[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

This is an exciting clip.
-Bai Qian is introduced by Ye Hua in front of everyone.
-Baby A-Li is talking about his mom and dad. His little kid's language is super cute!!
-About time Ye Hua stops being insecure about who is in Bai Qian's heart.
-Wo, didn't know Mo Yuan's voice was that deep and sexy. Must be from sleeping for 70 thousand years!

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

@Purestupidity and @meifang89 I must be well and truly hooked or at least infatuated with Mark because I DO NOT like men with beard (actually I secretly loathe them) but Mark with that beard as Mo Yuan is very smexy. Gosh I need to google some photos of kitten to get over this fangirling crush on Mark. 

I don't know how Mark does it but he feels and acts like another person. Even his body language and in such a short space of time, you can tell he's not YeHua. Amazing!

I've experience same condition like you when I watched Jewel in the Palace the character Min Jeong Ho so gentleman that I'm got hooked :tongue:

He can bring the character to life, he have great acting ability :)

38 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

@Sary Em Who is BAI ZI HUA?! Sorry had to say in cap-lock for sound effect. Don't get me started. Look it's a fabulous drama which I believe was also directed by the same director. It's another particularly angst drama (hmm bit of a pattern with me). Look it up on Soompi thread and there's plenty of information on it. Mind you, Wallace Huo was absolutely breathtaking (literally) as he was extremely aesthetically pleasing to the eye (to nth degree in my opinion).

I'm not into ethereal looking male lead but Wallace was so good in the drama that I was totally smitten (sigh, and more sighing)! Anyhow this isn't the forum for it. Just head over :grin:

As for Mark, my other flower boy, oh don't get me started as it may borderline stalker-ish  :grin: I won't deny it, I'm totally addicted to this drama. Similarly to BZH it has taken over my life a little but who cares - I LOVE IT :heart:

@thundergirl3 If it's Wallace I am in, loved him in modern drama Silent Seperatiion.  But I only do HE lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dancingbee said:

This is an exciting clip.
-Bai Qian is introduced in front of everyone as his bride.
-Little A-Li is talking about his mom and dad. His little kid's language is super cute!!
-About time Ye Hua stops being insecure about who is in Bai Qian's heart.
-Wo, didn't know Mo Yuan's voice is that deep and sexy. Must be from sleeping for 70 thousand years!

Nice points!  It's Ok MY.  If BQ don't want you, my arms are wide open!!! Hehehe but shhhhh, don't tell husband.  Hubby looks at me and shakes his head when I put it on our HD 50" TV as soon as dinner is done.  It's so clear for the visuals ahem Mark's close ups lol, and I know not a lick of Mandarin lol. But I feel for MY lol.  She hugged him? Was that in the book? 

Cannot wait for more!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Right! What a happy eps! :lol: Su Jin never a good news <_< Wait, who is Qing Chang? :huh:

But from the preview compare to the novel it should be very near ending but we still have 10 eps hm... hope they won't dragging the story :mellow:

And they better give happy ending for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu plus no need to add that crazy demon princess and that man for forced marriage.

I want happy ending for Yan Zhi and 16th disciple too.

If they dragging the story i hope mostly filled with BQ and YH moments or give us the end reunion a bit longer than short sentence "come here Qian Qian". And added special bonus with Fj and DH good ending :rolleyes:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

If they dragging the story i hope mostly filled with BQ and YH moments or give us the end reunion a bit longer than short sentence "come here Qian Qian". And added special bonus with Fj and DH good ending :rolleyes:

Agree with you :D

5 hours ago, thundergirl3 said:

@Purestupidity and @meifang89 I must be well and truly hooked or at least infatuated with Mark (in the most superficial way because it's not like I know him personally) I DO NOT like men with beards or any kind of facial hair (actually I secretly loathe them) but Mark with that beard as Mo Yuan is very smexy. Gosh I need to google some photos of cute kittens to get over this fangirling crush on Mark. 

I don't know how Mark does it but he feels and acts like another person. Even his body language and in such a short space of time, you can tell he's not YeHua. Amazing!

I'm very curious as to how it plays out in the upcoming episodes. The author was rather ambiguous regarding MY's feeling about BQ so it will be interesting to see what's the director's take on it...oohhh how exciting. Although I'm more inclined to say he was 'interested' and would have liked the opportunity to progress or explore the relationship a little further but he's definitely not heartbroken by it. Not in the same way YeHua would be if BQ decided to choose MY after all. How sad would that be! 

OMG per the preview - Mo Yuan is back *excited*!!! I think (2) Mark just up our man-crush on him :) And you are not the only one :wink: the facial hair on Mark (as Mo Yuan and how he upheld himself as Mo Yuan, his aura and all) just makes him smexy. I think he had facial hair on Young Detective Dee as well which I was crushing on him at the time as well. 

