[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@joongkyo Ok declaring you ready for the psych ward now lmaooo. THEY'RE NOT HOLDING HANDS HAHA.

mother earth to Joongkyo... mother earth to joongkyo .. They were not holding hand .. unless they have very very longhands

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Joonhee222 said:

Translation caption

1.고항 우연 만남 김지운감독님과. Coincidently met with Director Kim Ji Woon

2.기다리고 기다리던 ....Same caption as in English

3.유대위님 인스타 안하는관계로 제가 폭풍 업데이트

Because Captain Yoo do not use IG so I will stromly update 

4.전우애 의리 Comradeship...Obligation (Military Style)

Thank You ^^

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

just take me to the psych ward then . lock me up and throw away the key.

shall i? come/go with you?

omg....they are bursting my bubble....

kikyo couple is madness...

doctor...doctor...please...come quickly...

im so in love with both of them...

cant really express what im feeling right now..

lurve their fist bump...

But let speak reality about korean celeb personal life.... As i know esp about dating korean celeb are very well hiding their love life. Not as open as western or other countries celeb. For example rain and kim tae hee... We all know its true that they dating but never in once their reveal the truth about updates or even story of their relationship to public. 

In this case SHK is a very famous actress.... She is in top list actress in career and beauty.... Every step,she made must be thru a very well thought before. Last time she date was with lee byung hun and after that i never heard about she confirm dating with who...

SJK in the other hand is a very popular actor too.... His comeback drama with dots really gave him a long jump in his career.... Not forgeting how great his drama before ..... He is a very popular and most anticipated actor these day. Even other celeb in korean are talking about him now...

so will they easily confirmed yes we are dating now... I don't think so. Even if they are they will keep it hide from public....i admit their chemistry is daebak.... They suit well together..... If they really are dating for real ... I'm happy for them.... Thou i still cannot believe it lol

32 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, don't jump ship now!

Obviously these two very smart people realised that after that display of fist bumping and what not they had to show us a glimpse of their real life closeness. Do you all really think that the KBS-BTS today was a co-incidence?.

And, if they want to show they're friends then what was stopping them yesterday at the airport? What was that 007 mission stuff going on.

DON'T lose your heads! 

Dispatch supports, KBS cooperates and we all.........squee...............give all forces to support Song-Song.

Why not inform wedding announcement tomorrow? ok.....next month is ok, too....... kakaka. Just kidding, but we really don't complaint if it's true.

Pls be happy as today, oppa-unnie Song Song!

you know i don’t think it’s fishy at all..maybe first they had a plan to act certain way (hence the whole airport ninja decoy episode, and the beginning of the PC when SJK was checking out the ceiling, the backdrop, awkwarddd) but i think the turning point is the fist pump.. after that the mood lighten and i think SHK enjoyed herself more.. and figure it’ll be HUGE talk anywhere anyway (seriously he poured her water and it was a big discussion, imagine 2x fish pumps + her giggling after) might as well do it right for the fans right? Plus, they had a lot of time to plan the airport ninja, but whatever happens now is spontaneous, that’s what people IN LOVE do, spontaneous things.. im so happy for them and i dont’ doubt this at all.. she’s just really happyyyyyy to post all those pics.. ENJOY IT!!! who’s with me?? 

3 minutes ago, larienssi said:

They are clearly messing with us, and as Joong Ki said, they are enjoying this! But it does not mean they are not real, because in the larger scheme of things, they look pretty freaking real to me, the stares, their body language, the way they interact, and this ship has uncovered so many pieces of evidence that are very telling that they are VERY attracted to each other, yes, maybe they are not together yet, but I am pretty sure they are on their way. I am never jumping ship. :wub:

Awww. Your post just reeled me back in. My rational thoughts were consuming me. I'm with you.

I'm going down with this ship.  :wub:

@joongkyo you're on the verge of losing your mind. Get a grip, we need you here! :D

Wow this moves fast. Okay.  You guys also have to realize before they are SHK and SJK they are part of the most popular couple in the world right now in DoTS.  Pictures are for fans who support them, don't think everything is about shipping, games or reverse psychology. Not totally anyway lol.  They allowed the other cast to get press/promo, but towards the end they'll drop bombs like this.  And this won't be an every day thing. Please, these two will go back to acting like they barely know each other soon lol.  And fans have been BEGGING for pictures.  They did say they were surprised by the amount of love/support they got, so they are just giving us a gift and probably showing they are close.  Just enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, SarahLovesGh said:

I really wanna hug everyone of you on this thread! Thanks for making my life more colorful! I had a lot of fun and laughter over here, and I really learnt many life lessons which is very valuable to me! MANY THANKS!!!

MOD EDIT: Please dont't quote pictures.

*GROUP HUGS*

What an EPIC day!!!:heart:

I am back reading and found so many corpses on the way, so many shippers die today, including myself. Please note I am writing this from heaven!

I can't stop smiling my hubby has been so nervous seeing me like this, otteoke???

4 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

But let speak reality about korean celeb personal life.... As i know esp about dating korean celeb are very well hiding their love life. Not as open as western or other countries celeb. For example rain and kim tae hee... We all know its true that they dating but never in once their reveal the truth about updates or even story of their relationship to public. 

In this case SHK is a very famous actress.... She is in top list actress in career and beauty.... Every step,she made must be thru a very well thought before. Last time she date was with lee byung hun and after that i never heard about she confirm dating with who...

SJK in the other hand is a very popular actor too.... His comeback drama with dots really gave him a long jump in his career.... Not forgeting how great his drama before ..... He is a very popular and most anticipated actor these day. Even other celeb in korean are talking about him now...

so will they easily confirmed yes we are dating now... I don't think so. Even if they are they will keep it hide from public....i admit their chemistry is daebak.... They suit well together..... If they really are dating for real ... I'm happy for them.... Thou i still cannot believe it lol

This is exactly what they want confuse us  .. to be able to meet in public .. 

If they able to pul this off.. THIS IS DAEBAK ..may be other celeb can follow suit .. :D

2 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Look at this newly wed... kyahahahaha...

guys, do we all move here now? Dots thread seems so quite lately... hahahaha...

won't you guys return there, some new stills of ep 13 already scattered there... the drunk scene of the four leads..

cr as tagged

What in the world!. This came out today as well?.

Today is killing me!

Is this the Apocalypse? Is this how we all die!?

SHK uploads not one, 2 but 4 pictures with SJK on her IG. Is this real life? I am visibly shaking here with excitement . They are so perfect together!! I am crying :bawling::bawling::heart::heart:

Thank you so much guys for all the upodates, info, pictures, gifs. It feels so good to share Song Song couple love with you all. This thread is moving at the speed of lightening...doesn't leave me time to comment. I am always trying to catch up LOL 

Archived