[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

15 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

during the "hug" scene.  They both physically "fit" perfectly!!  How her head exactly rests on his chin, how his arms wraps around her nicely. !!!  Just PERFECT !

Agree...which is why I like the hug given by SJ more because there's no space allowed...while that of MY you can see from the shot behind her she's not leaning fully on SJ's shoulder.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Sorry, I'm having difficulty with the word structure in this insta post but I think it basically says this.

thank you very much for the translation :heart: hmmmm so our goddes herself buying that flowers.  I tot a gift from someone hehehhe 

10 minutes ago, strawberry555 said:

all.. look at his legs.. Is that camera angle or the closeness is real ???:blink:

Yeahhh it think so too..

Actually for a second there, i thought they were about to kiss again... :lol:

but instead.. MY start talking about fatima... :sweatingbullets:

I mean come on.. it was a prefect setting for a kiss.. 

Guys, I honestly think it's impossible for these two to have acted in this drama without falling in love with each other. I really can't seem to let myself let go of that feeling, just LOOK at them in all the scene. It's not acting, it's just some natural loving going on.

*delulu, much?*

Oh the hug is super sweet, i repeat it again and again :wub: i also like the scene in SJ's room, the sexual tension is so high ♡

Anyway one of my friend annoyingly said SHK is too old for SJK and her face is plastic. I was boilingly mad inside and I defended Kyo bcos as far as I know she is natural beauty and she is not old !!!!!!!! Why the need to state someone's age unpolitely like that -__-

Can Kyo's fan please enlighten me about this plastic surgery rumor? I'm sorry if it's out of topic.

3 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

Oh the hug is super sweet, i repeat it again and again :wub: i also like the scene in SJ's room, the sexual tension is so high ♡

Anyway one of my friend annoyingly said SHK is too old for SJK and her face is plastic. I was boilingly mad inside and I defended Kyo bcos as far as I know she is natural beauty and she is not old !!!!!!!! Why the need to state someone's age unpolitely like that -__-

Can Kyo's fan please enlighten me about this plastic surgery rumor? I'm sorry if it's out of topic.

I'm sorry but I think I hate your friend and people like her who keep talking richard simmons about Hye Kyo, please show her these images. Unless SHK got PS when she was born ---- she is an untouched natural beauty. And WTF does too old mean?. Is SJK a 10 year old boy?

1412011938-song_langsao_eva--4-.jpg

Actually, I would like to clarify our comments and admiration for SHK looking so beautiful while crying. It was meant to credit her for her acting as well, because she could pull off all the right emotions with the right degree just by the emotions shown in her eyes. Her crying scenes are so realistic that you feel the pain in her, like those during the earthquake scenes and now, the kidnap scene.

When we were praising her for looking so beautiful while crying, there was no intention to ignore her acting and focus on her physical attributes alone. SHK comes as an awesome package. Beauty, kindness, considerate and witty. The fact that we praise one aspect of her does not mean that we focus on the wrong thing. I had to clarify this as I read some postings at the DOTS thread that some people focus on her beauty in her crying scenes too much, not her acting.

Why not? Why can't we focus on her beauty at a time when every other actress would look a wreckage screaming her head off in crying scenes while our Goddess keeps her looks and execute her acting talent to the fullest at the same time?

Our comments were meant to compliment her from all aspects. Hope this clarifies to whoever is lurking here from the DOTS thread and wrote those post. Try to understand where we're coming from in our views. Look at the big picture.

This is a peace-loving shippers paradise. It's really such a beautiful love affair from uri SJK and SHK.   :wub:

Because she's so extremely pretty, some jealous gals thought she made from plastic.... Get a life! They don't have eyes. 

BTW... I just love you chingus! Reading all your analysis about kyoki/songsong couple is just made my heart fly to the uppest sky. To see them is not by any kind of logic but feeling... Sometimes words can be deceived but not with eyes. 

Now, since there's only 4 episode left so let's hope for more of romance scene between our otp. 

36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Gah....how can a guy pout so adorably and so prettily???

And at the news room, he was pursing his lips like a kiss because he was bored before air time ... my gosh ... SJK is too cute. He got a very kissable lips just like SHK

you mean this pic? :)

006ph_PObgw1f2gf97jkohj30zn0hsh4o.jpg

cr: weibo of http://weibo.com/couplesong?refer_flag=0000015010_&from=feed&loc=nickname

Question for you, y'all - After recent IG update of Kyo's ... It occurred to me to ask ... Is it normal for her to post this many pics on her IG with JoongKi? That balcony pic looks like an offscreen moment (Have yet to see the episode). Even if it isn't ... Has she done it with her previous costars? That's lucky 7th pic! lol

Oh my god, tonight's episode was so so good! YSJ's crying broke my heart! And all the emotional scenes. And our couple was the cutest! But man the disappointment of the kiss scene! I hope we get a close up of it next week. They really cannot troll us like that! And next week's episode, OMG!! Wednesday, please come fast! 

Archived