[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Imagine they read this thread hahahahahaha

They'll faint of course and when they regain consciousness, they'll say to some of the shippers here, "Byeontae". :P kidding guys hahaha

they'll definitely feel happy by the support they receive from everyone here. :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omaaagaaaaahhh! Pinch me, quick! I know I'm not dreaming! This is literally the best day for us KikYo shippers!!! It's raining SHK/SJK left and right, I love it! Thanks SHK you made our day already!

I have an iPhone and it has a burst feature when you take several pictures at once. Well, with SHK posting pictures, 1-4 minutes increments and 4 pics exactly, I am going to call this THE LOVE BURST!!! SHK and SJK bursting love pictures for us! HOOORAYYY!

Another thing, I don't speak korean. I don't read korean. I don't write korean. To sum it up, I do not know Korean language at all. With that being said, I will just have to get to my delusional mind and make my own caption for all the Love Bursts pictures!

Pic 4: Love Bump! #weconnect #powercouple #loveburst4

Pic 3: We be killin' it! #flossingit #loveburst3

Pic 2: "gift for those who waited patiently" - more like - Finally, alone time with the hubs! #dinewithlove #candid #loveburst2

Pic 1: At the airport when we fooled y'alls! #masterofdisguise #ninjaskills #loveburst1

Well, thanks for the SHK for THE gifts! We love it!!! 

*still drooling over these pictures.

hi everyone.. I just want to say hello to all of you..

this is my first post in here.. been a long time shipper oh O2 (hello @hclover96, @jl08, @twtwb).. and now I'm brave my self to say something here.. 

TODAY IS TOTTALY DAEBAAAKK.. I ALMOST DIE FROM HYE KYO AND JONG KI CUTENEESSS!!

*back to my lurking mode on*

23 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Agree. Trying not to get ahead of myself. Are they trying to look friendly? Im doing my best to think logically but I'm just too weak right now. Lol. 

And NEW YORK is what keeps me shipping. 

Well I wouldn't say it's all bad. My point was, this is yet another way to dodge the rumors. I believe this is how they are in real life, very close, be it in a relationship or not. Just, they've been hiding it all along, making the public suspicious of their relationship. When the public spoke of them being close and meeting in New York, they made the effort to be distant. Now that the media is saying they're way too planned and trying way too hard to be distant, they completely purposely show their closeness. They're trolling the media is what I'm thinking, finishing it off with a fist bump like "Ha, who has the mic now"! They've certainly been in touch and briefed by their PR departments after last night's news broke out about the dining situation. I hope I'm making sense. There's so much going on right now. Maybe I will write another post later when my mind is one piece again. 

@joongkyo Of course I'm not leaving! I'm staying on his ship forever so nobody dare drag me off! :P 

These two: PARTNERS IN CRIME. they are trolls. THEY ARE PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS. but we love it. Lol I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. BUT WHO CARES. AS LONG AS THEYRE HAPPY AND HEALTHY. 

The sudden drop of bts, this somehow sudden closeness. 

Can you also see that they posted the fistbump last? Like "Mission accomplished ya!" kikyo couple, you will be the death of us. Lol

but who can translate the captions???

On 4/5/2016 at 8:49 PM, joongkyo said:

Guys, don't jump ship now!

Obviously these two very smart people realised that after that display of fist bumping and what not they had to show us a glimpse of their real life closeness. Do you all really think that the KBS-BTS today was a co-incidence?.

And, if they want to show they're friends then what was stepping them yesterday at the airport? What was that 007 mission stuff going on.

DON'T lose your heads! 

Yeah I agree but I cannot maintain my cool now. However, once I'm in a ship, there's no going back even for my sunken MyungStal ship :sweatingbullets:. I'm at a point of no return and the only thing that keeps me going is the ship itself!! Idk if my eyes was deceiving me just now but when I first checked NEW (DotS' production company)'s post along with that SongSong BTS, they wrote something like "what you all are waiting for, SongSong couple BTS".

I guess they edited the post but in order not to get too ahead of myself, I shouldn't jump to conclusions but I'm still at a loss on whether SongSong is dating after all these that happened today. xD anyway, I really wanna hug everyone of you on this thread! Thanks for making my life more colorful! I had a lot of fun and laughter over here, and I really learnt many life lessons which is very valuable to me! MANY THANKS!!! 

