[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, medscribe879199 said:

I..am..not..ready..to..read.. 

But i'll read it right now~ thanks author-nim! 

I am done with the new chapter authornim. Please read my comment. My comment is the longest comment:-( I even still hold my breath right now. Song joong ki:-(

@dora2211 ah, I see. Thanks for the info!! Uwww it's nice to know that Koreans are still deeply in love of DOTS:wub:

@julieoh thankyou soooooo much!!

Thank you @julieoh and your twin Julia, for your hard effort to translate Hongkong FM for us, really appreciated :) 

and to my fellow shipper, indeed dry season ahead us, but if you sometimes feel like you wanna give up, here's the quote to cheer you up. For me SSC is real, and i've been following this thread since long time ago, we have our up and down, but here we're binding by our love to #songsongcouple . People come and go but love will forever stay :) 

Song Hye-kyo shares sweet photos of her dogs

Actress Song Hye-kyo uploaded on her Instagram Saturday photos of her dogs. She wrote the names of the dogs and their relationships: 

Hana (Boon-hong‘s sister), Nana (Boon-hong’s mother), and Boon-hong

Boon-hong means “pink” in Korean. The dogs are of the breed Bichon Frise. 

In May Song posted on her Instagram about the Korean Animal Welfare Association. The post called for an end to dog breeding farms, in which female dogs are forced to become pregnant and repeatedly give birth.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608011522239484443_2

5 hours ago, Amy Phan said:

ALADIN LINK TO PREORDER DOTS COMMENTARY DVD SETS (8 original discs + 6 extra discs including the commentary) - For orders made within KOREA ONLY!

http://www.aladin.co.kr/m/mproduct.aspx?itemid=88283333

PRICE: 132,000 (DVDs)

264,000 (Blue-ray)

Pre-order date: 7.27 ~ 8.10

Noted that the link is reserved for orders made within Korea only, so a Korean address is a MUST. 

For oversea orders: 

http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193343&lng=1

Thanks  @kikyoislove and @finickyfray for the information!

Placed my order thru innolife. Very easy. Cant wait for delivery. :)

another oldie but goodie! SJK's interview from May 2011

SJK: Really? Did they ask like that? No … I like a sexy woman.

SJK: Men have that in common.

SJK: A woman who is pure as well as sexy. Men like that kind of woman.

——It is a joke————

SJK: My ideal type is … still I have a tendency to depend on the girlfriend. My ideal type is a woman who is like a noona (older sister)

SJK: I really do not have a girlfriend now. Even if I were with a girlfriend, while on a project (work), I could not take care of her well.

Since I am a man, I feel sorry for that situation.

SJK: I talked so many times about my ideal type. When Miranda Kerr came to Korea, people said I should meet her. Hahaha. I want to meet her, but it could be rude to her … the balloon goes up! I just mentioned only once that I like her, but so many news reports were released about it.

i know someone who is a noona, sexy and pure.. SHK! :D 

thank you again to @kikyoislove for the video and translation. simul-post, again hehehe! @angieknows <3

if you want to watch the whole interview, here's the full version 

There is news that the Chinese State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) will restrict Korean artists' activities in China starting from August. This is likely related to political tensions.

They are prohibited from variety shows, CFs, dramas, movies and appearing on TV in other ways. Whatever has gone through inspection and been agreed on is exempt. I guess this will probably affect both SHK and SJK if the policy continues in the long run. I'm not sure if it will affect the CFs they have already signed... 

Perhaps it's just as well he has already finished his FM tour.

http://ent.sina.cn/zy/2016-08-01/detail-ifxunyya2952919.d.html?wm=3049_a111&from=qudao&c=iphone&ua=iPhone8%2C1__weibo__6.5.0__iphone__os9.2

Salute!!!!

happy 1st Monday and 1st day of August...looking forward for a month of unlimited surprise for us... nothing much to share

and since I have a little free time for now..done reading most of asianfanfics about songsong couple..then it pop ups in my mind

Descendants of the Sun.....became the Destiny of the Songs..

Baeksang Arts Awards reminds us as the BaekSong's Arts award night,

Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo....are THE SONG's    then,

THE SONG's will be my all time favorite Song... hahaha

keep the faith and trust for both of them..we're heading to the right direction, let's enjoy the journey to our final destination...

13346634_1186666008041583_81844966560098

Archived