Either that or we just have major (stalker-ish) crush on Mark. From beginning to end, his performance just capture our heart, I would say. Whether he is Ye Hua, whether he is Mo Yuan. He act and differentiate them so well that you can see when he's Mo Yuan, he carries himself as Mo Yuan (with his aura and all) and when he's Ye Hua, he's Ye Hua.

I am also curious as you are with upcoming episode. The upcoming episode is the focal point of the novel (in term of interpretation regarding Mo Yuan feelings). The author was differently ambiguous and lead viewers on in this aspect and left it in the open for viewers to interpret how they see it (then again, the novel is a plagiarize case which does make it to the point, does the author really actually know where Mo Yuan feeling really is as well, lol) . But overall, this will be a highly debatable topic we'll be having :D I am also curious as to how the director/producer interpret it and how it will be acted / played out by Mark so I am excited to see this in the upcoming episode (as well as BQ reclaiming her eyes from Sujin).

I think upcoming episode will give us a small calm, preparing us for the big heartbreak that is to come when BQ and YH reunited again (after YH complete his mortal punishment). 

@12blbl @meifang89 yes, I couldn't agree more with you guys. I'm crossing my finger that they'll give us a bit more extra at the end than just the "come here Qian Qian" and from the look of the preview, possible a kiss after the end for them. I wouldn't even mind to see a heavenly wedding between the two (finally being able to be together and their heart as 1) with Little Dough in tow :D wishful thinking. And crossing my finger for a happy ending for FJ/DH as well. I am sad that their love is deviate away from the novel but can understand the situation given they do not permission for the novel to follow in the drama. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kimlary1234 said:

I am curious, did fengjiu and donghua meet by accident at deserted place? or did siming ask her to meet him there?

What was his intention to give her back the bell?

Thank you.

I think he's trying to end it once and for all. I think we all just have to forget the DH from PB. They are not the same characters. I think the DH in the drama just doesn't like FJ that much. I guess the theme for DH and FJ in the drama is one-sided love.

• Like 2

Btw...I saw on youtube...there was english subtittle for eternal love from episode 1st to 20th. Finally...I can understand what they were saying :D

Now I can laugh everytime Dijun was teasing Fengjiu. How he asked Fengjiu about Siyin. Finally he made Fengjiu confessed lol...not about love but other secret. Oh baby fox...you try to lie to ancient God Donghua Dijun. Siming also cute. I love his soothing voice.

Dijun was always rude right? Even with Yehua's little sister. Dijun told Princess Zhihe to go away while he kept Fengjiu on his side. he even don't get mad when she broke his favorite tea glass. Dijun even answer every question from Fengjiu. Usually he just walking away if he didn't like the person. :D 

She even ruin the chess game and Lian Song felt happy because he was about to loose, Dijun said nothing, not even scold her. Awwww..... 

Dijun also told Shiming to watch Fengjiu, so she didn't go into a dangerous terrace. (Watching a full moon??...lol   ...awwwww......)

I love to see the interaction between 3rd Prince Lian Song, Donghua Dijun, Shiming, Fengjiu and Changyu. (I watch it again since there are english subtittle in each episodes. Yay!!!)

Ah...Bai Zi Hua and Hua Quan Gu. The Journey of Flower. They similar with Donghua Dijun and Fengjiu...generation gap. A very old husband and young wife.

What can I expect. Donghua Dijun must think Fengjiu just a "baby" fox. Even when Fengjiu confessed her love to Dijun. He ignored it. Kind of as you received love confession from kindergarden children :tongue:  maybe Dijun think, Fengjiu still minor?

Ah...Yehua...I always love him for being so smooth. Go Yehua! The first time I saw Yehua. I thought Mo Yuan and Yehua are different person. I do not like Mo Yuan...I thought he is so old. Well I was wrong...Mo Yuan are more calm though.

Yehua look younger without beard and moustache.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Right! What a happy eps! :lol: Su Jin never a good news <_< Wait, who is Qing Chang? :huh:

But from the preview compare to the novel it should be very near ending but we still have 10 eps hm... hope they won't dragging the story :mellow:

And they better give happy ending for Dong Hua and Feng Jiu plus no need to add that crazy demon princess and that man for forced marriage.

I want happy ending for Yan Zhi and 16th disciple too.

Me too...I wish happy end for Princess Yan Zhi and 16th disciple :)

Isn't Qin Chang, Yan Zhi's dad? Evil Daddy?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faythe said:

I think he's trying to end it once and for all. I think we all just have to forget the DH from PB. They are not the same characters. I think the DH in the drama just doesn't like FJ that much. I guess the theme for DH and FJ in the drama is one-sided love.

I am also questioning his feeling. I understand that he's still being affected by his emotional feeling from the mortal world. But how much? This question, I don't know.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, faythe said:

He love her. But she still too young.

• Like 1

I do believe they're trying to do a Walmart version of the very end of Pillow Book where DH had to use up a lot of his life energy to stabilize some realm? Except there he rather give up thousands of years of his life to be able to be with FJ for a couple of hundred years instead of making her wait for thousands of years for him to heal. The bell thing is a stand in for his literal heart ring. That breakup scene reminds me of the PB scene in reverse, when FJ is cold to DH right before he goes to do his magic.

