in several interviewed SJK address her as "Hye Kyo - ssi" this means he already dropped the honorific terms between them. as simple we can say they are very close friend or having a very close relationship to be able to speak informal between them. so it's no longer only works between them..... 

i hope this is answered your question :) 

Thanks @miss sojisub:)

SongSong couple is getting better than DOTS... :)

Just now, joongkyo said:

haha, yeah @hclover96 was telling me that SongSong Baidu is in mega celebration mood. Last she heard was that SHK was supposed to board a flight for Seoul at 12:45 am today. But with news of Chef Eddy acting as SongSong's personal chauffeur looks like we have no idea what really happened. If she really flew back I'm sure the reporters would have gone to the airport.

Anyhow, if she did go back. How super cute is it that he went to drop her at the airport! :) . Such a bf thing to do.

so its mean, if Kyo leaves HK today, the Photo Shoot Elle just a rumor? :tears:

1 hour ago, newbiekk said:

SHK said she looks forward to working with SJK again, but since people are too into their characters from DOTS , might need some time before they shall / be able to work alongside again.

@newbiekk i'm sorry to cut your post...

but about that lines..... they seems have nothing more than friend..... okay i need to be mentally sober due to last night euphoria.... i need to put my mind straight on this one..... jeez i still cannot believe it are they dating or not for real..... i really need to go back to may psych ward and come back at 8 tonight to come back to my dots dream land...

SHK really right everyone.... EVERYONE... are so into their character in dots even we cannot differentiate again which one is reality which one is drama land. 

i dont know who i should address this couple 

Mr and Mrs Yoo 

Image result for kang mo yeon yoo shi jin

OR

Mr and Mrs Song

buzz06.jpg?itok=hdiLRMJn

@miss sojisub no, what SHK means is that if they did another drama then people would still see them as Shi Jin and Mo Yeon and not as the new characters,  which would harm the other drama. She's not talking about real life, so keep on shipping. Don't worry! :)

@chubbyzmae I don't think the ELLE photoshoot was ever confirmed by Elle, so I have no idea.

9 hours ago, Summer Rize said:

and what happens ?  photo of shk and Jinggo ( when dinner on April 1 on that day ) removed from ig .u guys already know who's holding her phone when her ig uploaded 4 selfies rite hehehe .B) :rolleyes:My delusions , Someone had checked her ig pics.  And saw the photo , he jealous then ... ehemmmmm the pic it is no longer there . :D:wub:

Waah.. it's true !! the picture really doesn't exist. I just realized :rolleyes::rolleyes:

@miss sojisub I took that to mean that if they were to work on another/different project, it would have to be some time after DOTS has ended because the audience might have a hard time distancing or differentiating the new roles from Mo Yeon and Shi Jin. I don't think Hye Kyo's statement hints at anything about their personal life. Even Brad and Angie vowed to work together again (and they did), and they're a couple.

Edit: Oops ... Basically what @joongkyo said.

Archived