(P.S.: SongSong can stop trolling kids like me. They're messing with my mind!!! I should take a course which specialize in psychology when I move on to an institution of higher education :crazy:.) 

tumblr_nh9rlm1s4s1tgn9zxo1_500.gif

5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

MAYBE, THEY'RE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY OF US SUPPORT THEM?. LIKE, THIS COULD BE A POLL!!!!!! SO GO SHOW SOME LOVE!

*So delulu, I don't even care*

@joongkyo I like the way you're thinking..... hahaha... the count and the number of likes in SHK's  ranges from 2000-4000 in short time... I sayy it's a FULLL SUPORT..... ..:lol:

Edit : it's allmost 9000 likessssss guyyyyyys ... i loveee this couplee 

Translation caption

1.고항 우연 만남 김지운감독님과. Coincidently met with Director Kim Ji Woon

2.기다리고 기다리던 ....Same caption as in English

3.유대위님 인스타 안하는관계로 제가 폭풍 업데이트

Because Captain Yoo do not use IG so I will stromly update 

4.전우애 의리 Comradeship...Obligation (Military Style)

I don't think our two birds are insensitive enough to play and joke around with our feelings over this :) at least the SHK i know truly respect her fans' hearts. Her caption must be dedicating that "you want us to be dating? okay then we are" lol 

Sorry for being delulu :wub:

9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

How to sleep? wahahhah.. I cannot stop grinning .... kya kya kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Bambiina .... I don't knoww .... at the rate where we're going now,  sleep is sooo out of the window... hahahahahahahaha....

I think I even lost a few pound just because i spend so much time in soompi hahaha...

1391118_1013828455359017_1458903040_n.jp

Song-Song couple, the descendants of AWESOME visual, shines even in a black and white photograph

12424914_1563103380685739_1192769218_n.j

A Song-Song couple, who arrived in HK, is taking its toll on fans's hearts with their awesome visual!

12912773_652524931566612_2064996484_n.jp

This is the comradeship. The cute pose of a Song-Song couple.. Now we only have to wait a day to see them.

Dispatch provided us pics with English caption!:phew::phew:

They are clearly messing with us, and as Joong Ki said, they are enjoying this! But it does not mean they are not real, because in the larger scheme of things, they look pretty freaking real to me, the stares, their body language, the way they interact, and this ship has uncovered so many pieces of evidence that are very telling that they are VERY attracted to each other, yes, maybe they are not together yet, but I am pretty sure they are on their way. I am never jumping ship. :wub:

this is my 1st post here!! kekeke!

& ohhhhh, SHK, IG post!! :bawling::heart: waaaaaaaah, my heart...huhuhu

anyway, did you notice this? :w00t:

CfR6kKdVAAEodVU.jpg
CTO..

I just saw that in twitter.. It's the same or not??? If so....waaaaaaaaaah! CAN THEY JUST GET MARRIED, AS IN NOW?????? :heart:

*my delulu heart* :bawling:

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Cô ấy về cơ bản nói với chúng tôi that they đang hẹn hò bây giờ. Cảm ơn bạn for all users have too much chờ đợi kiên nhẫn. Songsong, we yêu bạn! :wub:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Tôi rất lo lắng khi tôi nhìn thấy tất cả các hình ảnh !!!  T.T

I'm wake up n checking ig notif, one of my friend tag me on kyo ig..  n what????  

THIS IS "S" VIRUS !!!!!!!

SONG hye kyo SONG joong ki pls make SONG family SOON... I'M HEART ATTACK..  U KILL ME NOW REALLY ... I'M DIED WITH UR LOVE .. !!!!!!!

WANNA CRYING.. SOMEONE HUG ME PLS..  MY BONE LESS WITH THIS HAPPINESS ..

THIS THREAD ON FIRE....... 

YEAAAAH SONG SONG DAY.... 

TOAST :heart:

So fast! So much happened in my 4/5 hours of sleep! Let me see it all!!! :wub:

Btw just saw Kyo's IG updates! Ha! I knew she knew we were waiting for the selfies!! "Gift to those who waited patiently" I knew they were teasing us! :lol:

Archived