So here, I think he knows he's going to die or get close to it and is pushing her away to "protect" her. The dude in the mortal realm basically died of a broken heart lol so he doesn't want FJ to end up like that. So what I think they're doing is trying to draw a parallel between YH/BQ and DH/FJ which is a no no in my opinion cause they're very different characters with different stories. DH is like BQ in that they can't take the pain of love. BQ wants to forget YH and DH pushes FJ away. And FJ is supposed to be similar to YH in here. Remember that scene in the beginning when the 3rd prince was like FJ is pulling the same move as YH with the whole love growing out of repaying a debt thing? Yeah that should've been a big 'ol anvil back then lol.

So the scenes we know for sure we have left are FJ's crowning as Queen, DH kissing FJ's forehead, and FJ carving the stone. Anyone have spoilers or thoughts on how those scenes might go for their story? I'm thinking FJ is hurt in that forehead kiss scene, probably by making some kind of sacrifice for DH ala YH for BQ.

• Like 4

For those who are wondering about DH/FJ's storyline 

Spoiler

From Cheng Yu, FJ will know that DH is dying and she insists to accompany him or whatever it is. Her father will ask DH to marry FJ, but DH rejects it and that stone craving will happen. To be able to crave something, she gives up one of her tails. 

Another scene will be DH tries to seal that demon back and FJ accompanies him (well, she insists on it. She tells DH it's either that or he can kill her). At some point, she gets the hit and DH brings her back to his residence, that's where he kisses her forehead. FJ thinks that she is dreaming. (Seriously????)

DH still rejects FJ until the end. Then, the coronation ceremony happens, DH gifts FJ a map of the heaven and tells her to not hold on to anything. DH basically stays at his residence. So, no happy ending. END

Those moments are taken from leaked scripts from this drama.

Courtesy to Choco @ avirtualvoyage 

There you go. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

For those who are wondering about DH/FJ's storyline 

Hide contents

From Cheng Yu, FJ will know that DH is dying and she insists to accompany him or whatever it is. Her father will ask DH to marry FJ, but DH rejects it and that stone craving will happen. To be able to crave something, she gives up one of her tails. 

Another scene will be DH tries to seal that demon back and FJ accompanies him (well, she insists on it. She tells DH it's either that or he can kill her). At some point, she gets the hit and DH brings her back to his residence, that's where he kisses her forehead. FJ thinks that she is dreaming. (Seriously????)

DH still rejects FJ until the end. Then, the coronation ceremony happens, DH gifts FJ a map of the heaven and tells her to not hold on to anything. DH basically stays at his residence. So, no happy ending. END

Those moments are taken from leaked scripts from this drama.

Courtesy to Choco @ avirtualvoyage 

There you go. 

That's a crappy ending. I guess I will just have to skip their scenes. Too hard to watch. I will wait for Dilraba & Vengao next drama together. I really love their chemistry. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, faythe said:

That's a crappy ending. I guess I will just have to skip their scenes. Too hard to watch. I will wait for Dilraba & Vengao next drama together. I really love their chemistry. 

This is the crappiest ending for their fabulous story!!!  UGHHHHH! I have no desire to finish this drama if that's the case.. :rage:

• Like 1

@meifang89 thank you so much for the vid as usual :heart:

Mark as Mo Yuan with his hair down in that vid is oozing sexyness all over the place :wub: :heart:

And his expression when he heard that his twin brother is BQ's fiancee, he was startle and sad, he LOVES her :heart::bawling: poor MY. But with all the things and sacrifes that YH's did for BQ, it's hard to beat all that. Don't get me wrong, I love YH too, so if I was BQ, I really can't choose between those awesome twin, and not to mention there is also a certain ancient purple robe god that I love too, I'm so greedy here LOL. I think this is one of the drama that give us lots of handsome, swoon worthy male charas that I just want to take them all :D

I'm sorry if I repost, but has anyone seeing the ZheJiangTV tv shows where the cast of 3L3W are guest starring?

If you look closely, on several occasions, when the camera focusing on other guest, you can see Vengo and Dilreba interacting so close :wub:

And Mark such a goofball, he even pose several *facepalming* pose that he did on the BTS vid and make YM laughing so hard and give the 'I can't believe you dare to do that poses again here' look LOL

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

This is the crappiest ending for their fabulous story!!!  UGHHHHH! I have no desire to finish this drama if that's the case.. :rage:

I'll watch it for YH and BQ. I actually really do love them too, but it's just they can't beat my love for DH and FJ from the novel and maybe I also like Dilabra and Vengo chemistry a wee bit more as well. I think I will go back and watch Vlove for Dilraba and Vengo kiss scene and hug scenes. Most likely I'll also re-watch their mortal scenes as well. Why can't DH be like his mortal self?

• Like 3